4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I love this max who's is it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Old enuf to pick his own gears

Originally Posted by maxima92se
He doesnt want to be fats he wants people to SEE him and if that yoru goal- then i admire that.
See? He didn't even do THAT right. If he wanted people to see him, he should have done a technicolor polka dot paint scheme. Now THAT would get noticed.

He made his car WORSE in every way -- including little things like safety -- just for a little passing attention, even though half of that attention is ridicule. It's hard NOT to bash that.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

CAN THIS MAN GET A HAND CLAP

Originally Posted by d00df00d
Cars are not supposed to be things you cram full of **** to impress people. They are supposed to go and stop and turn and carry people. THIS car has cost its owner a lot of money and been made worse at going, worse at stopping, worse at turning, and worse at carrying people. So, by definition, it is a really, really bad car. All for what? The shallow opinions of people who don't actually know anything about cars and will go nuts for anything shiny?
Old 10-25-2006, 10:55 AM

o ya and i forgot

and if you want to get noticed paint your car like this

Old 10-25-2006, 11:32 AM
gblkrt09

Originally Posted by i30dvr
honestly that is one of the ugliest maxima's i've ever seen......I hope the owner is near a roof so he could jump off, or hell tape a knife to a wall and run into it.....Maybe that will show him that your not suppose to do that to maxima's....

hahahahahaha i hope u dont get banned for that

Old 10-25-2006, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by maxedoutboi06
FLOWMASTER MUFFLER?? HOW DOES THAT SOUND ON A MAXIMA???
A Flowmaster sounds good on a Maxima. I can record mine (Flowmaster 40) and send to you if you want.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:13 PM

one thing u will run in to on any forum for any particular car is HATERS. they think what he did is stoopid just like there r people that think doing any aftermarket work is stoopid. u just do what u want to do and f what other folks think. if ur sensitive though dont post pictures and ask what people think.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:54 PM

hey, at least he didn't have a huge wings to finish off the rest of his look... lol, besides what kind of fenders are those, never seen them before...
Old 10-25-2006, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sounbwoy
A Flowmaster sounds good on a Maxima. I can record mine (Flowmaster 40) and send to you if you want.

im runnin a flow40 too. sounds damn good. nice deep aggressive tone. not the ricey bullsh!t most people put on their maximas like stillen and greddy and ****
Old 10-25-2006, 06:19 PM

wow what a piece, i think this guy needs an old monte carlo or something? it looks like he tried to make the back end look like an S2000. WTF?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:37 PM

BTW...

We all know this thing is slow, but some of you have trouble understanding just how bad it is. So, if someone can somehow get this car to a drag strip somewhere in the Northeast, along with a high-mileage, bone stock GLE in full running order but with a busted knock sensor, I will pay the fees for both cars to run, AND bet $25 on the old GLE with the busted KS.

Or, I'll race him using ONLY the odd-numbered gears in my 5-speed.

Try me.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:46 PM

yeah, I would appriecate that, cuz Im thinkin about gettin it on there friday.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:37 PM

Man it looks like that max is trying to fly away.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:05 PM
VQ35 FTW

haha I bet i could beat him starting in second gear and shifting into fourth ahaha. but you know, at least he has these:
13.STILLEN OIL AND RADIATOR CAPS
6.SKULL CUP HOLDERS
7.SKULL SUICIDE ****
Those must make his car real fast. haha
Old 10-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Licensed to Spell

:barf:

Old 10-26-2006, 01:05 AM

Guess its really not my style...

I do kinda like his trunk setup though..but that's about it.

1.INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE,BOUT TO CONVERTED INTO A CUSTOM DUAL INTAKE SETUP
2.STONED RACING HEADERS
3.WARPSPEED Y-PIPE
4.ALL CATS REMOVED
5.1995 MUSTANG 5.0 RESONATOR
6.UNDERDRIVE PULLY
7.ZEX WET KIT(UNINSTALLED)
8.HAYDEN TRANS COOLER
9.FLOWMASTER 80 SERIES MUFFLER FOR DUAL EHAUST SETUP(CUSTOMMAXIMA) "
Hey, that reminds me..i got a new mod!

