3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Well that is all for me...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2002, 11:23 AM

Well that is all for me...

I have learned much , met many, and help as often as I could. This place is great for reference. It can and does get hihgly vulgar in here, but hey that is between you and God. I'm leaving on the basis that my life is taking a serious turn in a new direction. I' don't want to bore you wiht details. Again I've enjoyed this place, and I pray that it continues to be a blessing to all who read/share/ and help. God knows it has helped me. As far as I know this is my last post, I go offline tommorrow, so enjoy the enclosed message, and feel free to share it with others.
God Bless, this is my prayer for all...
III JOHN 2. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. God Bless you all.

AS many of you know I am a Christian. Period, no bones about it. I beleive in Jesus, the Son of Man and God, he died for my sins, sickness, and so I would not go to Hell, among many other things. ALONG WITH THAT NAME (JESUS)COMES GREATNESS in life.
I have been saved since I was 6 yrs old, but really getting a hold of this godly walk the past 4 years. There are numerous testimonies I could share personally about healing, financial prosperity, and the overall lack of depression from my life. I had a sinus condition due to some damage inflicted by large dogs to my nose, that was only fixable by surgery, and then I still would not be able to breathe right. I beleived in the healing power of God in the name of Jesus(Isaiah 53:5) Well I;m here to tell you that I can breathe perfectly and smell things I have never smelt. It does not all smell good, but I can smell it. Praise GOD! I was deleveried from $18,000 of DEBT in my life within 6 months, and did not have a job at the time! By the grace of GOD and my willingness to beleive that God could I am debt fre!!! PRAISE GOD! Not to mention I now have a job that doubled my salary from the previous full year of Work. Is that all you say? No GOD has definately got more in store for me!
The last 4 years I have been seeking God in every part of my life. I can't count the number of truths and release from the issues of TRASH this physical life has to offer. Unfortunatley the only prayer God is held to honor for an unsaved person is the prayer of salvation. There are many versions; but I'll just cut to the chase...
Romans 10:8. "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Read that scripture, and out loud confess this; "Jesus I call you into my heart, to make you Lord over my life, I confess that you are Lord over my life, save me from Sin and eternal death in Hell. Fill me with your holy spirit. Write my name down in heaven and tell the angels I'm on my way! I beleive that you Jesus are the Son of God, and that you died for me, that I may have all the blessings of God and not live a void life. I beleive you rose again on the third day and are alive today. Come into my life and change me forever. AMEN"

It's that simple folks, that very simple. Now get your self a bible, start reading, and studying on righteousness, read ROMANS front to back untill you get it, then read Isaiah. Now all you have to do it beleive by Faith that you are saved. Take the bible and read every bit of it as the years come, focus on the Do's of the bible, get a picture of just how precious God thinks of you. By FAITH you can have it all!

KEYS to great FAITH:
IMAGINATION: imagine what life would be like with out pain and suffering, imagine what God could do for you, he is not a hard God, he is loving and kind. Being saved is the first step for all.

BELEIVE: that what you imagined God could do, that he would and could do that for you. Look for the promises in the Book of truth, the BIBLE.

HOPE: hope is beleiveing that you will have it in the future, is says yeah God can and he will.

FAITH says that he has already done it according to his word(TRUTH). Find the Word that supports your prayer and have FAITH that is is already done. Even though the facts of this physical life say other wise, the TRUTH(word of GOD) says it has already come to pass.

Now here is some scriptures for daily reference.......

NEW JERUSALEM with Apocrypha

Deuteronomy 26
First-fruits
1. `When you have entered the country which Yahweh your God is giving you as heritage, when you have taken possession of it and are living in it,
2. you must set aside the first-fruits of all the produce of the soil raised by you in your country, given you by Yahweh your God. You must put these in a basket and go to the place where Yahweh your God chooses to give his name a home.
3. You will go to the priest then in office and say to him, `Today I declare to Yahweh my God that I have reached the country which Yahweh swore to our ancestors that he would give us.'
4. `The priest will then take the basket from your hand and lay it before the altar of Yahweh your God.
5. In the presence of Yahweh your God, you will then pronounce these words:
`My father was a wandering Aramaean, who went down to Egypt with a small group of men, and stayed there, until he there became a great, powerful and numerous nation.

Isaiah 46
8. Remember this and stand firm;
rebels, look into your hearts.
9. Remember the things that happened long ago,
for I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
10. From the beginning I revealed the future,
in advance, what has not yet occurred.
I say: My purpose will come about,
I shall do whatever I please;

Philippians 1
6. I am quite confident that the One who began a good work in you will go on completing it until the Day of Jesus Christ comes.

Isaiah 25
1. Yahweh, you are my God, I shall praise you to the heights,I shall praise your name;
for you have accomplished marvels,
plans long-conceived, faithfully, firmly.

Deuteronomy 7
9. From this you can see that Yahweh your God is the true God, the faithful God who, though he is true to his covenant and his faithful love for a thousand generations as regards those who love him and keep his commandments,

II Timothy 2
13. If we are faithless, he is faithful still,
for he cannot disown his own self.

