5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Funniest thing YOU have ever done in your Max?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally posted by Y2KMaxGXE-R
three of us were gangbanging this chick in my buddy's 91 SE. It was past midnight and we parked in the local park. A Helicopter flew by, and 15 min later, 5 police cruisers surround our car, cops jumped out, guns drawn. Needless to say we were all naked, thank god it was not cold, because we had to wait for cops to look for drugs etc. Funny thing only they found was used rubbers. LMAO. Then one of the cops started laughin and was like where did you find this ****.
Old 05-02-2003, 07:11 AM
BiggD23

OK guys, since this thread isn't going anywhere except OT I'll ask...where are you getting those smileys from? That one that kloogy put at the top of page 3 is hilarious, not to mention some of the ones on the first page.

Old 05-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by BiggD23
OK guys, since this thread isn't going anywhere except OT I'll ask...where are you getting those smileys from? That one that kloogy put at the top of page 3 is hilarious, not to mention some of the ones on the first page.
Do a "reply to post" and copy the URL they have linked to the smiley.

Old 05-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally posted by BiggD23
Old 05-02-2003, 07:25 AM

Originally posted by blubyu2k2

Old 05-02-2003, 07:26 AM
jttaylor155

three of us were gangbanging this chick in my buddy's 91 SE. It was past midnight and we parked in the local park. A Helicopter flew by, and 15 min later, 5 police cruisers surround our car, cops jumped out, guns drawn. Needless to say we were all naked, thank god it was not cold, because we had to wait for cops to look for drugs etc. Funny thing only they found was used rubbers. LMAO. Then one of the cops started laughin and was like where did you find this ****.
BS!!
i would have to say that was a nice "story". Do you write for Penthouse Forum??

Old 05-02-2003, 07:56 AM

i would have to say that was a nice "story".
Ok, so a non-sex-related story. Less than one month after my 98 GLE was purchased, myself and 3 of my best friends all piled up in the car and drove to Canada. We were there for 3 days. On the day that we went to leave, we came out of the hotel to find the car buried in snow. There was a parking lot attendant out there with a manual shovel trying to clear a good 3-4' of snow from the ground. So one of my friends Charlie decided to help out the attendant. While he was doing that, myself and the 3 others were busy locating and un-burying the car. Funny thing was... the keyless entry remote had gotten smashed in my pocket. The car unlocked... then the windows rolled down... and the snow went in. Needless to say, we found the car and unburied it quickly. But there was over a foot of snow that had fallen into the car. All I could say is "poor leather". We cleaned it up to the best that we could, and the leather made it through it ok.

I guess because I've had 4 Maximas, I've got alot of stories to tell. Some are not suitable for the .org though.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:46 AM

Originally posted by studman
It was late one night and myself and 3 other friends were chilling at a Taco Bell in northern Virgina. We were all hungry, but the inside was closed. So we walked through the drive-thru, but they wouldn't serve us. They said we had to drive through the drive-thru. So we got back in the car and drove to the order screen. We placed our order and got our food. But they were looking at us weird. I guess it was because I drove through the drive-thru backwards (drove through in reverse).
have you dine and dashed before? i did with 4 buddies in my car. went to taco bell, ordered our food and pulled up to the window. it was like 2 am and i was mackin it with the girl at the window, then she gives us our food and i say thank you and drive off. as im going the car behind me starts honking and i hear her scream.. ahh another priceless story in the max.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:50 AM

Hmmm... USUALLY they take your money BEFORE they give you the food...

Old 05-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Ha, back when I use to smoke cigarettes I was in my car, well ya, smoking a cigarette I was stopped behind a bus that was letting kids off. I was sitting there waiting for the bus to hurry up and I went to ash my cig out of the window, when I went to ash it out low and behold there was a 100 + pound germon sheperd standing there with his feet on my door panel LOOKING IN AT ME eye to eye! Needless to say I accidently singed him and he barked like crazy right in my face, then he ran like hell. It scared the living hell out of me, lol. At the time it was rather scary but now I just laugh thinking about it
Old 05-02-2003, 09:19 AM

Originally posted by emax02
Ha, back when I use to smoke cigarettes I was in my car, well ya, smoking a cigarette I was stopped behind a bus that was letting kids off. I was sitting there waiting for the bus to hurry up and I went to ash my cig out of the window, when I went to ash it low and behold there was a 100 + pound germon sheperd standing with his feet on my door panel LOOKING IN AT ME eye to eye! Needless to say I accidently singed him and he barked like crazy right in my face, then he ran like hell. It scared the living hell out of me, lol. At the time it was rather scary but now I just laugh thinking about it

If a dog came up tp me and did that I'd **** my pants and yell the life out of me at the dog for touching my car.

Stupid dog!!
Old 05-02-2003, 09:34 AM

Originally posted by 255HP_03_SE

Yeah, thats why you order a hugh soda, it wont cost much more then $1 and just toss is back at them and peace out. Kinda messed up, but ive only done it once. As if its not bad enough working at a fast food place past midnight.
Old 05-02-2003, 09:54 AM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Ewok reminds me of a story, but not in a Max.

