4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

that wrx look hot! I want it!!
Old 11-09-2002, 05:09 PM

Maxima and big mouth = Accord with Octane Front Bumper. Maybe I am wrong but I am nuts on that, the WRX style front Bumper will have more then ample space for a Intercooler, or simply meshing over it!

Let me know what you think I will be online tonight most of the night, so anyone can IM me on AIM at DJThrilla2, or on Yahoo at TheEdgeProductions

Jared
Old 11-09-2002, 05:50 PM

Originally posted by EdgeProductions

All Kits will have a full front bumper replacement, and rear bumper replacement, side skirts and (MAYBE!) fender flares for prolly a slightly higher price!

An Idea, you all like the Z3 fender style?

Jared

PS: Thanks for all the photoshoped pics GTR_Rider
thanks!

BTW, z3 fenders have been done already..

I rushed on this one..

Old 11-09-2002, 06:03 PM

all of gtr_riders look great. better than anything i saw yet
Old 11-09-2002, 06:14 PM

Originally posted by finny
all of gtr_riders look great. better than anything i saw yet
thx
Old 11-09-2002, 06:47 PM

No sheit I hear that Thanks man for all the photoshoped pics, I will need some help with the 5th gens also they almost got a solid idea of what they want!

Jared
Old 11-09-2002, 10:34 PM

WHOA!! That wrx thing looks so tight. And gtr rider is a genious. And that e46 m3 bumper photO! DAMN SO NICE! Id say anything you make to match gtr riders pics will sell. See all the people that want it already! That dodge thing, sorry but, its not cool. Kinda reminds me of a doge stratus. Just like how the smx grille looks like a grand am. Im gonna try to think of something cool for the max! WRX STYLE!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by dgpfx
WHOA!! That wrx thing looks so tight. And gtr rider is a genious. And that e46 m3 bumper photO! DAMN SO NICE! Id say anything you make to match gtr riders pics will sell. See all the people that want it already! That dodge thing, sorry but, its not cool. Kinda reminds me of a doge stratus. Just like how the smx grille looks like a grand am. Im gonna try to think of something cool for the max! WRX STYLE!
So let me ask you, would you be in if we get one made like the photoshoped WRX there of course it would be minus the round fog lights!

Jared
Old 11-09-2002, 11:19 PM

DAMn, im sorry. I shouldve waited for this day, when god finally would let my wish come true( a nice looking kit of my choice!) but im sorry, that custommaxima dude ripped me offf for 530 for just the bumper shipped to CA. It came all broken with fiberblass all retardedly shaped assss. So the skyline kit may look nice, but in real life, and you get it cracked, its just SUCKY. Wonder if i can get a new one from him.

But if i waited, i wouldve got one but sorry no. I cant afford one right now.

Im pretty sure there are a lot of other people out there that would love to buy it. Just imagine, the more kits adds to the selection of SArona, skyline, stillen, razzi, Jt autostyle, and EDGEPRODUCTIONs! I did some research a long time before i got my bumper. I looked and found these. ANd when i found the skyline one i was exited! So i waited 4 months for this kit to come out. I saw maxxtunings website and thought this was inbelievable! It was like a dream! But if i saw that wrx style kit before, i wouldve bought it in 2 secs! Trust me, youll be a hit. Custommaximas im makin mighty dollas off that SKyline thing because its Agressive and stylish. Add something like the wrx and youll be makin DOLLAS!! Just my prophecy of your future.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:39 PM

Wow that IZ HOT!
thats exactly how i imagined it, talk about your ideas coming to life.
Gtr_rider, thanks for the pics man your so damn good with PS..

EdgeProductions
yes i would buy this kit not now but hopefully in the future, it will be a great addition to the variety of kits we have now.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:14 AM

Thanks for the praise and thanks for giving a big thanks to GTR_RIDER for his work cause without his photoshopping abilities it would have taken me a LONG while to do that!

Oh well I will see if there are any takers and move on this style kit!

Jared
Old 11-10-2002, 01:18 AM

another idea if u dont wanna go body kit, is some projection headlights, or some headlights with black housing like a GSX and a skyline.
Old 11-10-2002, 07:54 AM

what would happen with the turn signals on this kit? Would you have to figure out a way to re wire the corner lights, and also how much do you think it would end up costing to switch out fog lights like that? I guess a lot of people wouldnt even fill that gap with fogs. I kinda of like my stock fog lights but would love to get rid of the turn signals and re wire my corner lights for turn signals.

