4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

? for DBM

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 09:04 PM
eltrickster

daniel,hi i'm new to the forum, but been around long enough to know that your pretty informative when it comes to the 4th gen max,anyway recently i've been experiencing what seems to be a problem with my braking system,i recently replaced my rotors due to vibration while braking,along with the rotors i also replaced the pads to avoid any future problems,well now its been a week and already i'm experiencing the vibration once again,do you have any ideas what would be causing this,my car has a little over 180,000
miles,so maybe something else is causing the rotors to warp,after i replaced the rotors all vibration ended,so i don't know whats going on,hope you can help

Old 09-10-2001, 04:12 AM

Were your rotors warped or did you just assume that they were causing the problem? With 180k on your car, there are several possible causes. Even cheap rotors shouldn't warp that fast unless they're improperly installed(over-torqued).
Check the trouble shooting section of your chilton, it's often very helpful.
-Zack
Old 09-10-2001, 07:07 AM

Originally posted by eltrickster
daniel,hi i'm new to the forum, but been around long enough to know that your pretty informative when it comes to the 4th gen max,anyway recently i've been experiencing what seems to be a problem with my braking system,i recently replaced my rotors due to vibration while braking,along with the rotors i also replaced the pads to avoid any future problems,well now its been a week and already i'm experiencing the vibration once again,do you have any ideas what would be causing this,my car has a little over 180,000
miles,so maybe something else is causing the rotors to warp,after i replaced the rotors all vibration ended,so i don't know whats going on,hope you can help
1) Your entire post is one long run-on sentence without capitalization or proper punctuation. Strive to post your messages in clearly written standard English. A post which is too hard to read isn't worth a response.

2) You recently replaced rotors and pads "due to vibration". What kind of vibration? Felt only when braking or all the time? Vibration felt in the brake pedal, the steering wheel, or the entire vehicle? Has the car ever been in a crash? Are the tires wearing evenly? Has there been any recent repair history aside from the pads and rotors?
Old 09-10-2001, 09:52 AM
eltrickster

1) Your entire post is one long run-on sentence without capitalization or proper punctuation. Strive to post your messages in clearly written standard English. A post which is too hard to read isn't worth a response.

2) You recently replaced rotors and pads "due to vibration". What kind of vibration? Felt only when braking or all the time? Vibration felt in the brake pedal, the steering wheel, or the entire vehicle? Has the car ever been in a crash? Are the tires wearing evenly? Has there been any recent repair history aside from the pads and rotors?

1) Sorry, but I didn't ask for tips on writing a perfect thread.

2) Forget I asked.

Old 09-10-2001, 10:07 AM

Erase the thread then.
Old 09-10-2001, 10:18 AM

Originally posted by medicsonic
Erase the thread then.
Old 09-10-2001, 10:22 AM

2) Forget I asked.
Just another marshmallow-ego who can't stand others asking for the respect they deserve.

"Please make your posts understandable."

"no im a baby and, can do wut i wantso fukoff, plese dont tryto help i don' need any help"
Old 09-10-2001, 10:36 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

You want to ask a question, ask with an ioda of respect. You want an answer but don't want to be respectful of others and construct your thoughts to where we ALL can understand and possibly help.

Your the problem, not us.

2) Forget I asked.
I'll make a mental note of not answering any of your questions since you are unable to respect others.

Have a nice day.

Old 09-10-2001, 01:11 PM
eltrickster

Well now, seems that I've managed to ruffle a few feathers around here. If your looking for an apology, don't bother, I don't feel I did anything wrong. I simply responded to a post on my thread. Call it lack of respect or whatever you wish. While were on the subject of respect, doesn't "altezza's suck" constitute a lack of respect for members of this forum who happen to be fond of them. Hmm, something to think about. On to another subject, I've seen numerous posts on here that are far from dbm would call "standard written english". Although i just registered as a member to this forum,i've visted many times before and have noticed a pattern among those who have been around the longest. Anytime someone new disagrees with this supposed higher hierarchy they get lambasted. It's very easy to do so hiding behind a computer screen, but I doubt seriously that most of the people on this forum would have the guts to speak in that nature face-to-face with someone. Flame me if you wish, your pathetic comments just make me laugh.Good Day.

