4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

MAX vs. GSX

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 09:23 PM
91tsiofcdsm

quote...."that is until I got my tranny replace and he walked on me above 70mph cause the tranny was brand damn new and wasn't broken in well."

since when does a tranny need a break in period? from what i know you can drop and go, such as what buschur and all racers do, spare new tranny ready to go..... plus when i got mine rebuilt by john shepard he said no break in period......

Old 05-31-2001, 09:26 PM

Originally posted by 91tsiofcdsm
quote...."that is until I got my tranny replace and he walked on me above 70mph cause the tranny was brand damn new and wasn't broken in well."

since when does a tranny need a break in period? from what i know you can drop and go, such as what buschur and all racers do, spare new tranny ready to go..... plus when i got mine rebuilt by john shepard he said no break in period......
a new tranny will break in just like a new clutch and a new car, why don't you DSM guys go get your own forum?
Old 05-31-2001, 11:46 PM

Originally posted by GTRBlkMax97

a new tranny will break in just like a new clutch and a new car, why don't you DSM guys go get your own forum?
Hey....My opinion is your car looks really good.

Don't fret over individuals saying thing inappropriate about your car,.....most of these individuals need to judge themselves and look within themselves before they can pass judgement on others...then they would hopefully find that it only hurts themselves to judge others and their property.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone,.....just making a general statement....

Peace to All
Old 06-01-2001, 12:22 AM
theslik1

DSM owners have their own forum(s), thank you. As a matter of fact we are seeing alot of discussion about this thread because a couple of you guys are so damn amusing.

A GT-R emblem on a Maxima? What Nissan lover in their right mind would soil the reputation of the mighty Skyline by doing such a thing? Do I really need to answer that?

I notice that alot of the posts on this topic are by sensible Maxima owners who understand that the blathering about "not that fast", "built engines", and "DSM pieces of sh*t" just don't get it and don't cut it. A Maxima beating a properly running turbo DSM is simply not going to be a common occurrence. I've driven 4th gen Maximas (I was going to buy one) and understand their characteristics and power delivery. The turbo DSM has the edge, and when they're equally modded that difference gets even greater. Mod for mod, I will get 2-3 times the HP gain that you will. That's what a turbo does for you.

I was once a modded LT1 Camaro owner so I know about making horsepower. I used to look down on the DSM crowd too. Cars come and go for me so I no longer have the Chevy (thank God!). My next car after that would have been a 4th gen Maxima because I liked the looks, I know the quality, and the performance was adequate. As fate had it though, there happened to be an Eclipse Spyder GST with my name on it, and I haven't looked back. DSM's are a blast to drive and easy to modify. And if your Maxima and my Spyder are parked next to each other, who do you think gets the looks?

One last thing...give the awesome Skyline some respect and get that GT-R emblem off your car. Please.

Old 06-01-2001, 01:05 AM

Dude...why don't you lay off the guy....Do you think that the name "Spyder" came from Mitsubishi or Chrysler?????...Wake up dude....a car is a car and when someone is into their vehicle and making it distinctly a part of their character...let them, and don't diss them for it...

We can go along all day and night and pick apart every car in production....and find positives and negatives about each one of them....It's all in perspective and to each his own. So....there is always someone faster out there. He beat a car and I'm sure he has gotten beat by someone else as well...I'm sure you have gotten whipped by someone, and even someone that you didn't expect to roll on you...so what.

As far as the emblem.......what it means to him and others may not be what you see in it. Maybe he has the utmost respect for the Skyline and wants to have something to represent that respect....I'm sure anyone that knows anything will understand that and not think that he thinks he is making his car into the emblem...his emblem is just a part of "his" car....and it's sad if you can't respect that.
Old 06-01-2001, 02:09 AM
theslik1

Respect

My car was named "Spyder" by the manufacturer. I don't like the spelling, but that's what they put on the bumper. If it were up to me the model designation would be Eclipse GSTc. Oh well.

I don't put "GT-R" or "Type R" or "V-Spec" or "Z28" on my car because those emblems have no relevance on my machine. Likewise "GT-R" has no relevance on a Maxima, because it designates a limited model with much different performance specs than a Maxima. I don't know if you've noticed, but Nissan does not take the GT-R designation lightly, and neither should Nissan owners out of respect for the marque and the machines. A Maxima can never be a GT-R unless Nissan says so...and I don't think they're going to do that anytime soon.

