4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

ever had a snake in your car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 12:49 PM

Dude - I wonder if the snake was pregnant. Then you'd have a whole bunch of snakes in your car!

I hope you find it in time.
Old 08-13-2002, 12:58 PM

Re: No Snake but a Cat

Originally posted by MaxJag
I haven't had a snake in my car, but one day I left my windows down and I had gotten into it that night and when driving. 10 Minutes later a cat jumped from the back seat into the passenger's seat and scared to ish outta me. Luck for me he did take a crap or wiss in my car. When I got back to the parking lot he didn't want to get out.
He must have been cold.
Weird huh?
Kyle you have the solution to your problem right here! Just loan your car to MaxJag and tell him to drive trough the same place, get the cat in your car, close the windows and park it for a week. With luck, the cat will get the snake when it comes out, and heat exhaustion and dehydration will kill the cat. Just make sure to save some money for the interior reconstruction. Good Luck!
Old 08-13-2002, 02:05 PM
Redlinemax Owner

if it gets into his engine bay hellhave created the newest Serpentine belt for the max!
Old 08-13-2002, 02:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: No Snake but a Cat

Originally posted by GreenSE

Kyle you have the solution to your problem right here! Just loan your car to MaxJag and tell him to drive trough the same place, get the cat in your car, close the windows and park it for a week. With luck, the cat will get the snake when it comes out, and heat exhaustion and dehydration will kill the cat. Just make sure to save some money for the interior reconstruction. Good Luck!
I am reporting ALL of ya'll to the animal channel
Old 08-13-2002, 04:29 PM

A snake must add at least 12-14 horsepower. Can you mod mine out with a snake?? Or Honda stickers?? Either will do
Old 08-13-2002, 04:53 PM

"POWERED BY SNAKE"
Old 08-13-2002, 05:12 PM

Thats one mod I think Ill do with out, but seriously, strip the car completly, It might be mid-sized, but its not that big
Old 08-13-2002, 07:40 PM

OK I have tried everything. He wasn't coming out at all. I shut the windows turned the heat up full blast and turned up my system (hits 152db) and you even thought that brought him out? Nope. But... today after school I checked my car real good before I left (looking stupid as hell by pulling floor mats out and everything else) and he wasn't there. I pulled up at my house 10 minutes later went inside and came back out and he was coiled up in the floor again. Well I sit there and thought how am I gonna get him out. Well there was a crowbar sitting on the carport so I grabbed it. I tried to ease it down to him to hold him down I could grab him. Access denied. He just got ****ed. So I was like ok forget the idea of getting back my friend by putting this snake in his car I am just gonna kill it. So I hit it in the head a couple times with the crowbar. That just ****ed him off even worse. And he went up in my dash again. So I had to be somewhere in like 5 min. and my parents had the other vehicles so what I am gonna do, this snake is ****ed and gonna bite me as soon as I touch the gas/brake. Well I chanced it and put it in drive, scooted my seat all the way back and used cruise control to drive and the e-brake to stop. I pulled up at the country club and was getting my golf bag out and the snake was coiled up under my bag. So I was like last chance think fast. I grabbed a golf club and started beating it. For some reason this snake was invincible, it just got really ****ed and started striking everything. Well I grabbed it with a trusty pitching wedge and chunked it out of my car. As I was rejoicing the snake started chasing me and everyone else around. It was crazy. Anyways I hope no one has to go through what I have went through. As for the babies it had in my car, that's another story. just kidding. Anyways just hope no one ever puts a snake in your car.
Old 08-13-2002, 09:39 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

Originally posted by Kyle7475
OK I have tried everything. He wasn't coming out at all. I shut the windows turned the heat up full blast and turned up my system (hits 152db) and you even thought that brought him out? Nope. But... today after school I checked my car real good before I left (looking stupid as hell by pulling floor mats out and everything else) and he wasn't there. I pulled up at my house 10 minutes later went inside and came back out and he was coiled up in the floor again. Well I sit there and thought how am I gonna get him out. Well there was a crowbar sitting on the carport so I grabbed it. I tried to ease it down to him to hold him down I could grab him. Access denied. He just got ****ed. So I was like ok forget the idea of getting back my friend by putting this snake in his car I am just gonna kill it. So I hit it in the head a couple times with the crowbar. That just ****ed him off even worse. And he went up in my dash again. So I had to be somewhere in like 5 min. and my parents had the other vehicles so what I am gonna do, this snake is ****ed and gonna bite me as soon as I touch the gas/brake. Well I chanced it and put it in drive, scooted my seat all the way back and used cruise control to drive and the e-brake to stop. I pulled up at the country club and was getting my golf bag out and the snake was coiled up under my bag. So I was like last chance think fast. I grabbed a golf club and started beating it. For some reason this snake was invincible, it just got really ****ed and started striking everything. Well I grabbed it with a trusty pitching wedge and chunked it out of my car. As I was rejoicing the snake started chasing me and everyone else around. It was crazy. Anyways I hope no one has to go through what I have went through. As for the babies it had in my car, that's another story. just kidding. Anyways just hope no one ever puts a snake in your car.

All I can say is
Old 08-13-2002, 10:00 PM

Re: ever had a snake in your car?

my brother let his snake loos on his g/f in my car. he denied it until i showed him the fingerprints on the back window. he had sex in my car i haven't had sex in my car with my g/f yet. needless to say, i put leather cleaner and conditioner all over my seats
Old 08-13-2002, 10:16 PM

And the award for craziest post on maxima.org goes to ...
Old 08-13-2002, 10:19 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Try feeding it some fried chicken and collard greens...

