4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.
View Poll Results: What color should I go with?
Viper Blue
53.33%
Black Cherry
26.67%
Super Black
20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

My Car Got Trashed !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 01:42 AM

My Car Got Trashed !!!!

My Car Got Trashed today!!! So I am going to repaint it next week. My car is Black Cherry right now but I want to paint it Viper Blue, or do you guys think I should keep it Black Cherry?? Who ever done the trashing of my car done a great job on it! They ran a key down both sides and and wrote Civic's Rule on the hoodand on top of that kicked my pass. door in!!!! I think I know who done it some rice boy with a 2 door coupe w/ zex 50 shot. He's mad cause I spanked his A** !! I just need your help with the colors Viper Blue or Black Cherry or maybe just Super Black. Thanks Guys
Old 05-20-2002, 01:57 AM

Re: My Car Got Trashed !!!!

Originally posted by superdopermax
My Car Got Trashed today!!! So I am going to repaint it next week. My car is Black Cherry right now but I want to paint it Viper Blue, or do you guys think I should keep it Black Cherry?? Who ever done the trashing of my car done a great job on it! They ran a key down both sides and and wrote Civic's Rule on the hoodand on top of that kicked my pass. door in!!!! I think I know who done it some rice boy with a 2 door coupe w/ zex 50 shot. He's mad cause I spanked his A** !! I just need your help with the colors Viper Blue or Black Cherry or maybe just Super Black. Thanks Guys
By the way my car has no body kit nor has it been lowered any at all!!! I have 18" ADR sliver wheels also.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:18 AM

I dunno... which color do you think will look best after civic boy comes back and keys it again?

Blue.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:54 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

that's crazy
Old 05-20-2002, 04:30 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If I were you I would keep it the same color because there is a lot more work (cost) involved in changing colors entirely. The door jams, inner fenders, and other less obvious places would have to be painted in order to make it look right.

My $.02...

Sorry to here about that crazy S**T !
Old 05-20-2002, 09:55 AM

Re: Re: My Car Got Trashed !!!!

Isn't there a law that says you can legally break the legs, arms, ribs, and faces of people who key your car and write "Civic Rules" on the hood?
Old 05-20-2002, 10:47 AM

Re: Re: Re: My Car Got Trashed !!!!

RED.
Old 05-20-2002, 11:09 AM

get the porsche mirror blue - MmMmmmmm
Old 05-20-2002, 11:16 AM
no more maxima...

I'd break all his limbs off and make sure that loses the use of most of his brain (the guy that screwed your car)...then paint it.
Originally posted by 95emeraldgxe
get the porsche mirror blue - MmMmmmmm
Old 05-20-2002, 12:31 PM

In your profile you wrote your occupation is state trooper. So you are a fu.cking pig, arent ya?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am glad your car got keyd!!! This is poetic justice at its best, I hope that fu.cker comes back and keys it again, this time he should write "Pig Fuc.ker Inside". Oh, this just made my day so happy. I love it when sh.it like that happens to co... I meant pigs.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:40 PM

Originally posted by 2drunk

In your profile you wrote your occupation is state trooper. So you are a fu.cking pig, arent ya?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am glad your car got keyd!!! This is poetic justice at its best, I hope that fu.cker comes back and keys it again, this time he should write "Pig Fuc.ker Inside". Oh, this just made my day so happy. I love it when sh.it like that happens to co... I meant pigs.
are you kidding me? what a **********.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:42 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

im guessin this is the kid that keyed ur car...
Old 05-20-2002, 12:58 PM

this guy better be kidding. can't believe such d***heads also exist on the org.
superdopermax - here's my suggestion. before you repaint your car, try and race that ricer again and this time after handing him his a**, push him offroad ...j/k...too bad what happened to your car...some people just refuse to accept the power of the VQ
Old 05-20-2002, 01:00 PM
Kevlo for President

geeze dude calm done

i guess he is the one too...
Old 05-20-2002, 01:00 PM

If I could only catch mo fu...'s like you and make a pig out of you!

As for you, my friend, Im sorry to hear about this nightmare, but to me you don't even sound angry nor really dissapointed, but I would on the other end, find that ricey civic and owner, get the MURATIC ACID from Home Depot, and I'd make sure he'd never be able to even repaint his car again!
Old 05-20-2002, 01:23 PM

Ragging on someone because they do a job that you don't have the ***** to do, really makes you a big man. As a general rule, you shouldn't say anything to someone on the Internet that you wouldn't say to their face... because there is always a chance they might want to meet you face to face after you say it, and it isn't that hard to find people.

My guess, is that you probably own a little “riced” out Civic and you get pulled over by police officers all the time because of your obnoxious collection of phallic extensions that you have bolted to your car.

Why would you hope that something that someone worked hard to obtain and takes pride in owning gets fubar’ed? You are no better than the person that did it.

Superdopermax: as stated above, I would keep it the same color. You could always have them add a little more metal flake to get a more metallic look out of the paint, etc... Unless money is no object - then I would go Super Black.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:01 PM
Producto Colombiano

bro your ***!ng ghey

and to get back to the point i would also leave it the same color. and if you really are a trooper than you already know how to get back at civic riceboy.
Old 05-20-2002, 02:19 PM
no more maxima...

....your gangster star....ill laugh if i hear you get run over, or have some mishap to such a physically disabling degree happen to you....someone should cover your *** in paint and then scrape it off using a ginsu knife

Old 05-20-2002, 04:41 PM

Well ... 2drunk ... I guess I'm not the only one that thinks you're an idiot, huh? Perhaps I won't be a "power abusing little f**ker" like you emailed me and leave your comments up this time.

That way, I have yet more proof that you need to be permanately banned from the Org.

That ... and you're a moron.
Old 05-20-2002, 06:40 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

...and we're all done here...