5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 06:26 AM

Old 10-10-2002, 07:15 AM

Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Originally posted by bwalsh
What springs are you installing? are you going to use stock struts
Old 10-10-2002, 07:19 AM

Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Originally posted by stose95

What springs are you installing? are you going to use stock struts
I am going back to Eibach springs. I installed them with the stock shocks and the car rode like ****. So I did ALOT of research and went with H&R and Tokicos. Now that I have them installed the susspension is kind of soft so I am going back to the Eibachs with the Toks and hoping that it is a better ride....
Old 10-10-2002, 07:31 AM

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

I am going back to Eibach springs. I installed them with the stock shocks and the car rode like ****. So I did ALOT of research and went with H&R and Tokicos. Now that I have them installed the susspension is kind of soft so I am going back to the Eibachs with the Toks and hoping that it is a better ride....
if you cant find anything reasonable, Im willing to help ya out for a little dough and a 6 pack. I live in mansfield, and recently installed the tokicos w/the eibachs myself.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:15 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Originally posted by stose95

if you cant find anything reasonable, Im willing to help ya out for a little dough and a 6 pack. I live in mansfield, and recently installed the tokicos w/the eibachs myself.
Thanks, When would you be able to help me out and how much would you want? Also What do you think of the ride?
Old 10-10-2002, 08:20 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

what did you do with your H&R's??? If you still have them, I would be willing to work a deal out with you. maybe:

H&R's => install + a little cash.

I am willing to be reasonable. Let me know.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:23 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Originally posted by maxman00

what did you do with your H&R's??? If you still have them, I would be willing to work a deal out with you. maybe:

H&R's => install + a little cash.

I am willing to be reasonable. Let me know.
Where are you located and how much would you want on top of the springs that I spent 220 for from Tirerack.com?
Old 10-10-2002, 08:29 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

Where are you located and how much would you want on top of the springs that I spent 220 for from Tirerack.com?
I am located just north of Boston, and I don't want anything on top of what you spent. I just said that because depending on the condition of the springs, an H&R for Install deall might be ripping you off some. let me know
Old 10-10-2002, 11:57 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

I am located just north of Boston, and I don't want anything on top of what you spent. I just said that because depending on the condition of the springs, an H&R for Install deall might be ripping you off some. let me know
That sounds pretty good to me. The Spring have been on the car since Tuesday so they are brand new. How do you want to do this?
Old 10-10-2002, 01:25 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Boston?

That sounds pretty good to me. The Spring have been on the car since Tuesday so they are brand new. How do you want to do this?
why don't you email me, and we can exchange phone numbers and talk in more detail.

bstrachan@rcn.com
Old 10-10-2002, 01:52 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know were I can get springs istalled for cheap south of Bosto

why don't you email me, and we can exchange phone numbers and talk in more detail.

bstrachan@rcn.com
I am at school right now but I will be home around 10:30 if you want to talk then? Check your PM for my number. Let me know what you think...