4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

••ü•• What HIDs can do for you

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 10:44 PM

maybe because its not a 4th gen, not a maxima, and not on topic and is against the rules in this forum.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:50 PM
KH3 by popular demand

Originally Posted by joosdawg
maybe because its not a 4th gen, not a maxima, and not on topic and is against the rules in this forum.
x100
http://www.forums.maxima.org/rules.php
After rule 1.2 and 1.3 are violated , rule 1.1 becomes null
Old 11-13-2005, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by joosdawg
I understand your point of view Ryan ... freedom of speech is a good thing ... many people will have different views on this subject
Old 11-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
i swear all of you on the org are pu$$ies....why do ya'll cry over little things like this, who gives a flying ****. How did this thread ruin your life? How did it effect you in such a negitive way that you all must *****? See this guy who made thread is not the problem, it is all of the whiners on this forum that cry about everything like ;ittle girls. how about all of you stop being little wussy drama queens....
+1 Fuggin +1
Old 11-14-2005, 12:03 AM

I like Pie...... kinda like what the thread is.... RANDOM TO THE MAX(IMA)
Old 11-14-2005, 06:55 AM
^ Jeff™

So the pics aren't even from a Maxima?
How will that help?...the beam patterns from the stock Maxima headlights will NOT give the same type of output that a BMW does.

Morpheus was so right...
Originally Posted by MorpheusZero
You lost me there. Are you insinuating that I was beaten as a kid, beat my wife, and drove home drunk? And how is this relevant to my criticism? Did you read my post? You know, the one where I said "face your criticism, instead of making totally unrelated personal attacks on the people who criticize you?" I never tried to point out that your credibility was bad, but a few others did.

But I'll play along. I'm sorry I disrespected you, I was pretty angry. I'll retract my previous statement and attitude. Now, will you please explain why the last picture seems overexposed and lacks exif data? I think my continued and unanswered inquiries were in no way ludicrous. They are highly relevant because people will possibly be making a buying decision based upon these pictures, as they are buying from the 'net, and they do not accurately represent the product that you are trying to sell.

Oh, I don't drink, I'm not married (I'm 20 for god's sake) and I wasn't beaten as a kid. What does that have to do with me accusing you of false advertising? If you're attempting to argue with this, you should know that this is a logical fallacy. It doesn't seem like you're treating me with very much respect here, nor Hamy.

This will be my last post in this thread as I'm respecting the moderators. If you wish to respectfully explain why your photos seem botched, feel free to either post it here or PM me. I'm perfectly willing to continue this argument over PM in an honestly respectful and calm manner.

ManualMaxima--it's a matter of principle, not of *****iness.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:25 AM
Donating i30 Owner

heheh e-Thug....

can i use that in teh future.. please.. thats a really good one...

wow some sort of plug in projector housing business would be good sale here...

how much would u guys spend anyhow...?

P.S. dont form an "eGang" and like "eJump" me or anything... just tying to gather data here.. for a prespective business..

hmmm.. yea srry about the egang and ejump.. jsut trying to see how it would work...
Old 11-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Former Sponsor

The issue is the ethuggery. This is not for you to comment on beam patterns (though you can if you wish), this is not about total output, it's not about color, it's about what HIDS can do in lighting up the road, if you are so smart that you don't need this reminder, then move on.

If you do need to see what an HID can do for your lighitng of the road, then this is useful in that it shows you that HIDs are very bright and can light the road. Beyond that, the rest of it is just chest pumping.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Tha Snatcher

man, where has this thread gone...
Old 11-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have a hi/lo kit in my car and the light output is not as good as in the pics. Our housings suck. The only way to get good light output is to go with a projector retrofit. No 9004 kit is going to give you that much more lighting on while in the high setting.

This looks like false advertising to me.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:40 AM
KH3 by popular demand

Originally Posted by HomerMAC
heheh e-Thug....

can i use that in teh future.. please.. thats a really good one...

wow some sort of plug in projector housing business would be good sale here...

how much would u guys spend anyhow...?

P.S. dont form an "eGang" and like "eJump" me or anything... just tying to gather data here.. for a prespective business..

hmmm.. yea srry about the egang and ejump.. jsut trying to see how it would work...
Lol an esmackdown.

Scim what's up with those cefiros?? I notice theres no group deal on those, I'm trying to catch up to you.