4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 10:25 PM

whose gonna make the wrx style front bumper?
Old 11-12-2002, 05:18 AM

Originally posted by altima8

Actually I'm doing the bumper that you see in my sig, along with the WRX fenders...so feel free to do the Evo kit if you like, no harm done. Thanks though for being cooperative with me.
No problem! I may actually send people your way for the fender flares though if you end up getting those made for $400 because that is a DAYUM good price!

Jared
Old 11-12-2002, 05:23 AM

Originally posted by dgpfx
whose gonna make the wrx style front bumper?
I am having it made! I already have a volunteer for the 5th Gen kit now need one for this kit that lives in or near SOuthern California particularly LA.

Jared
Old 11-12-2002, 11:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by EdgeProductions

I am having it made! I already have a volunteer for the 5th Gen kit now need one for this kit that lives in or near SOuthern California particularly LA.

Jared

is the kit going to be exactly as photoshopped?? or is there goin to be changes for corner lights and to the fog lights. if its the same as i guess the wrx fog light covers would work right?
Old 11-12-2002, 12:11 PM

So far the two(2)hottest kit's are the WRX front and the GS400 front.. either one of those should be a reality... I am particular to the WRX front and put me down for one if that becomes a reality...
Old 11-12-2002, 01:42 PM

anyone like this?
It's the first time i photoshopped anything so give me a break.
Its the lexus front bumper replacement.
[img]http://images.cardomain.com/installs/262000-262999/262105_1_full.jpg[img]
Old 11-12-2002, 01:45 PM
living out of a maxima...

Originally posted by LeonBlackMax
anyone like this?
It's the first time i photoshopped anything so give me a break.
Its the lexus front bumper replacement.
Yeah, it looks pretty good. Maybe a bit too low, but nice.
Old 11-12-2002, 01:45 PM

uhh sorry bout that...

Old 11-12-2002, 02:30 PM

Originally posted by finny

is the kit going to be exactly as photoshopped?? or is there goin to be changes for corner lights and to the fog lights. if its the same as i guess the wrx fog light covers would work right?
That is what I thought about the WRX covers! This would not include them, or the Wrx fog lights! Just the Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, and side skirts!

Yes this is going to happen, I have a call out to the manufacturer as we speak and if I do not hear anything today I will call again tomorrow early and get info!

Jared
Old 11-12-2002, 04:59 PM
aka UNCDooD

i would really like to see this happen.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:04 PM

as long as your doing the kit, why not design some different accompanying grills to appeal to everyone's taste?
Old 11-12-2002, 05:53 PM

yes a new grill... good lookin
Old 11-12-2002, 06:00 PM

Ill make some grills later..
Old 11-12-2002, 06:15 PM

ok
i'll b waiting
Old 11-13-2002, 08:25 AM

Originally posted by finny

The kit will be per GTR_RIDER's photoshopped pics, but will not include the round WRX fog lights, although I can get these. I will also require either a rewire of the front turn signals to the corner lights or a simple bracket to be installed so the front turn signals can fit in the space where the fog lights are, your choice on what you do!

Jared
Old 11-13-2002, 08:26 AM

Originally posted by UNCDooD
i would really like to see this happen.
It is happening, just need to get people to start paying!

Jared
Old 11-13-2002, 08:27 AM

Originally posted by brodaiga
as long as your doing the kit, why not design some different accompanying grills to appeal to everyone's taste?
Well I will check on that from some manufacturers, but this one would include the gril section I thought!

Jared
Old 11-13-2002, 08:43 AM

Sorry for the lag in time everyone!

New information!!!

Ok Here is new pricing and all!

For Fiberglass it will still be $650.00 + only now $20 up front to cover Handling then when you get the kit you pay the rest of the shipping so instead of $780 up front all it will be is only $670 instead! BIG difference!

Also upon talking to the owner of the manufacturer I found out to do a urethane mold would take many more hours of man labor and in fact costs them approximately $12,000.00 to do outright. SO urethane is a no go, but their fiberglass is super thick, and also they have recently done a few large orders for some people including 135 kits to owners of the new Pontiac Grand Am. I will see if I can get some pics of these so you all can see quality, but also you may want to check the grand am board which I will get the link to later today or tomorrow depending on my schedule availability.