-Stillen V2 Supercharger (Uninstalled)

I'm boosted biatch!
Old 10-26-2006, 01:35 AM
Droppin logs

one word comes to mind... outlandish
Old 10-26-2006, 03:05 AM
Old Maxima Legend

this car is fast, even with all the uninstalled mods, beat me by 2 cars last year in a 1/4 mile race.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:37 AM
brooklynK3Y

Dont give the guy props because hes going for Show. Smh. There are plenty of cars on here that looks like a show car, And yet has GO mods with them. That car is just UGH. The wheels are not necessary, too much weight, Pressing on The Gas hard takes you basically nowhere, any beater can pass that car, even if the beater engine/tranny is about to go out. Even if all the beater has is 1st gear. The Color is nice, i love it actually. The taillights are to each his own, I dont like it, but the owner does.. The bumper is not my style again, but to each his own.. IMO, if he coulda just got some 19's, or even 20's.. and lowered the car. It would be alright to me. But its his car, so I aint worried. not my money spent

Old 10-26-2006, 09:44 AM

yeah, I would appriecate that, cuz Im thinkin about gettin it on there friday.
Send me an email address if you want it. I am unable to PM you.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:05 AM

Send me an email address if you want it. I am unable to PM you.

tfitzgerald06@yahoo.com
Old 10-26-2006, 03:57 PM

I still love it no mater what you guys say...I wouldn't do something like that to a G35 or 350z but maxine is a 4 dr full size car/auto...I agree I prolly wouldnt do the lambo doors but the rims YES and his interior is gross
Old 10-26-2006, 03:59 PM

Oh my goodness. I try to keep my posts to a limit but I had to reply.

Please spend your hard-earned money to make the maxima, if you own one, better than the picture you provided us with through cardomain.
There are far better maxima's here @ maxima.org and I'm sure the members here are more than willing to help you get the look you want.

That red thing, is not what you want.
Unless you rap for a living =X
Old 10-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by JEXTEL
I still love it no mater what you guys say...I wouldn't do something like that to a G35 or 350z but maxine is a 4 dr full size car/auto...I agree I prolly wouldnt do the lambo doors but the rims YES and his interior is gross
good for you. When I was a pup like you, I liked cars like this too. Now that I'm older (and wiser) my tastes have changed. Not sure if you noticed, but it seems to me that the only people in this thread that like this car are 21 or younger. 10 years from now, I would be willing to bet that your opinion of this car will change.

Listen to d00df00d. He knows what he's talking about.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Reppin' the 216

LoL. After reading all the replies to this thread... I must say this is a HUGE controversy between the people that like this car, and the ones that don't.

Anyway, I inculde myself in the 99% that don't. LoL.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:39 PM

Did we find out if he is on the .org? haha even if he is, he prolly wont claim that car now. even though the only ppl that like the car are under 21, which are a FEW, not the majority of us under 21! but a FEW, they all prolly love their rice and dont know what a nice, classy max looks like. There is nothing good about that car. A total waste of money. He would have been better off leaving it stock if that was the only other option. Instead of listing everything I dont like, I will just say what I like. I like the stillen front lip..and the stillen side skirts, tho its hard to tell they are there with everything else
Old 10-26-2006, 07:16 PM

Clips sent....
Let me know what you think.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:47 PM
i has college

Half of the people defending the car in this thread are just trying to be rebellious to get attention/trying to play devil's advocate to get a raise out of us. Well, it worked. Now kindly be quiet and grow up, thanks.