Lastly, I LIKE Maximas. They are GREAT cars. I almost bought one. If my next car isn't going to be a GS400 I may still buy one. I don't mind that you don't like DSM's because you really don't know much about them. That's ok. Not many people do! But show some respect for Nissan and your ride and retire the GT-R emblem.

And of course I haven't won every race...

Old 06-01-2001, 04:12 AM
Nitrox

GTRBlkMax97

Ok first off why would you care? did I somehow offend you by the statement I made above? I could get my boy on this board to tell you the same thing but that would be a waste of my time. but if you want me to be a A$$HOLE ABOUT THIS FINE, what was it you had said above about not being here to start a war and to educating us? Let me educate you on a little something, let me know when your car has 200,000 miles on it (oh wait it'll be dead and gone by then, but if not) and I will let you know when I do and we will see who smokes who, and who just smokes, ok
and for the answer to your question above-
Because that logo alone looks better than your car so it makes mine look better and not to mention how much better my car looks than yours stock off the assembly line
Got Mopar? what a joke
And I was about to make a comment on how this message board is different from riced out Clubsi or Altimas.net...

As for your information, the guy just asked a simple question. He never showed any disrespect or accused you of anything. But you have to get all hissy and start throwing ****e in his face and **** on DSM altogether. Go buy some sparkplugs - they give +10 horsepower.

Now, I have gotten a chance to race and drive a maxima. It was almost brand new with about 3k miles on it. It's a cool car but I beat it. I won't brag about, but we raced from dead stop and from a roll. We also conducted a high speed test. but he chickened out at 120mph but it seemed like there was a lot more to go in that car...

As you can see, none of the DSM owners said anything bad or disrespectfull about your cars. Why won't you follow a good example and do the same?

Thank you

Old 06-01-2001, 08:21 AM

Originally posted by Car With No Name

Hey....My opinion is your car looks really good.

Don't fret over individuals saying thing inappropriate about your car,.....most of these individuals need to judge themselves and look within themselves before they can pass judgement on others...then they would hopefully find that it only hurts themselves to judge others and their property.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone,.....just making a general statement....

Peace to All
Thanks dude
Old 06-01-2001, 08:32 AM

Re: GTRBlkMax97

Originally posted by Nitrox

As you can see, none of the DSM owners said anything bad or disrespectfull about your cars. Why won't you follow a good example and do the same?

Thank you
what the f*ck are you smoking can you read, they are being dissrespectfull to my car, I don't care if you are dissrespectfull to me, I never said anything bad about the dsm except that without a sh!tload of work it will not last longer than a nissan that is all.
Old 06-01-2001, 09:42 AM

Re: Re: GTRBlkMax97

whoa..i read the whole thread...i wont comment on anything other than the TOPIC... when i was buying my next car, which was a few months ago, i was in the market for a GSX or GST and other coupes.. i really didnt find any in good condition at the time...and im so damn impatient i started looking in other directions.. i got the max because i test drove my friends and it was pretty fast for a sedan...sleeper i thought. i really didnt do much research about the cars but basically what i have driven and heard and from my own expierence. in a road race, i think the GST and Maxima will be a very close race. depending mainly on the driver and not so much the car anymore. as stated, your stock DSM's has gotten down to 14.5 where we have stock 14.7 maximas. i think those two times, with awesome drivers are hard to replicate on the street with every other driver. now a GSX vs a Max will be a little different, i think this race will be decided on the GSX driver if they want to drop the clutch at redline, then they would take the win, but if they started normally, or conservatively not using all they can for there AWD, then the max would win. i have taken GSX's before while GST's i can only hang with (are GST's faster then GSX's?). im not flaming anyones car but this is my standpoint.
Old 06-01-2001, 11:02 AM