So to summarize...

1) We are going with fiberglass for all the kits!
2) Price is still $650.00
3) You now only have to pay $20.00 for handling up front so shipping will be $110.00 when it arrives at your door
4) I already have a 5th Gen Donor car... Thanks to Maxedout2G!
5) Still need a 3rd Gen, and 4th Gen to be donor cars!
6) Still need to get a Photshopped Pic of the R33 Skyline kit on the 3rd Gen
7) 5th gen kit will be per the MaximaZero sig pic I have and is in the 5th gen discussion
8) 4th Gen kit will be a WRX style front bumper minus round fog lights
9) 4th Gen Kit will not include the Wide Body styling as Altima8 (Jeff) has a great deal on his and it would cost me the same as making the original kit to make these Jeff can beat that price
10) 4th Gen Kit still needs to have side skirts, and rear bumper decided on (how about either the R34 skyline or r33 skyline side skirts and rear bumper) Let me know!
11) 3rd Gen Kit will be either the r34 styling kit like pic I have from my old body kit post when I went by ICONOCLAST which I will get posted again, or it will be a complete r33 style kit (let me know ASAP!)

*** If you also cannot come up with the full $650 up front I can possbily work with you on a finacing plan of course being documented so neither you or I get burned!

That's all for now, and if you have any questions as always email me, IM me on AIM at DJThrilla2, or on Yahoo at TheEdgeProductions, or call me at the number listed below!

Thanks,

The Edge Productions
Jared Seymour - OWNER
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Phone: (859) 224-9551
Email: TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheEdgeProductions
Old 11-13-2002, 08:46 AM

For info on the custom rewire to the corner lights or the bracket that I am speaking of contact me directly via email, Phone or on AIM at DJThrilla2, or on yahoo at TheEdgeProductions.

Also for those of you interested in purchasing this check out the thread I made in the Group Deal Forum, below is the link to it just cut and paste!

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=165035

Thanks!

The Edge Productions
Jared Seymour - OWNER
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Old 11-13-2002, 09:18 AM

gtr_rider I have a request.... can you possibly photoshop this combination...

The WRX front
The Sarona side pieces
and The Stillen rear piece

Just wondering if you can do that for me considering I do not have the skills to photoshop myself... matter of fact not even the program..
Old 11-13-2002, 10:36 AM

hey goku son .. gtr can photo chop those things, but it will cost u $15 to have them made..
make payments out to me:
email me for payment transactions
Old 11-13-2002, 11:52 AM

funny...
Old 11-13-2002, 12:11 PM

heh..
Old 11-13-2002, 04:28 PM

Guys,

Luke aka GTR_RIDER is working on several things presently and it will take some time to get the photoshops done. as for the one with the sarona design they are a no go! That kit is already made! The WRX front, Side Skirts stay, as for the rear there are two choices. Either the WRX style (rather difficult to make), or the skyline style.

jared
Old 11-13-2002, 04:46 PM

Originally posted by SonGouko
gtr_rider I have a request.... can you possibly photoshop this combination...

The WRX front
The Sarona side pieces
and The Stillen rear piece

Just wondering if you can do that for me considering I do not have the skills to photoshop myself... matter of fact not even the program..
the side and rear are already made, i dont think it will be any more affective to make a photoshop as that.
Sorry mang
Old 11-13-2002, 04:47 PM

my brain hurts, i think ill have break, eh?

yea, think so
Old 11-13-2002, 04:49 PM

No doubt man I hear that I am off to get my roomate then to the mall, and then will be gone till tomorrow when I get back from my girlfriend's place!

Have a good night everyone and still feel free to ask questions, or better yet pay for the kit

Jared
Old 11-14-2002, 12:42 PM

I live in southers cali.....Does the donor car get any special discounts ? If so i might be interested.
Old 11-14-2002, 12:56 PM
living out of a maxima...