Max99
Old 11-10-2002, 08:01 AM

another idea if u dont wanna go body kit, is some projection headlights, or some headlights with black housing like a GSX and a skyline.

http://www.seas.ucla.edu/~cheston/aeheadlight.html
Old 11-10-2002, 04:43 PM

I don't believe this. I already make WRX widebody fenders for Altimas and had already stated I was doing them for 4th gen Max...and nobody said anything. Now someone else says it and they're a genius.
See my sig.
And my website.

www.ibi-bodykits.com

..and the thread I announced it in a while back.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=163229

What gives? lol
I didn't mean to disrupt this thread but I think it would be pretty wasteful if we BOTH make WRX style widebodies for the same car. Hmmm?
Old 11-10-2002, 04:58 PM

Originally posted by altima8

I don't believe this. I already make WRX widebody fenders for Altimas and had already stated I was doing them for 4th gen Max...and nobody said anything. Now someone else says it and they're a genius.
See my sig.
And my website.

www.ibi-bodykits.com

What gives? lol
I didn't mean to disrupt this thread but I think it would be pretty wasteful if we BOTH make WRX style widebodies for the same car. Hmmm?
I never seen your thread about making the kit, I have a slight rememberance of you making something for us but that was a very long time ago. The only reason I called him a genious was because I made up a pretty phat photoshop and it was something that is doable. IM not moking your kit, but I dont know if that is feasible for a maxima body line(front lip). I also check out your site and noticed the rear end photoshop on the altima and I dont know about it for the maxima. Just giving some input but thats ok, maybe their can be two additional kits avaliable? I know civics have many companies making kits that look pretty much the same, why cant maximas have different variances?
Old 11-10-2002, 04:59 PM

So let me ask you, would you be in if we get one made like the photoshoped WRX there of course it would be minus the round fog lights!

Jared

id buy it with the round fog lights, i dunno how itd look otherwise. i got stillen kit on now but it would be very temptin to buy that bumper if it came out
Old 11-10-2002, 05:05 PM

Originally posted by gtr_rider

I never seen your thread about making the kit, I have a slight rememberance of you making something for us but that was a very long time ago. The only reason I called him a genious was because I made up a pretty phat photoshop and it was something that is doable. IM not moking your kit, but I dont know if that is feasible for a maxima body line(front lip). I also check out your site and noticed the rear end photoshop on the altima and I dont know about it for the maxima. Just giving some input but thats ok, maybe their can be two additional kits avaliable? I know civics have many companies making kits that look pretty much the same, why cant maximas have different variances?
WHAT? Dude you have memory issues if you don't remember....read the second page of that thread (from 2-3 days ago. And the kit really doesn't have anything to do with the fenders...one does not really upon the other.

from other thread:
If I do a photoshop on an I30 would you consider making it for them, I will not post them up on here since I dont want Ideas flying and people stealing them. If you need to contact me:

Email: luke@vqpower.com
AIM: maximagtr1
IRC: gtr_rider

If it is considered and made, maybe a little designed by... on the inner side somewhere?
Old 11-10-2002, 05:31 PM

WHAT? Dude you have memory issues if you don't remember....read the second page of that thread (from 2-3 days ago. And the kit really doesn't have anything to do with the fenders...one does not really upon the other.
I dont remember every single thing i post on this site, that post is one of 7000+ posts. Since you didnt reply to it, I just ignored it..
Old 11-10-2002, 05:38 PM

I dont remember every single thing i post on this site, that post is one of 7000+ posts. Since you didnt reply to it, I just ignored it..
My apologies, I just watched Simpsons so I'm more relaxed now.
Anyways, just trying to make it known that the WRX thing is already in the works...and I guess that's about it. lol
Sorry though gtr-rider, when I was going to initially post what I did I actually had you confused with nismolee, who had commented on the fenders themsleves in that other thread. It was only when I went back to re-read it that I saw that you had in fact replied regarding the I30 from that thread. Sorry dude.
Old 11-10-2002, 05:41 PM

My apologies, I just watched Simpsons so I'm more relaxed now.
Anyways, just trying to make it known that the WRX thing is already in the works...and I guess that's about it. lol
Sorry though gtr-rider, when I was going to initially post what I did I actually had you confused with nismolee, who had commented on the fenders themsleves in that other thread. It was only when I went back to re-read it that I saw that you had in fact replied regarding the I30 from that thread. Sorry dude.
I missed simpson!
Old 11-10-2002, 07:03 PM