Re: Re: Re: GTRBlkMax97

Originally posted by _DRU_
whoa..i read the whole thread...i wont comment on anything other than the TOPIC... when i was buying my next car, which was a few months ago, i was in the market for a GSX or GST and other coupes.. i really didnt find any in good condition at the time...and im so damn impatient i started looking in other directions.. i got the max because i test drove my friends and it was pretty fast for a sedan...sleeper i thought. i really didnt do much research about the cars but basically what i have driven and heard and from my own expierence. in a road race, i think the GST and Maxima will be a very close race. depending mainly on the driver and not so much the car anymore. as stated, your stock DSM's has gotten down to 14.5 where we have stock 14.7 maximas. i think those two times, with awesome drivers are hard to replicate on the street with every other driver. now a GSX vs a Max will be a little different, i think this race will be decided on the GSX driver if they want to drop the clutch at redline, then they would take the win, but if they started normally, or conservatively not using all they can for there AWD, then the max would win. i have taken GSX's before while GST's i can only hang with (are GST's faster then GSX's?). im not flaming anyones car but this is my standpoint.
Thanks Dru... My thoughts exactly. When it comes down to it, it's the driver. I know I just like to drive. I could care less, I have fun in my Miata with it's measly 116hp (try to catch me with anything you can in the turns, can't even catch it on my bike). I have fun in my 145hp zx9r that weighs 430lbs that can do the quarter in 10 seconds (with a good rider, definiteliy not me). Give me a rental Mirage and I'll have fun.

Everybody has opinions about each of these cars... Heck, I've seen an old 1980 Scirocco outrun a Maxima AND a DSM at the track. He was pulling 14.6 normally aspirated!!! He just had a 2.0 8valve block, had a laptop there, and tuned the heck out of the fuel mappings and ecu program. Just have fun and bring your car to SearsPoint or SacSpeedway or some other track and then see who's car is really faster! Hmmm.. now do I bring the Talon or the Max parked in front of my house?

-V

btw, Talon has almost 160,000 miles, is on it's second turbo, and takes about a quart of oil every 1200-1500 miles. The Max takes almost none. Oh well.
Old 06-01-2001, 11:23 AM

Re: Respect

Originally posted by theslik1
My car was named "Spyder" by the manufacturer. I don't like the spelling, but that's what they put on the bumper. If it were up to me the model designation would be Eclipse GSTc. Oh well.

I don't put "GT-R" or "Type R" or "V-Spec" or "Z28" on my car because those emblems have no relevance on my machine. Likewise "GT-R" has no relevance on a Maxima, because it designates a limited model with much different performance specs than a Maxima. I don't know if you've noticed, but Nissan does not take the GT-R designation lightly, and neither should Nissan owners out of respect for the marque and the machines. A Maxima can never be a GT-R unless Nissan says so...and I don't think they're going to do that anytime soon.

Lastly, I LIKE Maximas. They are GREAT cars. I almost bought one. If my next car isn't going to be a GS400 I may still buy one. I don't mind that you don't like DSM's because you really don't know much about them. That's ok. Not many people do! But show some respect for Nissan and your ride and retire the GT-R emblem.

And of course I haven't won every race...
Well......Was I was referring to about the "Spyder" comment si that Spyder came from other vehicles many years ago like the Porsche...but Mitsubishi will in turn use the name designation for a current model. Yes...your car is a Spyder,..but that name had been used on other vehicles as well in the past. It doesn't take anything away from the name or your car....cause they are both nice,...I just was trying to demonstrate that it's all in perspective and relative.

I wasn't trying to flame ya. I said I don't think he is trying to say that by putting GTR on his car he then in turn thinks that that makes his car a GTR....it's a respect thing to the name and the original vehicle that brought that name on...like "Spyder" is as well. I think all the vehicles we are speaking of are nice and are to be enjoyed,...but maxima's and Eclipse's are not in the same class of car. A true comparison with a maxima would be closer to a Galant or a Diamante...and as far as performance, I don't think those two models will be able to compete at all. The maxima is more of a 4-door sport's sedan, not a sport's car. The up and coming max will bring around 260 to 265 hp to the table soon...which will bring much more performance to the table against other stock vehicles. Modding one of these will make things more interesting as well.

I am just saying that I like all rides out there and respect other's property.

I just felt that you guys were being kind of harsh on GTR and if you met him ....who know's ...you all probably would be buds...it's all good..
Old 06-01-2001, 12:30 PM
93Tsi

Ok, first of all thanks for ripping on DSM's for no reason. I was simply asking you a question that I didnt know the answer to. I personally find putting fake badges on a car "RICE". Thats the same as an Integra putting a Type R badge on his car when it isn't. Or like putting Vtec stickers on a non-vtec car,Except claiming a Maxima is a skyline is even more ridiculous. About DSm's not being reliable, all I have to say is my car has 113,000 miles and still runs low 14's with MINIMAL Mods. Since Ive had the car my only thing Ive done is replace the 100k mile stock clutch. If a DSM is driven responsibly without someone running 20 Psi on stock fuel system, it will last. Dont take it out on our cars just because you are a RICER and can't take a simple respectful question about something i didnt know. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Old 06-01-2001, 12:45 PM
93Tsi

As for looks, who gives a rats ***. I personally dont like the look of the Stock Maxima that much and would much rather have any DSM when it comes to looks. Maybe if I put a Ferrari sticker on my car you would like it? Don't talk **** about my car and I wont talk **** about yours.