For the other moiety that actually thinks this car looks great: I want to know if you think it looks better than the Lexus he could have bought and beautified with the money he dumped into this. Sure, the sound system looks great and I don't mind some things on it, but come on.

d00df00d nailed it on the fuggin head: He was going for a show car. This won't win any shows because all of the random egay accessories are badly installed. So that leaves it's purpose as a performance car, which it'll definately dominate, right? With his uninstalled wet kit, 65 lb wheels and dual y-pipe setup? No? Oh, so it's a daily driver. I'd like to see it get out of the driveway, let alone carry his family safely.

He's dumped a lot of money into that car, money that could have been much, much better used. He's lying about performance, which turns his car into a rice dinner. Finally, and most importantly, it fails as a car. Why anyone would want to back this atrocity up is beyond me.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:44 PM
faster than you think

thats the ugliest way to unpimp a maxima lol
Old 10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Ichiban King

..time to un-pimp ze auto.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:11 PM

thats a nice way to f**k up a 99 max....
Old 10-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Apparition
..time to un-pimp ze auto.

Yup. lol

Old 10-30-2006, 10:04 PM

Hey, he updated...

AND SECOND I WANNA SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THERE IS A WHOLE SECTION DEDICATED TO ME ON MAXIMA.ORG WHICH TALK ABOUT HOW I SPENT MY MONEY WRONG AND HOW MY RIMS ARE TO BIG AND I PUT TO MUCH TVS AND MY TRUNK A WASTE OF MONEY.WELL IF YOU LOOK ON MAXIMA.ORG AND SEARCH THE RIDES YOU FIND THE SAME **** STILLEN BODYKITS,LOWER EXHAUST,FOGLIGHTS AND SOME HAVE HEARDS AND ALL OF YOUR MAXIMA LOOK THE SAME I CAN CALL OUT A COUPLE OF MAXIMAS ON THEIR THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE SOMETHING AND YALL SAY MY CAR IS SLOWED DOWN WHICH IS TRUE IVE BEEN TO MIR WITH ALL MY TVS OUT AND SYSTEM OUT MY CAR AND I RUN 14.1S WITH OUT MY 75 SHOT OF NOS THAT I DO HAVE INSTALLED SO IF YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY WITH ALL YALL LOOK ALIKE MAXIMA COME SEE ME AT MIR AND ILL RACE YOU AND SEND YOU HOME WITH A PIC OF THE MAXIMA WITH TOO MUCH STUFF ADD THAT WOOPED YOUR *** THANKS OMNINEKO FOR THE POST AND FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT SEEN IT AND YOU HAVE A MAXMIA.ORG SIT HERES THE LINK http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=497449
AND **** WHAT I COST STILLEN SUPERCHARGER COMING NOV 10 *****
Old 10-30-2006, 11:43 PM

Omg that maxima is pimp. Im not gonna hate on this guy. But I gotta give him props for being unique. There is no other maxima that looks like this. This guy gotta be a brother. Dont hate orgers. Its still a Maxima. It took alot of frustration and hard work to get it to where it is. Dont knock the brother cuz his car doesnt look like 99 percent of the maximas in this forum.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:24 AM

i will say that i do like the color. it woulda looked alot better if he was dropped and w/o the altezzas. if he got 20s and dropped it, even tucking the rims, it would look much better IMO.

people arent hating b/c its different, they're hating b/c there wasnt enough effort put into it. like the tv on the passenger side...the dash around it looks like crap. it just doesnt look like the car was meticulously done if he truly wanted it to be a showpiece
Old 10-31-2006, 08:21 AM
Administrator

