3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

NITRIOUS

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2000, 02:29 AM

wanted to let anyone who might be interested in the ZEX nitrious kit i have one for sale.
i only had it about 4 months and in that time i refilled the bottle about 4 maybe 5 times.used it only for drag racing (legally )track use).
hate to sell it but work schedule among other things are preventing me from being able to go to the track.
system works fine absolutely no problem.

letting it go cheap
how does 425.00 sound

im in florida(st.pete)
Old 12-21-2000, 11:48 AM
DavidMaxum

Response to ZEX kit

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VE30DE POWER
[I]wanted to let anyone who might be interested in the ZEX nitrious kit i have one for sale.
i only had it about 4 months and in that time i refilled the bottle about 4 maybe 5 times.used it only for drag racing (legally )track use).
hate to sell it but work schedule among other things are preventing me from being able to go to the track.
system works fine absolutely no problem.

letting it go cheap
how does 425.00 sound

im in florida(st.pete)
I have never posted a reply on this board before. I am interested in your Zex setup however it seems a little high. I was quoted $515 for a brand new kit. I currently have a 93SE with every bolt on available. I would like to have the ocassional race with a mustang or some turbo civics in my area. What type of mods do you have and how have you fared against the street competition.

Old 12-21-2000, 08:33 PM

i had the kit installed on my mirage.and ill tell you that it helped performance out alot.i dropped a full second off my time in the 1/4 mile with 18's on it. that was only with the 55 hp jets in it of course you know it it adjustable up to 75 hp.
my maxima is being rebuilt for more hp n/a style.
the kit is practically brand new 4 months is nothing everything works perfectly.
515.00 is a good price but 425.00 is still 90.00 cheaper than the price you were quoted.
plus depending where you live in florida i or we can meet somewhere so i can give it to you (no shipping).
but when the MAX was running i also have every bolt-on.
im sure if you put this kit on youre max you will be very surprised at the new found power that it makes.

where are you located in florida

well let me know
Old 12-21-2000, 08:55 PM
Nismax

I might be intrested.

Hey man I am from florida too.. northern Florida.
I might be intrested but that is a little steep for me.
Possibly 400 bucks I can afford. I would need instructions and help with the install but DAMN I would be in heaven!
I have a level 10 stage 2 rebuilt automatic tranny so I am not concerned about messing it up.

Old 12-22-2000, 05:18 PM

ok ok ok ok i thought 425.00 was a good deal but i guess not. oh well i will go to 400.00 but that is it...!!
where north florida are you.
i have all the instructions and if you dont live to far i could help you install it.

well let me know
Old 12-23-2000, 12:46 PM
DavidMaxum

Originally posted by VE30DE POWER
ok ok ok ok i thought 425.00 was a good deal but i guess not. oh well i will go to 400.00 but that is it...!!
i have all the instructions and if you dont live to far i could help you install it.

well let me know
I have the money and would be willing to meet you somewhere on the border. I am from Atlanta and I could take a Saturday sometime to get it. I would need all literature and all brackets you got with the kit. Which jet the 55, 65, or the 75 do you have? How many miles do you have on your SE? I would like to discuss this over the phone. Please call me at 770 402-0181 or post your # because it is not always convenient for me to be online. Thank you.

Old 12-26-2000, 08:10 PM

Hey just wanted to know what Saturday you could do this.
This SAT or next SAT. also I really don’t travel that far very much so do you know of a spot that is like impossible to miss so that we both could meet each other.
Either way let me know by e-mail or my phone # is (727) 522-7461….. I work at night and work is my only way of using a computer I don’t have one in my house yet .so I think it would be easier to call me or I will call you. If you call me call in the morning or late afternoon like about 4:30 or 5:30.

Well let me know

Originally posted by DavidMaxum
Originally posted by VE30DE POWER

well let me know
I have the money and would be willing to meet you somewhere on the border. I am from Atlanta and I could take a Saturday sometime to get it. I would need all literature and all brackets you got with the kit. Which jet the 55, 65, or the 75 do you have? How many miles do you have on your SE? I would like to discuss this over the phone. Please call me at 770 402-0181 or post your # because it is not always convenient for me to be online. Thank you.