Old 06-01-2001, 03:20 PM

Originally posted by 93Tsi
As for looks, who gives a rats ***. I personally dont like the look of the Stock Maxima that much and would much rather have any DSM when it comes to looks. Maybe if I put a Ferrari sticker on my car you would like it? Don't talk **** about my car and I wont talk **** about yours.
what are you talking about,your little hot wheel looks like a *****. maybe if you get your foot out of your A$$ we would not hate on you. oh, and you dont need a ferrari sticker for me not to like your car.
Old 06-01-2001, 04:03 PM

Ok, first of all thanks for ripping on DSM's for no reason. I was simply asking you a question that I didnt know the answer to. I personally find putting fake badges on a car "RICE". Thats the same as an Integra putting a Type R badge on his car when it isn't. Or like putting Vtec stickers on a non-vtec car,Except claiming a Maxima is a skyline is even more ridiculous. About DSm's not being reliable, all I have to say is my car has 113,000 miles and still runs low 14's with MINIMAL Mods. Since Ive had the car my only thing Ive done is replace the 100k mile stock clutch. If a DSM is driven responsibly without someone running 20 Psi on stock fuel system, it will last. Dont take it out on our cars just because you are a RICER and can't take a simple respectful question about something i didnt know. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
GEEEEEEEZ.......Do you need everything spelled out for you...I didn't dog your car...maybe you should try reading a post before you respond to it.....sheeeeeesh

blah blah blah.....................
Old 06-01-2001, 05:52 PM
Nitrox

Originally posted by G-ride95Max
what are you talking about,your little hot wheel looks like a *****. maybe if you get your foot out of your A$$ we would not hate on you. oh, and you dont need a ferrari sticker for me not to like your car.
Hey, Homey-G-money-Yo Gangster Jr.
I hope that you are not talking about my car, son. Because to tell you the truth, it's the fast and good-looking car that will get attention at the races. Attention from the good-looking girls most of all. You'd like that won't you? Well, DSM cars do just that.

I don't know about what about my car looks like a *****, it seem that you see more than everyone else does... Sigmund Freud wrote a book about people just like you.

I like the fact that you "hate on me" instead of hating me. I also like hilarious adolescent insults that you throw at me, or should I say us, the dsm community in general. Keep it up and you just might make a Clown Of The Year award.

Oh man, if you dislike our cars now, I imagine how much more you would hate it with Ferrari sticker... Seeing how much you seem to dislike Ferrari as is.

God, you suck.

Old 06-01-2001, 06:06 PM

Enough is Enough

OK...I am losing all respect for the peeps that have come here and are flaming people for no reason...it is totally uncalled for. You are giving DSM owners a bad name.

I guess it makes some people feel bigger and better to try and make others seem lesser than them...quit trying to belittle our members here........it isn't going to work...but whatever toots your little horn...honkity honk

Poof
Old 06-01-2001, 06:21 PM

Originally posted by Nitrox

Hey, Homey-G-money-Yo Gangster Jr.
I hope that you are not talking about my car, son. Because to tell you the truth, it's the fast and good-looking car that will get attention at the races. Attention from the good-looking girls most of all. You'd like that won't you? Well, DSM cars do just that.

I don't know about what about my car looks like a *****, it seem that you see more than everyone else does... Sigmund Freud wrote a book about people just like you.

I like the fact that you "hate on me" instead of hating me. I also like hilarious adolescent insults that you throw at me, or should I say us, the dsm community in general. Keep it up and you just might make a Clown Of The Year award.

Oh man, if you dislike our cars now, I imagine how much more you would hate it with Ferrari sticker... Seeing how much you seem to dislike Ferrari as is.

God, you suck.
hahhahaha...shaddup! your stupid...everytime i read ur post you remind me of http://www.geocities.com/krillbeniggaz/ Are you one of them? haha ur an idiot!
Old 06-01-2001, 06:38 PM
theslik1

Why is it that everybody justs wants to flame back and forth instead of discussing the (lack of) merits of pasting a GT-R emblem on a Maxima? You guys do realize that all you're doing is dissing Nissan, dissing YOUR OWN RIDE, and ****ting on Skyline owners.

