5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

you saw my blinker beyotch

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 10:25 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

you saw my blinker beyotch

click me!!!!

muwahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-21-2002, 11:21 AM

Your video link would not work for me.. SO I couldnt see your blinkers, but I wouldnt mind seeing your headlights...
Old 10-21-2002, 11:26 AM

why does everyone in the world have to use a different codec? WTF. Seems like everytime someone posts a video, I gotta go hunt for a new codec. BS.
Old 10-21-2002, 12:11 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Tallyman
Your video link would not work for me.. SO I couldnt see your blinkers, but I wouldnt mind seeing your headlights...
Mee tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!!!

Old 10-21-2002, 12:28 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

it came up for me

looks good .. it seems as if you put a led arrown on top of your side view mirror.. is that correct?
Old 10-21-2002, 12:59 PM

Originally posted by bags533
it came up for me

looks good .. it seems as if you put a led arrown on top of your side view mirror.. is that correct?
yep sure did....since the group deal that I was working on for the hyperwhite blinkers mirrors fell through....I decided to do these instead...got them on ebay....and have had them for awhile...finally installed them on friday. It was a pia to do, first attempt at wiring them had the dang things only working when the headlights were on, went back in to do rewire and broke the glass on the driver's side (and of course it was out of stock so I went and had some cut at homedepot)

all in all I am way happy with them (and for the gentlemen who talked mad ish when I originally posted about my ebay blinkers my butt...we all know that not all mods are for every one, but this one is for me)

I spent a lovely weekend on A1A showing them off to the tourists on the beach (forgot the dang camera...it was too wonderful for words and no pics are had to give the weekend the attention that it deserves)

the valets at the doubletree hotel didn't want to give me back my car...they tried to give me a boxter sneaky bastards

I did get a chance to drive the new mini cooper.....we traded keys!! that is a tiny as$ car

I have to act like a tourist in this town more often.....I had fun

VQpower and Tally man
.....here are my headlights

Originally posted by Kojiro_FtT why does everyone in the world have to use a different codec? WTF. Seems like everytime someone posts a video, I gotta go hunt for a new codec. BS.
It worked fine for me using windows media player....try that instead of realaudio, I just tried it at work and it would not play for me when i used realaudio
Old 10-21-2002, 01:01 PM

Headlights - Ha! That has me LOL!
Old 10-21-2002, 01:07 PM

ohhhh, your headlights look sweet without a bra...lol...
Old 10-21-2002, 01:47 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Tallyman
ohhhh, your headlights look sweet without a bra...lol...

You don't get out much do you.......
Old 10-21-2002, 02:11 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Originally posted by ms.thicknes

all in all I am way happy with them (and for the gentlemen who talked mad ish when I originally posted about my ebay blinkers my butt...we all know that not all mods are for every one, but this one is for me)

It worked fine for me using windows media player....try that instead of realaudio, I just tried it at work and it would not play for me when i used realaudio

Not knocking ya.. wow that sounds bad all of a sudden ...

I like them..and if you like them F ... every one else..
Old 10-21-2002, 02:12 PM
OG and counting...

Re: you saw my blinker beyotch

click me!!!!

muwahahahahahahahahaha
<<<< has a feeling strobes are next...
Old 10-21-2002, 02:24 PM

Realplayer! Hell no! Windows Media Player and Winamp3 didn't work, but Quicktime did. Looks good!
Old 10-21-2002, 04:44 PM

Re: Re: you saw my blinker beyotch

Originally posted by PrinzII

<<<< has a feeling strobes are next...
strobes = tickets...and I have already been told by one of my favorite police officers that they are watching me and I will get an IMMEDIATE ticket for having them

but this is the same guy who is just waiting to catch me speeding so he can arrest me and "impound my car in his driveway"

and since the library I work at is right dang next to the police station.....I won't chance it!!!!

plus I don't want to hurt the epileptic folks who come to the library..cause I haven't learned cpr yet
Old 10-21-2002, 05:45 PM
Banned

I spent a lovely weekend on A1A showing them off to the tourists on the beach (forgot the dang camera...it was too wonderful for words and no pics are had to give the weekend the attention that it deserves)

the valets at the doubletree hotel didn't want to give me back my car...they tried to give me a boxter sneaky bastards

I did get a chance to drive the new mini cooper.....we traded keys!! that is a tiny as$ car

I have to act like a tourist in this town more often.....I had fun

.....here are my headlights

Those are "SOME" nice headlights you got there! And yes the tail lights look good too!

Where down A1A where you? When I went down to Pompano back in June, me and a friend of mine were cruisin down A1A in our nice rented out 01 Intrepid! Mann, we were cool.........
Old 10-21-2002, 06:44 PM

Originally posted by VQPowerSE

Those are "SOME" nice headlights you got there! And yes the tail lights look good too!

Where down A1A where you? When I went down to Pompano back in June, me and a friend of mine were cruisin down A1A in our nice rented out 01 Intrepid! Mann, we were cool.........
we were right off of Las Olas Blvd...it was very very nice!!

daytime pics of blinkers...they don't obstruct my vision at all...and they are sooo cute!!!!

Old 10-21-2002, 07:16 PM
Banned

we were right off of Las Olas Blvd...it was very very nice!!

daytime pics of blinkers...they don't obstruct my vision at all...and they are sooo cute!!!!

We were down by Las Olas Blvd too! I love that place....now if only I can find an IT job down there, then its me and the Max we go!
Old 10-21-2002, 09:29 PM

Approximately.....

How long did it take once you got it down? And the intructions that came with it, were they good?

Brian
Old 10-22-2002, 06:48 AM

Re: Approximately.....

Originally posted by BJGemini
How long did it take once you got it down? And the intructions that came with it, were they good?

Brian

There are NO directions that come with the dang things

So my first thought was....I will wire my clear bumper lights to the blinkers and then wire the side mirror lights to the bumper lights

well that meant that the side mirror lights only worked when the lights were turned on...go figure (the ESM came in handy here, I had the wiring diagrams for the mirrors and the headlight)

all in all it was about 2 days(which includes running to Home depot for new glass once I found out that Nissan didn't have any) went slow cause I didn't want to have to worry about turning on the lights and the engine cutting off or something equally wierd

in addition to that the wires on the blinkers are not marked...so what we thought was negative/positive was actually positive/negative and had to start over ...... again

timewise to someone else it may not be worth the install...but I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted the blinkers and time was not a concern for me....just kept fiddlin with the ish till it came out right

do i have pics of the install ......nope

is there a writeup......nope

if you decide to buy them I will post the pages from the esm that I used to help with wiring the blinkers

If you can install amps, speakers, tv's and HU's this install will be no problem for you...it will just be a PIA...but it can be done
Old 10-22-2002, 10:02 AM
OG and counting...

Re: Re: Re: you saw my blinker beyotch

strobes = tickets...and I have already been told by one of my favorite police officers that they are watching me and I will get an IMMEDIATE ticket for having them

but this is the same guy who is just waiting to catch me speeding so he can arrest me and "impound my car in his driveway"

and since the library I work at is right dang next to the police station.....I won't chance it!!!!

plus I don't want to hurt the epileptic folks who come to the library..cause I haven't learned cpr yet
...in other words, Track #5 will be on permanent repeat if all of the above happens at once.