4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 02:35 PM

Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

TO EVERY 4th GENERATION MAXIMA OWNER:

Alright here it is laid out straight and simple, I am not pleased with the options that Maxima owners have for bodykits so I have found a place in California that will make any of the Gens custom Body kits.

Here's how it works we can get any style of Custom Body Kit made for any car (NO BS)! That means what ever style of Front Bumper Replacement, side skirts, and Rear Bumper Replacement we want, no more of this silly lip BS! Although it is made from Hand Laiden multi-layer fiberglass it is not Urethane, but nearly just as strong.

The Cost will be $650.00 + $130 Shipping "EACH" to anywhere in the continental USA, but this is not limited to just USA owners!

ONLY a Total of $780.00 all together and tell me who will build us a custom body kit for that low a price, and if we get more then just the initial 11 needed like 20 or more then most likely I can get the price reduced a little more (no promises, but I will try my hardest!).

So all I need to know now is exactly what you all want, so lets get cracking, and if there are any photoshop people out there your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated so we can all get an idea

4th Gens =

Fill in the blank(s) for me guys please as I would really love to get this things going. Also if you want your very own custom kit designed specific for you this can be done also for a slightly higher price! Please either Email me at TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com, catch me on AIM/AOL at DJThrilla2, on MSN at ICONOCLAST_PROD@hotmail.com, or on ICQ under the name TheEdgePerformance, or call me anytime up till 12 midnight EST any day of the week, and if I am not here leave a detailed message!

Thanks and hope to hear from everyone soon,

The Edge Productions
Jared Seymour - OWNER
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Phone: (859) 224-9551
Email: TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheEdgeProductions
Old 11-08-2002, 03:48 PM

AS I said in the General forum one before it was moved or deleted for some god forseen reason...

This is for real no BS and the company making the kits is located in the great Los Angeles area in Walnut, CA.

MaximaGTR1 has agreed to help with photoshoping some pics so you all can get an idea of what it will look like but first off I need to know what type of kit everyone wants!

What type of side skirts, rear bumper, front bumper, etc.?

Jared
Old 11-08-2002, 03:51 PM

Originally posted by EdgeProductions
AS I said in the General forum one before it was moved or deleted for some god forseen reason...
probably because this belongs in the forsale or group buy sections.

SuDZ
Old 11-08-2002, 04:06 PM

This Is no BS, the company is located in Walnut, CA in the Los Angeles, CA metro area. I really need input guys so tell me what you want for side skirts, rear bumper replacement, and front bumper replacement!

Jared
Old 11-08-2002, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by SuDZ

probably because this belongs in the forsale or group buy sections.

SuDZ
Not when I am simply trying to first off get input on what people want, obviously you haven't already seen the response in the 5th gen forum!

Jared
Old 11-08-2002, 04:20 PM

Not when I am simply trying to first off get input on what people want, obviously you haven't already seen the response in the 5th gen forum!

Jared
Just saying they may have moved it. Not trying to annoy you. Plus sometimes moderators get upset when you place the same post in many forums.

SuDZ
Old 11-08-2002, 04:23 PM

Originally posted by SuDZ

Just saying they may have moved it. Not trying to annoy you. Plus sometimes moderators get upset when you place the same post in many forums.

SuDZ
I understand I just want to get as much input as possible, and then I will move everything to the Group deal Forum!

Jared
Old 11-08-2002, 04:50 PM

OK. I'll bite. Lets go for something tasteful. We've covered the Skyline angle. I like the idea of using the stock signals and such but losing the license plate recess. Stillen makes good money with the subdued look but I think that all of us without kits would agree that the Stillen kit looks good but is a little played out for the Maxima's. Something that's tasteful but more than a lip. I'm no artist or photoshop wiz but I'll try my hand at it this weekend.
Old 11-08-2002, 04:56 PM

Originally posted by Freedog
OK. I'll bite. Lets go for something tasteful. We've covered the Skyline angle. I like the idea of using the stock signals and such but losing the license plate recess. Stillen makes good money with the subdued look but I think that all of us without kits would agree that the Stillen kit looks good but is a little played out for the Maxima's. Something that's tasteful but more than a lip. I'm no artist or photoshop wiz but I'll try my hand at it this weekend.
thanks, what about something like the r33 or r34 skyline but if there was a spot to mount a liscence plate for those of you that have to have it I am not sure what the price of Andy's Autosports kit is, but I am betting I can beat the price!

