4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Rice Kill (sort of long)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 09:44 PM

Rice Kill (sort of long)

I was coming back from a movie with my girlfriend last night when i was challenged by a rice mobile. it was around midnight and we were chillin at a redlight. i look in my rearview and i see a set of cheap hyperwhite lights followed by the ever present fart can muffler sound. the guy pull up next to me at the light and i check out his ride. it's a 95-97? accord coupe with factory rims, a crazy drop, and a grocery cart rear spoiler that belonged on something like a NHRA dragster. anyways, he looks over at me and i could barely see his face because his seats are so reclined that all i see is the top of his head. he revs his car, i rev mine, my girlfriend told me to stop and not race, i ignored her, the light turned green, and we were off. i got a great launch, i chirped 2nd and 3rd, and i was ahead by about 4-5 car lenghts when i shut it down. well, he didn't think that the race was over so he sped past me doing over a 100. having already won the race, i let him go and rejoiced in the power of the max!
Old 05-29-2002, 11:07 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Rice Kill (sort of long)

Originally posted by heems27
I was coming back from a movie with my girlfriend last night when i was challenged by a rice mobile. it was around midnight and we were chillin at a redlight. i look in my rearview and i see a set of cheap hyperwhite lights followed by the ever present fart can muffler sound. the guy pull up next to me at the light and i check out his ride. it's a 95-97? accord coupe with factory rims, a crazy drop, and a grocery cart rear spoiler that belonged on something like a NHRA dragster. anyways, he looks over at me and i could barely see his face because his seats are so reclined that all i see is the top of his head. he revs his car, i rev mine, my girlfriend told me to stop and not race, i ignored her, the light turned green, and we were off. i got a great launch, i chirped 2nd and 3rd, and i was ahead by about 4-5 car lenghts when i shut it down. well, he didn't think that the race was over so he sped past me doing over a 100. having already won the race, i let him go and rejoiced in the power of the max!
sweet kill..i hate those cheap *** poser headlights...PIAA's kick ***
Old 05-30-2002, 07:55 AM

yeah, my feelings exactly. if you're going to have your car look like a dragster, make sure you got some power under the hood. if you don't, you'll just look really stupid.
Old 05-30-2002, 08:00 AM
Maximaniac

[QUOTE]Originally posted by heems27
[B]yeah, my feelings exactly. if you're going to have your car look like a dragster, make sure you got some power under the hood. if you don't, you'll just look really stupid]

He never had a chance.
Old 05-30-2002, 08:03 AM

Re: Rice Kill (sort of long)

Originally posted by heems27
my girlfriend told me to stop and not race, i ignored her,