Isaiah 53
5. whereas he was being wounded for our rebellions,
crushed because of our guilt;
the punishment reconciling us fell on him,
and we have been healed by his bruises.

Isaiah 54
13. All your children will be taught by Yahweh
and great will be your children's prosperity.
14. In saving justice you will be made firm,
free from oppression: you will have nothing to fear;
free from terror: it will not approach you.
15. Should anyone attack you, that will not be my doing,
and whoever does attack you, for your sake will fall.
17. No weapon forged against you will succeed.
Any voice raised against you in court you will refute.
Such is the lot of the servants of Yahweh,
the saving justice I assure them,
declares Yahweh.

Isaiah 55
10. For, as the rain and the snow come down from the sky
and do not return before having watered the earth,
fertilising it and making it germinate
to provide seed for the sower and food to eat,
11. so it is with the word that goes from my mouth:
it will not return to me unfulfilled
or before having carried out my good pleasure
and having achieved what it was sent to do.

Haggai 2
5. and my spirit is present among you. Do not be afraid!
6. For Yahweh Sabaoth says this: A little while now, and I shall shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.
7. I shall shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will flow in, and I shall fill this Temple with glory, says Yahweh Sabaoth.
8. Mine is the silver, mine the gold!, Yahweh Sabaoth declares.
9. The glory of this new Temple will surpass that of the old, says Yahweh Sabaoth, and in this place I shall give peace, Yahweh Sabaoth declares.' "

Isaiah 58
8. Then your light will blaze out like the dawn
and your wound be quickly healed over.
Saving justice will go ahead of you
and Yahweh's glory come behind you.

Ecclesiastes 7
11. Wisdom is as good as a legacy,
profitable to those who enjoy the light of the sun.
12. For as money protects, so does wisdom,
and the advantage of knowledge is this:
that wisdom bestows life on those who possess her.

Malachi 3
10. Bring the tithes in full to the treasury, so that there is food in my house; put me to the test now like this, says Yahweh Sabaoth, and see if I do not open the floodgates of heaven for you and pour out an abundant blessing for you.
11. For your sakes, I shall forbid the locust to destroy the produce of your soil or prevent the vine from bearing fruit in your field, says Yahweh Sabaoth,
12. and all the nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delights, says Yahweh Sabaoth.

Job 1
9. `Yes," Satan said, "but Job is not God-fearing for nothing, is he?
10. Have you not put a wall round him and his house and all his domain? You have blessed all he undertakes, and his flocks throng the countryside.
Old 02-28-2002, 11:25 AM

waht would not fit in the first one...

Ecclesiastes 10
7. I see slaves riding on horses and princes on foot like slaves.
19. We give parties to enjoy ourselves,
wine makes us cheerful
and money has an answer for everything.
20. Do not abuse the king, even in thought,
do not abuse a rich man, even in your bedroom,
for a bird of the air might carry the news,
a winged messenger might repeat what you have said.

Revelations 21
7. anyone who proves victorious will inherit these things; and I will be his God and he will be my son.

II Corinthian 9
6. But remember: anyone who sows sparsely will reap sparsely as well, and anyone who sows generously will reap generously as well.
7. Each one should give as much as he has decided on his own initiative, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
8. God is perfectly able to enrich you with every grace, so that you always have enough for every conceivable need, and your resources overflow in all kinds of good work.

Proverbs 19
14. From fathers comes inheritance of house and wealth,
from Yahweh a wife who is discreet.
17. Whoever is kind to the poor is lending to Yahweh
who will repay him the kindness done.

Proverbs 18
16. A present will open all doors
and win access to the great.
KJV 16. A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Mathew 19
29. And everyone who has left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children or land for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much, and also inherit eternal life.

Jeremiah 32
27. `Look, I am Yahweh, God of all humanity. Is anything impossible to me?

Leviticus 25
Redemption of land
23. Land will not be sold absolutely, for the land belongs to me, and you are only strangers and guests of mine.
24. You will allow a right of redemption over any ancestral property.

Deuteronomy 11
12. Yahweh your God looks after this country, the eyes of Yahweh your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the end.
13. Depend on it: if you faithfully obey the commandments I enjoin on you today, loving Yahweh your God and serving him with all your heart and all your soul,
14. I shall give your country rain at the right time, rain in autumn, rain in spring, so that you can harvest your wheat, your new wine and your oil.
15. I shall provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat to your heart's content.

Deuteronomy 19
Boundaries
14. `You must not displace your neighbour's boundary mark, positioned by men of old in the heritage soon to be yours, in the country which Yahweh your God is about to give you.
Old 02-28-2002, 11:27 AM

Re: waht would not fit in the first one...

geez
Old 02-28-2002, 11:27 AM

waht would not fit in the 1st or 2nd. ..