AND SECOND I WANNA SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THERE IS A WHOLE SECTION DEDICATED TO ME ON MAXIMA.ORG WHICH TALK ABOUT HOW I SPENT MY MONEY WRONG AND HOW MY RIMS ARE TO BIG AND I PUT TO MUCH TVS AND MY TRUNK A WASTE OF MONEY.WELL IF YOU LOOK ON MAXIMA.ORG AND SEARCH THE RIDES YOU FIND THE SAME **** STILLEN BODYKITS,LOWER EXHAUST,FOGLIGHTS AND SOME HAVE HEARDS AND ALL OF YOUR MAXIMA LOOK THE SAME I CAN CALL OUT A COUPLE OF MAXIMAS ON THEIR THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE SOMETHING AND YALL SAY MY CAR IS SLOWED DOWN WHICH IS TRUE IVE BEEN TO MIR WITH ALL MY TVS OUT AND SYSTEM OUT MY CAR AND I RUN 14.1S WITH OUT MY 75 SHOT OF NOS THAT I DO HAVE INSTALLED SO IF YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY WITH ALL YALL LOOK ALIKE MAXIMA COME SEE ME AT MIR AND ILL RACE YOU AND SEND YOU HOME WITH A PIC OF THE MAXIMA WITH TOO MUCH STUFF ADD THAT WOOPED YOUR *** THANKS OMNINEKO FOR THE POST AND FOR ANYONE WHO HASNT SEEN IT AND YOU HAVE A MAXMIA.ORG SIT HERES THE LINK http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=497449
AND **** WHAT I COST STILLEN SUPERCHARGER COMING NOV 10 *****

What a whiner. Sounds like he getting the SC just to shut us up!!

x10^infinity

check out the craftmanship on that TV install!!

Old 10-31-2006, 08:43 AM

Seems like he got real cranky when nobody liked his car like he wanted.... that's too bad.

I feel bad since he posted that link to the forum. If people ever come on here and see what the cars here actually look like then I'm positive they will all agree with us. Who cares if there are a lot of the same things on here? The stuff on peoples cars in this forum is the best (besides altezzas...). I would love it to see some of you guys post links or something on his site about track times. So many people in here have much better times than him. Plus, if he ever posts those track times maybe I'll believe that.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:47 AM

Whack, and the rims and something else that I just can't put my finger on makes it look ridiculous.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:19 AM

Well since he's on he think I can get some more pics of the sides and fender wells along with pics of you turning the wheel to see how much its actually rubbing and any mods you did to fit the 22's also do you wish you had 20's?

Also how wide are your wheels? i can get some 8.5 to help with the rubbing when turning

email me at jextel@gmail.com
Old 10-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Fire in the hole!

Worst... car... in... the... history.... of.....

....EVER!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:25 AM

Ya'll are all wrong. Because dude stepped out of the box, and may be on the wild side with his choices, ya'll are gonna hate on him. I don't agree with his choices either, however, that is his ride, not mine, and not yours. Because he isn't like most of ya'll who want to put 350hp into a SEDAN, not a sports car, a SEDAN, he wants to make his look clean and be a show stopper. Not a racer, personally I think you racers(who make fun of Civics) are more like Civic owners than he is. Yeah, IMO his rims are to big and are two ride, looks kinda Mexican with how much they pop out, the lambo's are hard as hell, I have wanted them, and yet to see very few with them. The fenders are a sweet touch, I would have gone with BMW M series and not Buick look-a-likes. The color is hard, nice and clean, not to flashy. The system and screens could use some major work, dash needs a lot of bondo/fiberglass work and paint, the system needs some major overhaulin', and there is such thing as TOO many TV's. However, over all I like it. I wouldn't do all the same, but that is what individuality is about. When I said I was going to put 20's on my Max and lower it, most of ya'll hated too. Until I posted pictures then ya'll all wanted to talk about how good it looks. Be open minded and if you don't like it, then be honest, but don't keep coming back, over and over just to keep raggin' on it. Give your opinion and go. Stop hatin' on the dude. I wish we could all just have sleepers like most of yall. Lets all put the Stillin Lip Kit on, a plain set of stock looking 17's, CAI, exhaust, FSTB, RSB, Red/Clears, Clear corners, KYB AGX's, Y-pipe, and debadge it. THAT would be great wouldn't it? No! ya'll all do the same exact thing. Stop hatin'. That is why I rarely visit anymore, because if it isn't always the same thing, everyone wants to bash it.

Quick Reply: I love this max who's is it?