3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

15.85 @ 87.83mph

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 05:44 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: need an update

Originally posted by MrGone

Aaron, I dont even know anymore. I wish I could tell you or show you, but I cant, I crashed the car over a year ago, the only thing I have left that goes with that car is some interior dash pieces and some of the parts that are on a Friends VG (gauges, etc).

What do you want me to say to you? I can say I was lying, even though thats not what the slip track said, but it could have been wrong, I have no clue how, but who knows. I your absolutely right though, you are the fastest NA VE Auto, I can appreciate the work you've done to your car and I understand where your coming from. All I can say is the car is long gone, sitting in some scrap yard, the engine is in another 92 SE Auto, Champange color, along with the interior.
Alright, when you post the timeslip, I will believe that's what the slip said. Then that's a whole difference story. If you ran such a great time, then I know you would have kept your slip. You also said you ran a couple high 14 second passes and several low 15s. If that is the case, then the track doesn't mess up that often. Your story is not making sense. I will drop it, but I want the truth to be known. That's all.