4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Raced some cars, read for details

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2002, 05:04 PM

Raced some cars, read for details

Last night I was cruising to my chicks apartment and this truck was messing with me. It was a shortbox 350 or 305 with a manual tranny he had a shift light on the dashboard I could see. He also definitly had some sort of exhaust. So we are cruising around 40 and he keeps creeping up on me trying to race so I punch it and ditch him. THen we come to a light and i look at him and he revs his engine like hes some hard ***. So at the light I hear him take off. We stayed neck and neck to about 30 when I hear him shift. (Hard to beat trucks off the line) As soon as I hit 2nd and rounded that gear out I could see his headlights in my rearview.

2nd race. THis one is pretty funny. Me and my friend were in the car and we pull up to this riced out accord. We ask him at the light if he is game. He said its not fair we have a v6 I said i dont care you have clear tail light lenses. He said he didnt wont to use his NOS. Me and my friend were like yeah right. So the light turns green and I wait to see if he goes. He does and I could hear that ***** *** vtec wind up and I gun it. By the end of 1st I must have had 1 ccar length dispite his jump. After 2nd it was a joke, and of course after I lay off he flys by me like hes some honda force to be reckoned with. Quite pathetic, he should have spent all that money on a faster car.
Old 07-14-2002, 05:12 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Raced some cars, read for details

Originally posted by 95/2k2:6Maxima
Last night I was cruising to my chicks apartment and this truck was messing with me. It was a shortbox 350 or 305 with a manual tranny he had a shift light on the dashboard I could see. He also definitly had some sort of exhaust. So we are cruising around 40 and he keeps creeping up on me trying to race so I punch it and ditch him. THen we come to a light and i look at him and he revs his engine like hes some hard ***. So at the light I hear him take off. We stayed neck and neck to about 30 when I hear him shift. (Hard to beat trucks off the line) As soon as I hit 2nd and rounded that gear out I could see his headlights in my rearview.

2nd race. THis one is pretty funny. Me and my friend were in the car and we pull up to this riced out accord. We ask him at the light if he is game. He said its not fair we have a v6 I said i dont care you have clear tail light lenses. He said he didnt wont to use his NOS. Me and my friend were like yeah right. So the light turns green and I wait to see if he goes. He does and I could hear that ***** *** vtec wind up and I gun it. By the end of 1st I must have had 1 ccar length dispite his jump. After 2nd it was a joke, and of course after I lay off he flys by me like hes some honda force to be reckoned with. Quite pathetic, he should have spent all that money on a faster car.
Awesome awesome kills... It always amuses me that whenever you tool a slow riced-out 4-banger and you slow down because the race is clearly over, the idiot always has to speed by you....like he's proving something?

-Jon