And here is a couple of lessons....
7 Ways to Godly Greatness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was up late one night after having a very rough day. I knew I needed to read my bible,
however I could not muster up the energy at all. So I decided to turn on the TV.
Well as I was channel surfing, I heard the holy spirit say to me "CH. 22." Channel 22 in my neck
of the woods is an all Christian programming network. I usually don't watch it, because I'm not
home or I have various things to do at church.
Any way, Bishop T.D. Jakes was on. The program had just started. MANPOWER 2000 was the title,
it sounded good already! An hour and a half later I had these notes that I am sharing with you today.
These notes have blessed me so greatly in the past 7 months that "I just can't tell it all" as
the Gospel song says. Lets pray....

Heavenly father in the name of your son Jesus who died for our sins, who art in heavan; we come
together in spirit and in truth to share your WORD that was given to us by one of your
anointed men; Bishop Jakes. We accept this WORD of truth as your word, not the word of an
individual. We accept that this WORD will bless and anoint each and every one reading it.
That we may be more than overcomers, blessed in all that we do, able to climb the highest
mountain. Holy spirit use this WORD to minister to all who read and all who will listen,
to give them faith as a grain of a mustard seed. By this faith mountains can and will be removed.
This WORD is bondage breaking yoke destroying power in the lifes of those who will retain it and
use it. Father God We love, honor, and worship you. We seek your face and will always follow your WORD. We thank
you; I thank you for this word and the ability to sahre it.
Now in the name of Jesus, by your faith let it be done unto you; AMEN.

7 Godly Ways to Greatness

1. Submission To authority
-No questions asked
-Do as GOD says and now!
-Strength under control
-Paitence under Authority

2. Sensitivity
-Sense what GOD's will is for you (operating in the WORD & Holy Spirit)
-Feeling the pressence of GOD
-Walking by faith till you find GOD's will for you.
-To sense what is Right and what is Wrong
-Rightness brings peace, joy and success, Wrongness brings guilt, condemnation and failure

3. Test of Seperation (breaking point in receiving what GOD wills for you)
-Comes when you can see the place and thing you are about to obtain
-Seperate from those who are not meant to go, not their time
-You can't take every one with you on "your" journey
-When you get close to your dream you have to narrow your circle
-Don't let them hold you back
-Say this to your self "I'm going to the next level, you can stay with the asses!" (donkeys)

4. Set your own stage
-Bring your own supplies for the job ahead (word of GOD, HOLY Ghost)
-Don't look for preset/traditional ways! Follow GODs' plan at all times, it is written!
-Make your own way, "the foot steps of a righteous man are ordered"
-A boy can see the stuff, a MAN can put it all together
-GOD sent you on the journey with what you need, or GOD wouuld not have sent you at all!
-Step out on faith even when you don't fully understand the plan

5. Test of Sacrafice
-Be prepared to sacarafice something you love
-The sacrafice has to move you in order to move GOD
-Not just anything can be sacraficed, something you hold dear to you.

6. SWITCH!
-Ability to transition in the middle of the road/journey
-Drop the tradition in the trash, and be prepared for an ever changing path
-SWITCH or FAIL!
-The stuborness of not being able to change will give you the opportunity to try it again. Keep
denying GOD's instructions, and you will keep repeating the same test till you get it
right!

7. Substitutes
-For every trouble that I have had, and every need, GOD has a substitute
-For every thing I lost, GOD has a substitute
-For every blessing I missed, GOD has a substitute (The RAM in the thicket)
-GOD has it tied up and ready to deposit into your life.
-GOD has another gift waiting to give you when and if you miss the first, 2nd, 3rd one.

*This is the lesson plan based on the story of Abraham from "MAN POWER" by T.D. Jakes, Dallas
TX.*

-------------------------------------------------------
Let us Pray:
Father GOD, in the name of your son Jesus Christ, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives, email buddies, and any one reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Manifest your Glory in their lives, and pour out on them a blessing they can not contain. Holy spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace, remove confusion from their mind. In Jesus' precious name.
Amen.

The Setting:
In a Rush to leave for Work one early morning, I asked GOD for a word that I could use that day. What I was asking for was a way to stay out of trouble in my work place. The term "Out of sight out of mind" came to me. Then I thought, "But I work in a very visable place." So I opened my bible by no accident, but by God's will to this very verse. God had heard and fullfilled my desire to learn more. Praise GOD, it was what I needed not only for the day, but for continual success in all areas of my life. After I read it carefully, I imediately came to the conclusion; "If I am quiet and do what I'm supposed to do, be still and let GOD be GOD, then GOD can move in my life." Also note that on the same day I read this verse, I was given 3 extra projects to do with a computer program that I had never seen or used, plus my tremendous regular daily duties. Even though I had so much to do that day. I finished early and had extra time to do work for the next day. GOD made that happen. What I'm telling you is that GOD has the answer to every problem your facing. Every situation and circumstance in your life can be solved by placing GOD first in every area of your life. LET GO, and LET GOD.

The Text: KING James BIBLE
1st Thessalonians 4:11-12
11. And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
12. That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.

The Text: Living BIBLE
1st Thessalonians 4:11-12
11. This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work, just as we told you before.
12. As a result, people who are not Christians will trust and respect you, and you will not need to depend on others for enough money to pay your bills.