OK, OK, I'm convinced. I'm going to paste "Z28" and "SS" stickers on the sides of my car, and "GT-R" and "V-spec" on the trunklid. Makes perfect sense to me.

Old 06-01-2001, 06:49 PM

Why is it that everybody justs wants to flame back and forth instead of discussing the (lack of) merits of pasting a GT-R emblem on a Maxima? You guys do realize that all you're doing is dissing Nissan, dissing YOUR OWN RIDE, and ****ting on Skyline owners.
well..why dont we just stick to the subject then....

[i]OK, OK, I'm convinced. I'm going to paste "Z28" and "SS" stickers on the sides of my car, and "GT-R" and "V-spec" on the trunklid. Makes perfect sense to me. [/B]
great idea!
Old 06-01-2001, 10:04 PM
93Tsi

Re: Enough is Enough

Originally posted by Car With No Name
OK...I am losing all respect for the peeps that have come here and are flaming people for no reason...it is totally uncalled for. You are giving DSM owners a bad name.

I guess it makes some people feel bigger and better to try and make others seem lesser than them...quit trying to belittle our members here........it isn't going to work...but whatever toots your little horn...honkity honk

Poof
Sorry but I didnt start dissing him until he started dissing the whole DSM community. Maybe you didn't realize that though. I don't feel Im giving DSM owners a bad name, Im just not gonna let someone rip on us without a little retaliation. So about the GTR badge, theres no discussion about it, he's trying to be something he's not. If he's so proud of his Maxima, put Maxima badges on your car.

Old 06-01-2001, 10:59 PM

Re: Re: Enough is Enough

Sorry but I didnt start dissing him until he started dissing the whole DSM community. Maybe you didn't realize that though. I don't feel Im giving DSM owners a bad name, Im just not gonna let someone rip on us without a little retaliation. So about the GTR badge, theres no discussion about it, he's trying to be something he's not. If he's so proud of his Maxima, put Maxima badges on your car.
shut up and go to your own forum, you dont make sense anymore
Old 06-01-2001, 11:31 PM
SLOW

hmmm

well, as the guy who started this whole thread, i felt a need to reply again.

to the guy who asked if my aluminum dash kit added 50 hp, no it didnt. it made the boring *** interior of my maxima look a little livelier. does paint on your body panels add power? nope, but it makes it look a bit nicer dont you think? how about carpet in your car, or the upholstry on your seats, or your dash vents, etc.

i considered a 95 TSi AWD once before, and i would have bought it had the price been negotiable, but it wasnt. as far as "bang for your buck" cars, the DSM has top honors as far as im concerned. being a car guy, i like most all cars. when someone says they want to go fast for cheap, i tell them "get a DSM", certainly not "get a maxima".

i was just stating what happened when i raced my friend. certainly not trying to say i can or do beat every DSM on the road. that would be foolish. a friend of mine runs 12s in his FWD Laser RS, so i am well aware of their capabilities. i was just posting a little race result nothing more.

ok you can all carry on with your flaming again if you wish. or we could just end the craziness and chill a little.
Old 06-02-2001, 07:24 AM
91tsiofcdsm

since when do you need a maxima to post on this forum? i guess you guys dont want anyone knowing about your secret cars or something...... i dont know anything about them and if i learned something about them it would be cool.... just becasue some of us proved our point, doesnt mean we can still stay on these forums.....

Old 06-02-2001, 08:27 AM
theslik1

I'm done.

Most of you Maxima guys seem to be pretty level headed. You have high quality automobiles. You should be proud of the car based on its own merits. That's why I just don't get the "GT-R" thing. But I'll accept it as my hang-up and not yours, ok?

And for the record, I'm a "car" guy, not just DSM or Chevy or Lexus or BMW or whatever. I love horsepower in just about any form it takes.

Feel free to stop by our forums and see what we're all about. We have our s***heads too of course but I think you'll be surprised at our tolerance for "outsiders".

Later!

