4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

CD Changer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 03:20 PM

CD Changer?

Okay, now this is probably going to sound really dumb, but I still need to ask it. I have a 1998 Max SE, and it has the CD/Radio/Cass thing, and on it has a CD Changer button. Now I didn't see a CD Changer in the trunk, so I start thinking maybe its in the dash. But before I go cramming cd's in there, I would like to ask if anyone knows if there even IS a CD Changer in the Dash for a/my 98 MAX SE? Thanks.

ps. I hate having like 10 cds in my dashbox and armrest box thingy. Crossing my fingers.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:00 PM

Re: CD Changer?

Originally posted by Juki5536
Okay, now this is probably going to sound really dumb, but I still need to ask it. I have a 1998 Max SE, and it has the CD/Radio/Cass thing, and on it has a CD Changer button. Now I didn't see a CD Changer in the trunk, so I start thinking maybe its in the dash. But before I go cramming cd's in there, I would like to ask if anyone knows if there even IS a CD Changer in the Dash for a/my 98 MAX SE? Thanks.

ps. I hate having like 10 cds in my dashbox and armrest box thingy. Crossing my fingers.
That means that your radio can control a compatible CD changer, the one from the dealer (which you didn't see on the trunk) or a couple of other after market ones. (if there's nothing on the glove compartment or under your front seats, (or any other secrest hidden place) then you don't have one - so please don't put more than one at a time on the head unit.