4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

MUTHER****ERS STOLE MY $hit

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 12:16 PM

The last time I had any of my shet stolen was when I visited my mom in Pacoima several years ago. I just bought my new truck at the time and they stole the darn hitch cover. How is that??

Before that, my Maxima was parked at work, in Las Vegas. Someone stole the nissan hamburger emblem off of the trunk. I didn't care about the emblem since I was going to shave it off anyway but the idiot fk'd up the paint in the process. Mutherfker was lucky cuz I was still legally carrying a conceiled firearm back then. Had I caught him, lord knows what I would have ended up doing to him.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by DR-Max
I have a question for everyone here with the Viper791, when the pager tells you that your car maybe getting broken into, what would you guys do? I mean I'd come out there and see what's up but what if the person that is breaking into your car has a gun or any sort of deadly weapon. Just wondering because confronting the guy breaking into your car is somewhat the same as getting car-jacked, its the same confrontation only you walked up on the thief.
Well this had actually happened bout 2 yrs ago, some hater smashed my driverside window with a rock and then split. It was 3am and I still happened to be awake. Well once the pager started beeping, i was out of the house in about 20 sec but the *** was already gone. If something like this were to happen again, the guy better be prepared to meet a couple of my friends...
Old 06-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Always sunny in philly

Where in the holy hell did this thread to go? He paid a little more for his install, but he now has piece of mind.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:59 PM

Bummer about the theft, man. But anyone in here who wants to shoot, kill, or **** up a person for stealing wheels or a piece of plastic taped to the back of their car has gotta take a deep breath and calm down. If you see someone in the act, just lay low and watch them. Call the cops if you can. Don't confront the person. Eventually, they will get into their own car and drive away. Then, walaa, you've got a license plate and make and model of vechicle to report to the cops. The criminal will pay for your damages and get in trouble with the law. For you, things are as good as they can be, given the temporary loss. If you try to take justice into your own hands, assault will get you into much more trouble than the spoiler thief. It's NOT self-defense when somebody is only threatening your vehicle and not your person.

And it is VERY dangerous to assume that if you see a car with one of these, that it is yours. Sure they are rare, but how many cars with these have them legitimately (hundreds? thousands?)? How many cars have yours (One.)? I am certain that you are not the only person who decided to paint it.

I suppose insurance won't help, unless you have a very low deductable, and that sucks. Your best bet is do what someone else said on here and don't give up on viewing the security camera footage.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:07 PM

I know what you mean. It's also easy to remain calm when you are looking at a situation from outside the actual circumstance. Had this happened to you, you probably wouldn't be as calm as you sound now.

Anyhow, it becomes self defense if the person who you've caught suddenly turns against you because he doesn't want you to go to the cops to ID him. And that's when you can turn the situation around if you are armed with some kind of weapon, even a baseball bat. Hopefully, he's not carrying a firearm when all you have is a baseball bat because then you'd be in deep shet.

Originally Posted by isawyou
If you try to take justice into your own hands, assault will get you into much more trouble than the spoiler thief. It's NOT self-defense when somebody is only threatening your vehicle and not your person.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by DR-Max
I know what you mean. It's also easy to remain calm when you are looking at a situation from outside the actual circumstance. Had this happened to you, you probably wouldn't be as calm as you sound now.
True. This kind of thing is much easier to analyze from the outside looking in. But it's not worth ending up injured, in jail, or dead over something like this. Somebody so low to steal stuff is already messed up enough that I would not assume they are mentally stable and unarmed.

Additionally, if the original poster does find the punk who stole his spoiler and messes him up, after announcing his intentions openly in this public forum, things will not end well for him. Any violence would be clearly illegal and premeditated.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:51 PM

The law seems to protect criminals more than the victims. A criminal breaks into a house, endangering you and your loved ones. Then you shoot him out of self defense yet he can take you to court and probably face jail time. A car thief breaks into your car, you go there and stop him, a fight ensues, you end up beating the living daylights out of him, yet he can go to court and sue you for man slaughter and most likely face jail time.

