4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

since it's the weekend.......

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Most Perverted Member of the SE-L Club

since it's the weekend.......

and since i never do this, i figured i'd post some kills.

Yesterday, coming home from work, i was on 22 in NJ, which is 3 lanes. So i'm going with traffic from a stoplight, and this riced-out saturn pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. I've seen this guy before around where i work,and everytime i pass him, i make sure to let the intake roar. So, we pull ahead of traffic and have the entire road to ourselves, and he's laying on the gas. I swear this guy is trying to make flames burst from the 8 inch exhaust tip. I'm keeping the car at 3k, just to stay side by side with him. And i bring it up to 4k for a sec, pull ahead of him, and it's like he just stops. I drop down to 3k again and he can't even close the distance. I laugh and move on.

Later, i cross the bridge into PA, and i'm in the left lane next to a tiburon with a bodykit. I check the car out, and pull ahead, not trying to race or anything. He jumps into the left lane and gives chase. After you get into Pa on 22 there's all these curves, and the speed limit is like 35-45 for a while. Some people zip through in the left lane, while most just get into the right lane with all the big trucks and take it slow. I prefer to zip through. So i'm going 60 through the curves, which is the normal speed i do, and the guy in the tiburon thinks i'm taking off on him, and is trying to desperately keep with me. It's not the speed that he can't handle (at least from what i saw), but the way my max glides through the curves. I thought those smaller cars were better at handling. So when the road straightens out, he pulls next to me and catches up. I take it to 75 and he's a car length behind me. He's starting to close the distance, so i start accelerating, when a blue focus (lowered with a carrying handle, i mean huge wing, and whiny exhaust) joins in. the chick driving zips around the tiburon. She comes flying up next to me, and passes me with a big smile. I pass her at 90, and slow down and exit on to route 33. She follows, the tiburon stays on 22, with that jerkoff in the saturn 2 car lengths behind him. We get into some traffic for a while, but after 2 exits, we're able to get ahead of it. I pull ahead, and she follows. I'm surprised that she's able to stay with me, but then again, i'm accelerating slowly, and not really slamming the gas. So we're going at it at 90, with me a half car length ahead of her. She passe me at 100, so i pass at 110. She's laughing and waves, then slows down and gets off. I feel like the man for a second, until i realize that that chick was really cute, and her passenger seat was empty. damn.
Old 10-25-2003, 09:35 AM

My own kills....

So I'm driving home from a softball game and I stop in the lefthand turn lane, when a blue Si with rims and kit pulls up next to me....he's not riced or anything, and looks pretty good. So I start turning left, and as usual, people are driving slow....so I step on it and weave through the traffic. The Si followed me, and tried to get in front of me, so I threw it into O/D off mode (3rd) and started flying, then the next intersection we come to, the light turns red. So we're sittin at the line, and I knew it was on.....until I see a cop pull up RIGHT NEXT TO US!!!! That's the end of that story......

Next, a few days later, me and my boy Jason were driving back from the same softball field, and we see some riced civics. So after the light turns green, I catch up to them (they turned out of a side street way in front of us, we wouldn't even have seen (or heard) them if not for the fart cans). So I catch up to one of em, the other one dissapeared somewhere. This honda is complete sleeper, no emblems, stickers, or anything exept rims, lowerings, and fart can (what good is a honda without it). So I BLOW past this kid. He steps on it, and went into my blind spot, and didn't know he was ready to race (couldn't see him either). He steps on it, I hear the fart can EXPLODE, and he gets a 2 second jump on me. I slam the pedal to the floor, and am gaining on him, when he has to slow down becuase there was traffic in front of him. I guess you could call it his win becuase he gained on me purely out of luck, but he held his own, but I would've kiled him if we ran any longer. I would've liked to have seen what was under the hood, he must've had an engine swap or something to keep up with my max, becuase hondas ain't fast without some major work.

There was some old POS eclipse too, but I just took him at like 45mph
Old 10-25-2003, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by fearthegecko
and since i never do this, i figured i'd post some kills.

Yesterday, coming home from work, i was on 22 in NJ, which is 3 lanes. So i'm going with traffic from a stoplight, and this riced-out saturn pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. I've seen this guy before around where i work,and everytime i pass him, i make sure to let the intake roar. So, we pull ahead of traffic and have the entire road to ourselves, and he's laying on the gas. I swear this guy is trying to make flames burst from the 8 inch exhaust tip. I'm keeping the car at 3k, just to stay side by side with him. And i bring it up to 4k for a sec, pull ahead of him, and it's like he just stops. I drop down to 3k again and he can't even close the distance. I laugh and move on.

Later, i cross the bridge into PA, and i'm in the left lane next to a tiburon with a bodykit. I check the car out, and pull ahead, not trying to race or anything. He jumps into the left lane and gives chase. After you get into Pa on 22 there's all these curves, and the speed limit is like 35-45 for a while. Some people zip through in the left lane, while most just get into the right lane with all the big trucks and take it slow. I prefer to zip through. So i'm going 60 through the curves, which is the normal speed i do, and the guy in the tiburon thinks i'm taking off on him, and is trying to desperately keep with me. It's not the speed that he can't handle (at least from what i saw), but the way my max glides through the curves. I thought those smaller cars were better at handling. So when the road straightens out, he pulls next to me and catches up. I take it to 75 and he's a car length behind me. He's starting to close the distance, so i start accelerating, when a blue focus (lowered with a carrying handle, i mean huge wing, and whiny exhaust) joins in. the chick driving zips around the tiburon. She comes flying up next to me, and passes me with a big smile. I pass her at 90, and slow down and exit on to route 33. She follows, the tiburon stays on 22, with that jerkoff in the saturn 2 car lengths behind him. We get into some traffic for a while, but after 2 exits, we're able to get ahead of it. I pull ahead, and she follows. I'm surprised that she's able to stay with me, but then again, i'm accelerating slowly, and not really slamming the gas. So we're going at it at 90, with me a half car length ahead of her. She passe me at 100, so i pass at 110. She's laughing and waves, then slows down and gets off. I feel like the man for a second, until i realize that that chick was really cute, and her passenger seat was empty. damn.
kind of long... but hey, was the chick hot?
Old 10-25-2003, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by SuperFishstick
kind of long... but hey, was the chick hot?

Webster's Babeology Reference: Volume I

"Hot" adj. - extremely pleasing to the male eye, causes irrational male behavior, sweating, butterflies, bad lines, etc.

See also: "really cute"

Old 10-25-2003, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by KWheelzSB
Webster's Babeology Reference: Volume I

"Hot" adj. - extremely pleasing to the male eye, causes irrational male behavior, sweating, butterflies, bad lines, etc.

See also: "really cute"

lol