4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

body kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 07:51 PM

yeahi was just asking for some advice about the stillen body kit for a 95-96 maxima with the SMX grill. I am thinking about getting it and have been offered 800 dollars shipped that includes the grill and the entire body kit, just wondering if you guy and girls who have one thought that it was worth it, plus i have progress technology sport springs and was also wondering how much trouble do you have getting over speed bumps and stuff especially since i am thinking about getting sprints. WEll let me know and thanks for the help.

Josh
Old 08-14-2001, 08:08 PM

My only advice call Stillen and they should give you a good price on the kit. Seems like they discounted all the body kits. Asked them for the deal with the grill.

Laters........
Old 08-14-2001, 11:19 PM

Discounted? Most of their body kit prices went up quite a bit.

Originally posted by maximaGTR
My only advice call Stillen and they should give you a good price on the kit. Seems like they discounted all the body kits. Asked them for the deal with the grill.

Laters........
Old 08-15-2001, 07:19 AM

Originally posted by Shadow
Discounted? Most of their body kit prices went up quite a bit.

are you close to putting on the sarona kit shadow???
Old 08-15-2001, 07:50 AM

If it ever shows up. It's been over 3 weeks since they claimed they initially shipped and about 2 weeks since they said they supposedly shipped out my order. Nothing yet. My car is already in the shop getting the other work done, now i just have to truck the body kit up there myself when it shows up which is a huge hassle. I'm not really impressed with the customer service I get from Sarona.

Originally posted by riggy

are you close to putting on the sarona kit shadow???
Old 08-15-2001, 09:36 AM

Originally posted by Shadow
If it ever shows up. It's been over 3 weeks since they claimed they initially shipped and about 2 weeks since they said they supposedly shipped out my order. Nothing yet. My car is already in the shop getting the other work done, now i just have to truck the body kit up there myself when it shows up which is a huge hassle. I'm not really impressed with the customer service I get from Sarona.

damn that really su&ks. i was all happy i was gona get to see pics. remember that kid who got his kit but the sideskirts were messed up? at leat he got something. wonder what happened with him, i know he was trying to return it and all......anyway, let us know when you get everything. later.