It's a sad reality.

True. This kind of thing is much easier to analyze from the outside looking in. But it's not worth ending up injured, in jail, or dead over something like this. Somebody so low to steal stuff is already messed up enough that I would not assume they are mentally stable and unarmed.

Additionally, if the original poster does find the punk who stole his spoiler and messes him up, after announcing his intentions openly in this public forum, things will not end well for him. Any violence would be clearly illegal and premeditated.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by VIP Maxima
i never said SOCAL. what i meant was well within my area........ besides, i know ALL socal .org member's cars. i know your car pretty damn well too so dont worry
!

dont tell your friends who dont know all the org maximas to go after anyone with the rear wing... i dont want to find my car all jacked up at the mall...

but seriously dude its always something that happens when you fix up cars... and even when you go to the police they dont give a crap because they just tell you that you're lucky the car wasnt stolen... and then when your car gets stolen they dont care and just say you should have had full coverage...

but yea the spoiler is sweet... get another but make sure its from paradox

and Frank Fontaine... I know how you feel I hate finding my valve stem covers jacked and see them on every little kids bike I had my blitz caps stolen before which sucks
Old 06-16-2006, 08:58 PM

F*ck, don't you guys have anything else to spend your money on? I'd pay my tuition and take myself and a fine b*tch out to the best place in town, and then put the rest in the bank.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:39 PM

I don't know what you're talking about....a fine b1tch will spend all the money you got. You won't have anything left for tuition or whatever else you are planning.

Originally Posted by MidwestMaX1
F*ck, don't you guys have anything else to spend your money on? I'd pay my tuition and take myself and a fine b*tch out to the best place in town, and then put the rest in the bank.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:49 PM
VIP Maxima

mall security was suppose to call me. after 3 days i went over there and all they could tell me was "ur car wasnt caputrued on the footage". i asked to see the tape, they said i need to file a police report and they will give it to the cops. so even if i file a report, I wont see my car in the camera. haha, funny BS.........

Old 06-16-2006, 10:10 PM

Just take your b-i-c-h out for a moderately priced meal, then home for some efficient German sex.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:21 PM

KFC!!!!!!!!!

Just take your b-i-c-h out for a moderately priced meal, then home for some efficient German sex.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:33 PM
VIP Maxima

*****es aint worth spending a penny over. hit it & quit it till u wanna marry. for now, i wanna be single......... when i wanna get married ill start dating and spending my money on bishes. **** all these 2-3 year relationships, AKA in it for the puss.

Old 06-16-2006, 10:58 PM

U kids got it all twisted.... the point is not to date a b1tch or marry one. Find a real woman. Date her and marry her if she's marriage material. A woman will not let you spend all your money on her alone, a real woman will know how to take care of her man in different ways, a real woman should be someone you would want to marry in the end.

You tap b1tches......u marry a good woman.

*****es aint worth spending a penny over. hit it & quit it till u wanna marry. for now, i wanna be single......... when i wanna get married ill start dating and spending my money on bishes. **** all these 2-3 year relationships, AKA in it for the puss.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:25 PM
VIP Maxima

here we go. thread subject change #3. someone lock this thread already b4 i delete it !

Old 06-17-2006, 06:06 AM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Anyone wanna buy a slightly used rear windshield spoiler???? Already painted.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:44 AM
VIP Maxima

Originally Posted by Metal Maxima
Anyone wanna buy a slightly used rear windshield spoiler???? Already painted.
yes i do. what year and what size?

i was gonna order the new one from paradox and its already silver, so i dont think it requires paint. PM me with info !

Old 06-17-2006, 08:45 PM

i do that and have enough left over to mod my car. i dont know what you're talking about
Old 06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

yes i do. what year and what size?

i was gonna order the new one from paradox and its already silver, so i dont think it requires paint. PM me with info !

I also have some info that discloses that you are to inherit part of a Nigerian Prince's fortune. I just need your SS# and birthdate.