Jared
Old 11-08-2002, 06:25 PM
Turbo is too much fun!

how bout something like a black widow kit? I heard that if you get and accord widow kit, it'll fit but theres a lot of molding involved so why not make one just for 4th gen max? I've seen a pic in the pass on the org. can't quite find it but it looks good.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:44 PM

A kit that is a cross somewhere between a Sarona and a Skyline Kit, make it happen,
Old 11-08-2002, 08:24 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

i am realy interested in getting a body kit custom made for my 98 max.. please send m an email with all the nessesary info. jashe121185@aol.com
thank you
justin
Old 11-08-2002, 09:03 PM

This is for real no BS and the company making the kits is located in the great Los Angeles area in Walnut, CA.

MaximaGTR1 has agreed to help with photoshoping some pics so you all can get an idea of what it will look like but first off I need to know what type of kit everyone wants!

What type of side skirts, rear bumper, front bumper, etc.?

Jared
My god...you remind me of me a year ago. If you want to see what you might be getting yourself into thengo on altimas.net and search OLD threads about Buddy Club and Black Widow kits made for Altimas. Search my username with Buddy Club in the other field.
Believe me, I'm not trying to rain on your parade...but BE REALLY REALLY CAREFUL who you have making these kits. I'm serious as a heart attack here. What company is it???
Old 11-09-2002, 01:31 AM

hmmm. Maybe i can draw some of my thoughts of it and scan it then put it on here. Personally, i like the agressor style kits. JT autostyle body kit and the skyline body kit are really decent looking kits that add to the maximas look.

Did u see the beamer 328i bumper on a maxima photoshopped? Ill try to think of some more good designs. r33 is played out because accords hace them too much.

One thing that we need is a full grille replacement. A nice design would be coo. I know jose is making one r33 but try to make a different grille, maybe a grille designed after a skyline r34.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:44 AM

Re: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

I said this once and I say it again. The Maxima body lines need something that is smoothe and complements them, as opposed to striving to make the car something it's not. It's a sedan, so it needs more subtle lines than an R34/35 or blackwidow kit.

Front piece: I really don't like the way the front bumper comes off the headlights, then recesses back towards the car. This makes it look a little like a boat. I think something that will eliminate that slope would be good. Maybe G35ish or 3 series-ish as somebody else suggested. The bumper replacement should fome from the bumper and go straight down or perhaps slope slightly forward. I don't like the big lip too, but side flares may look good (nothing too crazy). Maybe produce it with no corner holes to clean up the look a little too. Also, the front bumper should be livable. By livable, I mean not too low as to scrape every bump and driveway if we have our cars lowered. This may be accomplished by producing an optional lower front spoiler for those that may like the super low look.

Sides and rear: I like the new E-class skirts and valences. The could add some needed dynamics to the profile of the car. They add some profile, add some curve, and without making the sides look boxy. I'll try and post a link of some pics.

RL
Old 11-09-2002, 09:08 AM

Here is something..

• 96-97 Accord front bumper
  • 96-97 Accord Stillen front lip spoiler
  • 96-97 Accord Xenon side skirts
  • 96-97 Accord Clear corners
Old 11-09-2002, 09:11 AM

Re: Re: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Make it looks like a 325 BMW?
Old 11-09-2002, 09:20 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Where is that other grey photochop picture from awhile back it was a nice simple looking kit, but very cool and unique at the same time. I like the one above sept the front lip is kinda hondah-ish.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:22 AM

Re: Re: Re: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Originally posted by orgasmicNYC
Make it looks like a 325 BMW?
Maybe if you can do something along the lines of a widebody kit. Or incorporating fender flares and such to give a more aggresive look for our cars. Brian
Old 11-09-2002, 09:48 AM

Are you all talking about this?

• BMW M3 stock front bumper
Old 11-09-2002, 10:38 AM

Here is another one, and the best one I thought about yet!

• 01 Subaru WRX Kaminari Front Airdam
Old 11-09-2002, 11:34 AM

I think we should make the big fog lights like the jt autostyle. I think that would look unique. Also don't chose kits for honda cars. You know alot of other people will have it.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:15 PM

i'm in favor of wide body. but i also think a R33 kit would look really nice. the WRX front end would look good with out the fogs in my opinion
Old 11-09-2002, 01:28 PM

I think that wide body would be to expensive and not many people will buy it.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:24 PM

Originally posted by brodaiga
A kit that is a cross somewhere between a Sarona and a Skyline Kit, make it happen,
That is what I think the general idea so far is!

Anybody else got ideas?

