4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Damn UK Police...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 10:44 AM

Damn UK Police...

Damn UK Police are ******. I just got my first ticket over @ the University of Kentucky this past weekend. This car in front of me pulls up to a stop sign and rolls through it. So, I was stopped behind this car. Then roll up, look left cause it is a one way street, & roll through the stop sign. Then next thing I know the UK Police pull me over. The officer walks up to my Max. & has the nerve to say I tried to stop the car in front of you but they took off. I was ****ed. Oh well, I got lucky I guess because he could have gotten me for no seat belt & Illegal tint.
Old 02-05-2002, 01:07 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

From the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about being in England or something.

But in any case... please don't call cops "******" or "pigs" or "dumbasses" or any derogatory names in the future.

And honestly, I don't get it. He didn't give you a ticket and let you go, even though you weren't wearing a seatbelt and had tint on and you still call them "******".

I don't get people sometimes.
Old 02-05-2002, 01:15 PM
www.autotalk.com

I thought he is talkin about england too.. i was like WTF is he doing in england anyways
Old 02-05-2002, 01:21 PM

I would hate to get a ticket for rolling through a stop sign. How fsat were you going through the sign? Generally, I think most stop signs do not require a full stop as long as you can look long enough to make sure no cars are coming but I guess they can't prove you looked unless you stop.
Old 02-05-2002, 01:22 PM

Originally posted by clee130
From the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about being in England or something.

But in any case... please don't call cops "******" or "pigs" or "dumbasses" or any derogatory names in the future.

And honestly, I don't get it. He didn't give you a ticket and let you go, even though you weren't wearing a seatbelt and had tint on and you still call them "******".

He said they did give him a ticket in the first sentence. Can we call them doughnut boys? You know they eat doughnuts.
Old 02-05-2002, 01:37 PM

Oops ... long day... didn't read it carefully enough... but still ... no calling them "doughnut boys".

Besides... it's too long to type out.

Originally posted by max7
He said they did give him a ticket in the first sentence. Can we call them doughnut boys? You know they eat doughnuts.
Old 02-05-2002, 01:57 PM

????

Well, if you read the post correctly, it says I got my first ticket. So therefore the cop gave me a ticket for disregarding a stop sign. & what is wrong w/ calling that one cop a *****? Cause he was.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:40 PM

Re: ????

And if you had read my post ... you would have seen that I said I was tired.

And you didn't call that one cop a ***** ... you said, "Damn UK Police are ******" ... plural.

Originally posted by 97MaxSE
Well, if you read the post correctly, it says I got my first ticket. So therefore the cop gave me a ticket for disregarding a stop sign. & what is wrong w/ calling that one cop a *****? Cause he was.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:46 PM

Re: Re: ????

And if you had read my post ... you would have seen that I said I was tired.

And you didn't call that one cop a ***** ... you said, "Damn UK Police are ******" ... plural.

AHHHHHHHHH! Weve had this discussion about 153 million times.
97MaxSE- Call cops whatever you want
Clee- Just dont pay attention!

DPW
Old 02-05-2002, 02:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: ????

Yep ... 97MaxSE, go ahead and call cops whatever you want ... don't be surprised if your thread mysteriously disappears.

I pay attention because of the title under my screenname.

Originally posted by TintDaMax
AHHHHHHHHH! Weve had this discussion about 153 million times.
97MaxSE- Call cops whatever you want
Clee- Just dont pay attention!

DPW
Old 02-05-2002, 03:49 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

Yep ... 97MaxSE, go ahead and call cops whatever you want ... don't be surprised if your thread mysteriously disappears.

I mean, pay attention to the thread, just not what he calls cops. Its not that big of a deal, im sure hes just venting anyways, as you are

DPW
Old 02-05-2002, 04:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

i love when people are like " damn pigs gave me a ticket for doing 90 in a 55"... i mean cmon yes sometimes cops bust ***** but you're telling me if u were a cop u wouldn't bust some kids ***** either. You'd just be the coolest cop around
Old 02-05-2002, 04:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

Loser...
Old 02-05-2002, 04:46 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

You mind explaining this comment?

Originally posted by wicked1044

Loser...
Old 02-05-2002, 04:50 PM

Cops are cool...

Dude, you broke the law. You took a chance, and the cop got you for it, so don't be sh!tty...It's not cool to call cops ****** when they're out there putting their lives on the line for you every day.
Old 02-05-2002, 07:32 PM

Hey man, I live in lexington and my girlfreind goes to UK. I am on campus alot and have never seen your car. Is it stock or do you have mods? If your are interested, when it gets a little warmer we will try to have a some kind if meet. We had one few months ago at shillitoe park(not sure on spelling), we had about nine maximas there I think> If interested drop an e-mail or somthing. Later-Aaron
Old 02-05-2002, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by sbmax95
Hey man, I live in lexington and my girlfreind goes to UK. I am on campus alot and have never seen your car. Is it stock or do you have mods? If your are interested, when it gets a little warmer we will try to have a some kind if meet. We had one few months ago at shillitoe park(not sure on spelling), we had about nine maximas there I think> If interested drop an e-mail or somthing. Later-Aaron
Hey, yeah I sent you an e-mail. So just get back to me sometime soon. lata
Old 02-05-2002, 08:51 PM

We should be able to call caops doughnut boys

Go here http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mtcookson...=DOUGHNUT+LAND!!!.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t
Old 02-06-2002, 06:06 AM

Re: We should be able to call caops doughnut boys

Originally posted by mtcookson
Go here http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mtcookson...=DOUGHNUT+LAND!!!.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t
I love that!
Old 02-06-2002, 09:09 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

You mind explaining this comment?

its how you came off sounding.
Ex:... don't be surprised if your thread mysteriously disappears.
just let some things go
BTW.. anyone here watch smallville?
Old 02-06-2002, 09:11 AM

don't get me wrong im not bashing on cops but even though they put their lives on the line. its one thing to bust people for breaking the law and people that break to law should get ticket. but when you and some of your friends are talking or meeting up in a parking lot and a cop comes over them running his mouth giving you hassle for just meeting your friends...that is where i draw the line. that makes me mad. that is just how cops in my town act.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:25 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

just let some things go
BTW.. anyone here watch smallville?
i watch it
Old 02-06-2002, 09:41 AM

Originally posted by euromaxima
don't get me wrong im not bashing on cops but even though they put their lives on the line. its one thing to bust people for breaking the law and people that break to law should get ticket. but when you and some of your friends are talking or meeting up in a parking lot and a cop comes over them running his mouth giving you hassle for just meeting your friends...that is where i draw the line. that makes me mad. that is just how cops in my town act.
Where I come from they do the same ****. It seems like, as soon as they see you are a younger male they think you just got done dealing drugs and killing eight pedestrians in a wild race. Hey if cops are so great and fair, how my female friends get away with most of their tickets where as male friends don't? To be honest with you I don't disagree with getting a ticket when I break the law. When that happens I usually say that I played the game and lost. Fair enough. But when I get pulled over because my superwhites appear to be blue, or he thinks my tinted windows are too dark, or he thought my exhaust is too loud I get ****ed off. I never talk smack to them, b/c I respect their authority, but in my mind I have some bad words going through my mind. Not every cop is a *** but some are, and it's just too bad that those that are give the good ones a bad name.
Old 02-06-2002, 03:52 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

So I'm a loser for repeating what I've said time and time again?

It's no mystery that I don't stand for thread bashing police officers.

I already said it in my first post in this thread. As a moderator, screw it ... I'm not in the mood to be discussing this today.

I let some things go... I won't let calling cops ****** or pigs or donut boys go.

just let some things go