5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

Hotshot Headers - 00-03 Maximas

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Law
I never said anything about PMing him first. If he had stated that it was a first come first serve basis, I would have already sent him the money. How would I know that he doesn't do dib? Also if you did talk to him first he wouldn't have answered my PM saing that I had posted about the price/receipt/dib then after you sent him a PM.

Also you might want to re-read your comments that you made before. Lets say "you did talk to him first through PM", and I didn't know about it, your comments that you posted made it seem like you were gloating about it and making it seem like you were rubbing it in and being an a$$hole about it. Thats the reason why I became hostile.

Drew, butt the F_ _ _(you can fill in the blanks if you chose) out. This is between me and Omar. So if you don't have anything else to say then stay the F_ _ _(as above) out.
There is no logic in what your trying to say! All i know is I played my cards right. I dont need to bump this thread, so someone else can see it. i pm'ed him directy, thats how i got the headers and as of right now i dont care! All i know is i have the headers now so it doesnt matter to me. And by the way i was not rubbing the headers in your face, i actually thought u were joking around with your lil smart remarks! I didnt know you would get butt hurt of this until i noticed that you smart remarks were a bit personal. You became hostile first thats what made me react!

Drew- thanks for backing me up becuase that just shows i really did nothing wrong!

LAW- If you got something else to say My AIM is on the bottom right of my post, feel free to AIM me!

BoostedSlieght- Thanks again for the Sale!