Jared
Old 11-09-2002, 02:26 PM

I Know these look like sh*t but i have to go to work soon and I'm not that great with photoshop yet. this is a viper competition concept trim rip-off. just an Idea, if we want to go completely original...
Old 11-09-2002, 02:39 PM

better pics

If someone wants to mess with this idea here's some pics that match. good luck with the colors I sucked that one up
Old 11-09-2002, 02:40 PM

cont'

the others
Old 11-09-2002, 02:44 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

the WRX looks hot, i think i saw someone suggest somewhere in an old thread about having the fenders flare out like the wrx also.. just a suggestion for you photoshop guys dunno how it actually looks but the WRX looks good to me..
Old 11-09-2002, 02:49 PM
aka UNCDooD

i like the WRX-style one.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by NiNe7-Gxe
the WRX looks hot, i think i saw someone suggest somewhere in an old thread about having the fenders flare out like the wrx also.. just a suggestion for you photoshop guys dunno how it actually looks but the WRX looks good to me..
Not sure what you mean, but ill give it a try..
Old 11-09-2002, 03:15 PM

Well I've never though vof makin gthe Max rally style, but I think if you nake a kit similar to the Sarona kit and sell it for that price, people will buy it.....most importantly a full rear bumper replacement, like the Sarona kit.......
Old 11-09-2002, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by NiNe7-Gxe
Your a freakn genious!

• 01 Subaru WRX Kaminari Front Airdam
  • 01 Subaru WRX Fender Flares
Old 11-09-2002, 03:37 PM
aka UNCDooD

that looks very tight with the subaru fender flares and front bumper and those Accord Xenon side skirts.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by UNCDooD
that looks very tight with the subaru fender flares and front bumper and those Accord Xenon side skirts.
yes, yes it does.. maybe I will pass this to jeff as well if this doesnt fall through..
Old 11-09-2002, 03:55 PM
aka UNCDooD

think you could do that to a white max if i got you a pic?
Old 11-09-2002, 04:12 PM
CaLSoNiC

EVO!

Eh, the WRX is damn nice, but how about something more along the line of a Mitsubishi EVO? You know with the huge fogs and all whatnot.

Or perhaps along the line of a silvia or something more exotic I cant do PS for **** so dont ask me. Also what about something more agressive. I think I saw a max with a black widow kit and it looked pretty decent.

Also I think that a Max would look bad *** with a "big mouth" and all whatnot for the intercooler guys but ne way thats my 2 cents.

Old 11-09-2002, 04:55 PM

Re: Re: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Originally posted by Vesaijan
I said this once and I say it again. The Maxima body lines need something that is smoothe and complements them, as opposed to striving to make the car something it's not. It's a sedan, so it needs more subtle lines than an R34/35 or blackwidow kit.

Front piece: I really don't like the way the front bumper comes off the headlights, then recesses back towards the car. This makes it look a little like a boat. I think something that will eliminate that slope would be good. Maybe G35ish or 3 series-ish as somebody else suggested. The bumper replacement should fome from the bumper and go straight down or perhaps slope slightly forward. I don't like the big lip too, but side flares may look good (nothing too crazy). Maybe produce it with no corner holes to clean up the look a little too. Also, the front bumper should be livable. By livable, I mean not too low as to scrape every bump and driveway if we have our cars lowered. This may be accomplished by producing an optional lower front spoiler for those that may like the super low look.

Sides and rear: I like the new E-class skirts and valences. The could add some needed dynamics to the profile of the car. They add some profile, add some curve, and without making the sides look boxy. I'll try and post a link of some pics.

RL
Thanks I will look for those!

Jared
Old 11-09-2002, 05:01 PM

Originally posted by UNCDooD
i like the WRX-style one.
I personally like the fender flare idea even though I don't own a 4th gen it does look good, and also think if you get the the wrx front styling it will look good provided you do a Mesh cover over the ROund Fog Lights. That would be GREAT!

Jared
my 2 cents
Old 11-09-2002, 05:03 PM

Originally posted by munji
Well I've never though vof makin gthe Max rally style, but I think if you nake a kit similar to the Sarona kit and sell it for that price, people will buy it.....most importantly a full rear bumper replacement, like the Sarona kit.......
All Kits will have a full front bumper replacement, and rear bumper replacement, side skirts and (MAYBE!) fender flares for prolly a slightly higher price!

An Idea, you all like the Z3 fender style?

Jared

PS: Thanks for all the photoshoped pics GTR_Rider

Quick Reply: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)