Old 06-02-2001, 08:57 AM

OK, OK, I'm convinced. I'm going to paste "Z28" and "SS" stickers on the sides of my car, and "GT-R" and "V-spec" on the trunklid. Makes perfect sense to me.
How the f*ck can you tell me I am dissing nissan when all you guys are doing is just that? F*CK YOU F*CK YOUR 93 TSI DSM GSX WHATEVER THE **** YOU ALL WANT TO CALL YOUR CARS AND SUCK MY **** IN THE PROCESS OF LEAVING AND GOING BACK TO YOUR OWN F*CKING FORUM
Oh why don't you quit trying to be cool calling your car a DSM, why not just call it what it is a Chrysler
Old 06-02-2001, 10:49 AM

How the f*ck can you tell me I am dissing nissan when all you guys are doing is just that? F*CK YOU F*CK YOUR 93 TSI DSM GSX WHATEVER THE **** YOU ALL WANT TO CALL YOUR CARS AND SUCK MY **** IN THE PROCESS OF LEAVING AND GOING BACK TO YOUR OWN F*CKING FORUM
Oh why don't you quit trying to be cool calling your car a DSM, why not just call it what it is a Chrysler
i second that.
Old 06-02-2001, 11:18 AM
93Tsi

Letes clarify something. My car is an Eagle, which is a branch of chrysler. However, the cars were built in a joint venture ny Mitsubishi and Chrysler. The talon, laser, and eclipse were all built in the same plant so they are therefore DSM's. Mitsubishi engine and transmission and basically a chrysler body design. A mitsunishi eclipse is just as much a chrysler as a talon. BTW, you're making yourself look like a moron when you say stupid stuff like that. I still don't see what made u jump all over DSM's in the first place. I came here not to start a war, but thats what Jigga turned it into. LATE.

Old 06-02-2001, 11:34 AM

Letes clarify something. My car is an Eagle, which is a branch of chrysler. However, the cars were built in a joint venture ny Mitsubishi and Chrysler. The talon, laser, and eclipse were all built in the same plant so they are therefore DSM's. Mitsubishi engine and transmission and basically a chrysler body design. A mitsunishi eclipse is just as much a chrysler as a talon. BTW, you're making yourself look like a moron when you say stupid stuff like that. I still don't see what made u jump all over DSM's in the first place. I came here not to start a war, but thats what Jigga turned it into. LATE.
Whos' the moron here? "letes"? "joint venture ny Mitsubishi and Chrysler"? learn how to F*CKING TYPE BEFORE YOU EDUCATE SOME OF US MORONS ON HERE
Old 06-02-2001, 03:20 PM
93Tsi

Whos' the moron here? "letes"? "joint venture ny Mitsubishi and Chrysler"? learn how to F*CKING TYPE BEFORE YOU EDUCATE SOME OF US MORONS ON HERE
Wow, now your sounding intelligent. Why would you even rip on how someone types? WHO CARES. If I have to correct it for you I will. letes=lets, joint venture ny Mitsubishi and Chrysler=joint venture between Mitsubishi and Chrysler. So, hows your skyl......I mean Maxima doing.

Old 06-02-2001, 06:57 PM
theslik1

OK I'm not done.

One more time MORON. I never dissed your car. Your car is just dandy. I dissed YOU because YOU'RE dissing YOUR CAR AND NISSAN AND THE SKYLINE.

Because you're an idiot, judging from your posts.

Unfortunately forums such as this give pathetic cowards like you a safe place to hurl your bulls**t.

You're giving your fellow Maxima owners a bad name. Take your ball and go home in your "GT-R".

Pathetic.

Old 06-02-2001, 10:58 PM
91tsiofcdsm

you know when your tough, you say"f*ck" ..............bad@ss

Old 06-03-2001, 06:40 AM
Nitrox

Re: Re: Re: Enough is Enough

Originally posted by G-ride95Max

shut up and go to your own forum, you don't make sense anymore
Actually... he makes perfect sense. Unfortunately his words are above the limit of your intellect. Please finish kindergarten before addressing my friend again, you spelling bee, you.

Now, in case you could not understand what I just wrote, here is the translation in your natural tongue:
"Your better rekognize, fool! Don't be dissin' my homie or I'll bust a cap in your azz, biotch!"

I would like to apologies to mature members of this forum about my behavior. I have nothing against your cars and have no doubt that the race was legit. Nissan Maxima would be my car of choice when it is time to settle down and switch to "luxury" living. The only reason I am offending this guy, is because he chose to disrespect the whole automotive community instead of settling it with a person, who's comments he didn't like in the first place.

Peace,
Nitrox