Old 09-10-2001, 01:15 PM
I'm needing a caw

Your special
Old 09-10-2001, 01:22 PM

Well now, seems that I've managed to ruffle a few feathers around here. If your looking for an apology, don't bother, I don't feel I did anything wrong. I simply responded to a post on my thread. Call it lack of respect or whatever you wish. While were on the subject of respect, doesn't "altezza's suck" constitute a lack of respect for members of this forum who happen to be fond of them. Hmm, something to think about. On to another subject, I've seen numerous posts on here that are far from dbm would call "standard written english". Although i just registered as a member to this forum,i've visted many times before and have noticed a pattern among those who have been around the longest. Anytime someone new disagrees with this supposed higher hierarchy they get lambasted. It's very easy to do so hiding a computer screen, but I doubt seriously that most of the people on this forum would have the guts to speak in that nature face-to-face with someone. Flame me if you wish, your pathetic comments just make me laugh.Good Day.
WHEW! Wow, you really stuck it to us! With all those original ideas and arguments, I bet you're the guy writing the speeches for the class president, huh? If you were thinking, "Uh, no, I'm not some high school student," then you better go ponder why I thought you were.
Old 09-10-2001, 01:23 PM

Dude, why didn't you just ignore the first comment that Daniel asked and just answer the second? That would have taken no additional time, and would have given you your answer. Now, you have people that will go and ignore you because you blew off THE MOST knowledgeable 4th gen maxima.org member. Not good.

Well now, seems that I've managed to ruffle a few feathers around here. If your looking for an apology, don't bother, I don't feel I did anything wrong. I simply responded to a post on my thread. Call it lack of respect or whatever you wish. While were on the subject of respect, doesn't "altezza's suck" constitute a lack of respect for members of this forum who happen to be fond of them. Hmm, something to think about. On to another subject, I've seen numerous posts on here that are far from dbm would call "standard written english". Although i just registered as a member to this forum,i've visted many times before and have noticed a pattern among those who have been around the longest. Anytime someone new disagrees with this supposed higher hierarchy they get lambasted. It's very easy to do so hiding a computer screen, but I doubt seriously that most of the people on this forum would have the guts to speak in that nature face-to-face with someone. Flame me if you wish, your pathetic comments just make me laugh.Good Day.
Old 09-10-2001, 01:29 PM

shut up biotch!
Old 09-10-2001, 07:58 PM

Originally posted by Maxwell

WHEW! Wow, you really stuck it to us! With all those original ideas and arguments, I bet you're the guy writing the speeches for the class president, huh? If you were thinking, "Uh, no, I'm not some high school student," then you better go ponder why I thought you were.
Now you're showing a lack of respect for high school students! You're NOT entitled to an opinion, or defending it! What do you think this is... America?
Old 09-10-2001, 08:26 PM

Originally posted by Maxwell

Now you're showing a lack of respect for high school students! You're NOT entitled to an opinion, or defending it! What do you think this is... America?
Old 09-11-2001, 05:49 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Well now, seems that I've managed to ruffle a few feathers around here.

Obviously, you haven't been around long enough to see feathers really ruffled.

If your looking for an apology, don't bother, I don't feel I did anything wrong.

My feelings are all hurt now.......

I simply responded to a post on my thread. Call it lack of respect or whatever you wish.

You did not simply respond. You're not that smart. You chose to be an a$$ to one of our most knowledgeable members when he constructively criticized your post. Real mean suck it up and take the fair criticism, babies whine about it as you are doing right now.

While were on the subject of respect, doesn't "altezza's suck" constitute a lack of respect for members of this forum who happen to be fond of them. Hmm, something to think about.

Here's something else to ponder for your pea-sized brain:

Altezza's suck is a comment about inanimate (in case you don't know, that means "it's not living") object. Your comments were an obvious showing of disrespect for another person. There is a difference, but I doubt you hold the maturity to grasp it so I won't bother explaining further.

BTW, Altezzas suck. Get over it.

On to another subject, I've seen numerous posts on here that are far from dbm would call "standard written english".

Wow, you've progressed from English "don't look at what I write look at what I say" all the way to now being an English grammar expert. Try applying your knowledge of grammar in your posts and you will be responded to respectfully.

Although i just registered as a member to this forum,i've visted many times before and have noticed a pattern among those who have been around the longest.

Really? Wow, such powers of observation yet no English skillz......

Anytime someone new disagrees with this supposed higher hierarchy they get lambasted.

Correction: Anytime someone new is disrespectful or outright stupid (you qualify on both accounts) they get lambasted.

It's very easy to do so hiding behind a computer screen, but I doubt seriously that most of the people on this forum would have the guts to speak in that nature face-to-face with someone.

I do it everyday. If you really knew these forums, you would understand I don't hide. But that would require effort on your part, which I don't expect.

Flame me if you wish, your pathetic comments just make me laugh. Good Day.
Have a nice day.