See my sig.
And my website.

www.ibi-bodykits.com

What gives? lol
Well I didn't see that thread either, but I am sure that nobody really said anything cuz they didn't see a pic of it. Now gtr_rider comes here and show us how it would look so now we all have an idea of what we want. I don't know about all of you, but I love that kit and I will buy it for sure.
Old 11-10-2002, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by optimus310

Well I didn't see that thread either, but I am sure that nobody really said anything cuz they didn't see a pic of it. Now gtr_rider comes here and show us how it would look so now we all have an idea of what we want. I don't know about all of you, but I love that kit and I will buy it for sure.
ive always been here, you mean EdgeProductions came here and I showed you all these pics..
Old 11-10-2002, 08:02 PM

I tought you made the photo shop pics!
Old 11-10-2002, 08:22 PM

YEAH SKYLINE!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 08:24 PM

Originally posted by optimus310
I tought you made the photo shop pics!
I did
Old 11-11-2002, 03:22 AM

Hey Everyone sorry I have been MIA for the last 24 hours, went out cruising on Saturday Night and talked to some 300zx owners, and some other maxima owners (4th gen mainly) seeing if I could also get local support, and they were interested. I already have a individual doing a custom body kit to a 3rd Gen as soon as I get pricing, so are you all next!?

As for the trun signals GTR_RIDER and I talked the other night on that, and another thing we could do is modify that kit slightly to accept a Mounting bracket for the front Turn signals where the fogs are and then if nothing else you could also do some Fogs if you choose also (THE FOGS ARE NOT GOING TO BE INCLUDED THOUGH in this deal). I can get the fogs if you like!

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me via Phone at (859) 224-9551 or via email at TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com anytime. I will know something later today(Monday) as to if we could get a Urethane body kit made also for all the gens instead of the fiberglass as they are much stronger.

Thanks again to everyone for all the input and opinions!
Jared
Old 11-11-2002, 11:31 AM
living out of a maxima...

I suck at Photoshop, but I think any of these GS400 front bumpers would look pretty good on the max. Smooth lines, simple design, but a little more than stock. The first one is especially nice.

Old 11-11-2002, 02:32 PM

• 01 Blitz GS400 Front Dam
  • 01 Blitz GS400 SideSkirts
Old 11-11-2002, 02:34 PM
living out of a maxima...

gtr_rider = photoshop king
Old 11-11-2002, 02:35 PM

Originally posted by JeffesonM
gtr_rider = photoshop king
Old 11-11-2002, 03:50 PM

you beat me to it GTR_RIDER!

Old 11-11-2002, 04:22 PM

Originally posted by nateplaysbass
you beat me to it GTR_RIDER!

Old 11-11-2002, 06:34 PM

I vote for the Maxima EVO kit created by gtr-rider. I will buy one as soon as i have enough cash if you do create it. And im sure im not the only one.
Old 11-11-2002, 06:37 PM

yeah, evos actually is the best one yet. None even comes close.
Old 11-11-2002, 07:03 PM

The Evo kit is already being made in fact by Jeff (Altima8) who I talked ot earlier today about it! It is $800 + Shipping then $400 more for the Fender Pieces.

I will still see if I can get a significantly lower price then him, but his is very good quality. Not to deter any of you, but I just wanted to be honest.

Also I was not feeling good today (sleep deprivation) and was unable to call the manufacturer today so for that I apologize. I will call tomorrow since now I am well rested and will be fine tomorrow!

Jared
Old 11-11-2002, 07:23 PM

The Evo kit is already being made in fact by Jeff (Altima8) who I talked ot earlier today about it! It is $800 + Shipping then $400 more for the Fender Pieces.

I will still see if I can get a significantly lower price then him, but his is very good quality. Not to deter any of you, but I just wanted to be honest.

Also I was not feeling good today (sleep deprivation) and was unable to call the manufacturer today so for that I apologize. I will call tomorrow since now I am well rested and will be fine tomorrow!

Jared
What design is altima8 using, if its mine...
Old 11-11-2002, 07:50 PM

hey guys, check out this caractere kit on this vw passat:

Old 11-11-2002, 08:04 PM

this is a dietrich rs4 bumper:

Old 11-11-2002, 09:57 PM

Jared
Actually I'm doing the bumper that you see in my sig, along with the WRX fenders...so feel free to do the Evo kit if you like, no harm done. Thanks though for being cooperative with me.

Quick Reply: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)