Originally posted by meccanoble
dam white people and their experiments...lol...i would be scared to look at it...i hate snakes

"Dam white people and their experiments" ... on an already funny thread, that comment is by far the funniest!!!! hahahahahahaha

Sorry to pull the Fuzzy Zoeller header.. lol.

White guy trapped in a Black Car...

Mike
Old 08-13-2002, 10:23 PM
!OG SNES OG!

I'm crying... that NOW becomes the funniest..

Originally posted by Brendan
A snake must add at least 12-14 horsepower. Can you mod mine out with a snake?? Or Honda stickers?? Either will do
I have tears rolling down my face that is so ******* funny!!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks of reading this forum.. THank you very much!!!!

Mike

p.s. still laughing...
Old 08-13-2002, 10:31 PM

The best part is when you said you flung him out, and the ordeal was over and done with, and he started chasing you and everyone else.
Old 08-13-2002, 10:44 PM

Re: Set trap?

Originally posted by StygianMax
How about setting a trap (maybe using a large glass jar with a small neck) & putting a mouse in it as bait. Maybe oil the inside of the jar by swirling some veggie oil around the side wall so that the snake can't slither out once it's in??

Good luck!!
then u'll have a snake AND a mouse in the car
Old 08-13-2002, 10:44 PM

Re: Re: ever had a snake in your car?

Originally posted by maximamoose
my brother let his snake loos on his g/f in my car. he denied it until i showed him the fingerprints on the back window. he had sex in my car i haven't had sex in my car with my g/f yet. needless to say, i put leather cleaner and conditioner all over my seats
Damn, I'd clean the interior more than once.

BTW really funny A$$ post Kyle. At least you got the snake out. It'd be funny if it went into another Max, and that same person posted on Maxima.org.
Old 08-13-2002, 11:00 PM

hhmmmm...........
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
damn man! what a friggin hillarious story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job !!!!!
haha how many times in all did u the thing??
Old 08-13-2002, 11:44 PM

snakes like it
mice like it
Old 08-14-2002, 05:38 AM

Bwhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
Old 08-14-2002, 06:59 AM

Dude, you already have issues
Old 08-14-2002, 07:06 AM

"As I was rejoicing the snake started chasing me and everyone else around"

Dude - you tell a good story!
Old 08-14-2002, 09:00 AM

after I look back it all seems funny. But it was frustrating at times.
Old 08-14-2002, 12:08 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I hope we all learned that snakes belong outside and not it your car. This reminds me of Gone in 60 seconds. Remember the big snake in the hummer? What a bummer. Next time try a rubber snake.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kyle7475
after I look back it all seems funny. But it was frustrating at times[/QUOTE
Old 08-14-2002, 12:59 PM
!OG SNES OG!

The only sad part of this story

is that the poor snake got whacked in the head multiple times for just being an innocent little snake. I'm sure it didn't want to be in that car any more than you wanted it in there...

And when you took it, you probably left some wife-snake and 63 kids alone in a burrow somewhere...

bast@rd...

Mike
Old 08-14-2002, 01:46 PM

So how big, exactly, was this snake?
Old 08-14-2002, 02:03 PM

protected by viper, stand back!
Old 08-14-2002, 02:33 PM

est. 3 1/2 feet, it was pretty big
Old 08-14-2002, 02:36 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

so you didn't kill the snake?? DUDE!! it's gonna find its way back to you! and when you're sleeping...
Old 08-14-2002, 03:16 PM
!OG SNES OG!

You'd better watch out...

Originally posted by nadir_s
so you didn't kill the snake?? DUDE!! it's gonna find its way back to you! and when you're sleeping...
Snakes have a phenomenal sense of "smell", so he'll be able to slither his way to your house, and strike when you least expect it...
or he might just crawl into your golf bag, waiting... always patient..

knowing his revenge will come one day...
Old 08-14-2002, 03:19 PM

est. 3 1/2 feet, it was pretty big
Damn! I thought it was like a harmless garden snake, 12 inches or smaller. Props to you for ****in' with a 3 foot snake!
Old 08-14-2002, 03:35 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Yup, that's the end of probably one of the best anti-theft devices...i think i'll harness a snake to my interior now that i just put in my new stereo...
Old 08-14-2002, 04:31 PM

Re: You'd better watch out...

Originally posted by Blaxxxima

Snakes have a phenomenal sense of "smell", so he'll be able to slither his way to your house, and strike when you least expect it...
or he might just crawl into your golf bag, waiting... always patient..

knowing his revenge will come one day...
Kyle GO FIND IT & KILL IT TO END THE NIGHTMARE
Old 08-14-2002, 04:46 PM

good luck for him even though he is not even a mile from my house cuz I have 5 viscous dogs that would love for him to come near
Old 07-21-2003, 02:13 PM

Bumped to allow all the newbs to read the funniest thread ever on Maxima.org.

Old 07-22-2003, 07:36 AM

i remember readin this last summer... was laughing sooooo hard! thanks again for a good laugh
Old 07-22-2003, 08:19 AM
Kevlo for President

ahh yes i re-read it
to funny
Old 07-22-2003, 08:58 AM

I think there's a lesson to be learned here...

When I had my 95 200SX I had a rat make a home in my engine bay! The little bugger ate some wires and I had a $250 re-wire bill...

I hate winters and rats in Illinois.

Rusty.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:15 AM
Lightly modded

best thread ever. sticky it maybe....
Old 07-22-2003, 12:29 PM

haha ya sticky would work for me. i could read this everyday and still laugh
Old 07-22-2003, 12:55 PM
Granny Driven

very funny, once again this can only be found at maxima.org.

Is Kyle still around on the board?

Quick Reply: ever had a snake in your car?