Guys,

Luke aka GTR_RIDER is working on several things presently and it will take some time to get the photoshops done. as for the one with the sarona design they are a no go! That kit is already made! The WRX front, Side Skirts stay, as for the rear there are two choices. Either the WRX style (rather difficult to make), or the skyline style.

jared
which picture has the sides skirts you will be making? I think the picture with the white max and WRX front has Stillen sides and rear, and they look a little bland for the front.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:05 PM

still waiting on that I30 body kit...
Old 11-14-2002, 02:00 PM

Originally posted by JeffesonM

which picture has the sides skirts you will be making? I think the picture with the white max and WRX front has Stillen sides and rear, and they look a little bland for the front.
I believe he means the beige one..
Old 11-14-2002, 02:04 PM

im not sure if this was mentioned earlier..
but are we loosing the fog lights on the infin.. i just wanna kno cuz if thats gonna happen, i am going to want the wrx lights
Old 11-14-2002, 02:05 PM

Originally posted by gtr_rider
my brain hurts, i think ill have break, eh?

yea, think so
Photoshop is hazardous to you health.

SuDZ
Old 11-14-2002, 02:12 PM

Originally posted by Supermax95
I live in southers cali.....Does the donor car get any special discounts ? If so i might be interested.
Check you email!
Old 11-14-2002, 02:14 PM

Originally posted by Asian_N02
still waiting on that I30 body kit...
What I-30 body kit? If you can get someone in Ontario, Canada to be a donor or if someone wants to donate their front bumper especially to science aka IBI-Bodykits.com in Ontario that would be great.

Jared
Old 11-14-2002, 02:16 PM

how bout they come to my house
Old 11-14-2002, 02:19 PM

Forgot to post this in here Yesterday!

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Everyone,

Sorry for the lag everyone I had to go lube my suspension and check all the bolts, and nuts on my suspension as I was having a bad squeak going around corners and all! Took car of it, and am back now!

As for things! Update again!

I found another company that I am going to become a satelitte company for! This one is located in Ontario the body kit should be better quality from the reviews I have read about body kits from the two individual companies.

I apologize that I switched companies on people and it may be more dificult to get a donor car now, but the fitting of these kits are guaranteed to be better as they have some experience with Nissan Products and more importantly Maximas.

If you have any concerns let me know! The Cost will be slightly higher then through the original company, but I am sure of the quality coming from this company.

The kits for the 5th gen would be close to Maximazero's sig pic, but slightly different as it is a Cwest skyline Replica kit with no need for the Grill.

The same style kit is also what will be used for the 3rd Generation making turnaround time quick.

As for the 4th Generation will will still go forward with your WRX style kit as discussed previously.

All said and done it will take possibly in the long run honestly maybe a tiny bit longer but could take only as long as before which was 6-8 weeks for the kits to be shipped out.

Please contact me with any concerns you may have as I am sure there are some ASAP!

Sincerely,

Jared E. Seymour
The Edge Productions
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
USA
Old 11-14-2002, 02:42 PM

What I-30 body kit?

Jared
maybe he means any in general. It is a real pain for those guy to have to do the stillen kit since it requires two of them. I think there is one overseas option but it is expensive.

SuDZ
Old 11-14-2002, 02:56 PM

Originally posted by SuDZ

maybe he means any in general. It is a real pain for those guy to have to do the stillen kit since it requires two of them. I think there is one overseas option but it is expensive.

SuDZ
There are 5 overseas body kits that I am aware of, but they are waaaay too mcuh $$$ for any of us here, but anybody wants the names of the kits, I'll be more than happy to post em. As for an I30 in Ontario...I don't know anybody, and I live in Colorado. Hopefully somebody could hook us up...

one question...are the rear bumpers the same (I30 & 4th gen max?)
Old 11-14-2002, 03:58 PM

Originally posted by Asian_N02

There are 5 overseas body kits that I am aware of, but they are waaaay too mcuh $$$ for any of us here, but anybody wants the names of the kits, I'll be more than happy to post em. As for an I30 in Ontario...I don't know anybody, and I live in Colorado. Hopefully somebody could hook us up...

one question...are the rear bumpers the same (I30 & 4th gen max?)
No the body is different but I believe the chassis is the same! We could possibly make one I will doublecheck and all I aks of you (the I-30 owners), get interest in this and if you get 10 cars and a donor car that can be in Ontario let me know me email is TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com.

Jared

Quick Reply: Body Kit Group Deal for BRAND NEW Custom Body Kit (4thGens)