I just had me license a little while, so 16ish ~110lbs. Anyways, driving around minding my own business with a friend who is always eager for a fight and I've never seen lose one. So, him and I scope a Taco Bell and start to cut through a parking lot towards the drive through, when all of a sudden some primer 70's HUGE F-ing wantabee muscle car(looked like a RoadRunner on Steriods, Javelin?) comes FLYING around the opposite direction of Taco Bell heading straight for me. Now, I'm in my Mom's boyfriends 70-year old Mom's(got that straight, LOL!) Honda Civic squareback with some nice polished 5-stars. Haha. Ok, so this guy/girl coming at me at a high rate of speed(it's a parking lot mind you!), so I veer right, he veers right, so I veer left, he veers left. Now I'm like WTF is this jackazz doing, playing chicken. Then I say F-it and slam the brakes, he does the same, at the last second he swerves to the drivers' side of my car and then slams the car into park as it's still rolling. Screeech! Now this guy who's pushing 300+lbs easy, looks ****ed and says something I don't remember like "you MF" as he's jumping out of his car that's still skidding. In shock, I sit there like WTF did I do. He ***** back his arm and at that second I didn't even think about it, but my reflex was to slam the gas. Luckily, it was an autoTRAGIC, because I would have stalled any manual. So, the tires bark and the car starts moving, but he swings. It was like a slow motion movie and I was looking dead square into his knuckles(BTW they looked like the size of my head!), when the car just pulled far enough forward for him to strike the B-piller right next to my head. Finally, I must have hit 60mph in that parking lot withOUT even realizing I still had if floored, then the lot ends and I shoot/launch off the pavement between TWO telephone poles, and 4x4 a curb before my friend FINALLY says something like "let off bro, let off". BS, I took every right/left I could find incase he was chasing us.

Later, my rather brave well capable fighting friend, says "Dude, if that guy would have hit you, your jaw would have landed in my lap." And "Did you see the size of his buddy in the passenger seat". Oh sheit, I about rolled laughing.

I was paranoid for at least a month later that I'd run into that guy and he'd kill me. It didn't help that my friends would call me up at work to say they were him, waiting out in the parking lot after I got off work. Bastards! Gotta love em though.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:00 AM

p.s. since all yous were naked...any of yous got arrested?
Old 05-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally posted by IceY2K1

I just had me license a little while, so 16ish ~110lbs. Anyways, driving around minding my own business with a friend who is always eager for a fight and I've never seen lose one. So, him and I scope a Taco Bell and start to cut through a parking lot towards the drive through, when all of a sudden some primer 70's HUGE F-ing wantabee muscle car(looked like a RoadRunner on Steriods, Javelin?) comes FLYING around the opposite direction of Taco Bell heading straight for me. Now, I'm in my Mom's boyfriends 70-year old Mom's(got that straight, LOL!) Honda Civic squareback with some nice polished 5-stars. Haha. Ok, so this guy/girl coming at me at a high rate of speed(it's a parking lot mind you!), so I veer right, he veers right, so I veer left, he veers left. Now I'm like WTF is this jackazz doing, playing chicken. Then I say F-it and slam the brakes, he does the same, at the last second he swerves to the drivers' side of my car and then slams the car into park as it's still rolling. Screeech! Now this guy who's pushing 300+lbs easy, looks ****ed and says something I don't remember like "you MF" as he's jumping out of his car that's still skidding. In shock, I sit there like WTF did I do. He ***** back his arm and at that second I didn't even think about it, but my reflex was to slam the gas. Luckily, it was an autoTRAGIC, because I would have stalled any manual. So, the tires bark and the car starts moving, but he swings. It was like a slow motion movie and I was looking dead square into his knuckles(BTW they looked like the size of my head!), when the car just pulled far enough forward for him to strike the B-piller right next to my head. Finally, I must have hit 60mph in that parking lot withOUT even realizing I still had if floored, then the lot ends and I shoot/launch off the pavement between TWO telephone poles, and 4x4 a curb before my friend FINALLY says something like "let off bro, let off". BS, I took every right/left I could find incase he was chasing us.

Later, my rather brave well capable fighting friend, says "Dude, if that guy would have hit you, your jaw would have landed in my lap." And "Did you see the size of his buddy in the passenger seat". Oh sheit, I about rolled laughing.

I was paranoid for at least a month later that I'd run into that guy and he'd kill me. It didn't help that my friends would call me up at work to say they were him, waiting out in the parking lot after I got off work. Bastards! Gotta love em though.

long story but quite funny. So I guess you never figured out what that guys problem was
Old 05-02-2003, 10:04 AM

Yikes! What the hell did you do to **** the ape off so much?
Old 05-02-2003, 10:09 AM

Yikes!

Old 05-02-2003, 10:21 AM

I just had me license a little while, so 16ish ~110lbs. .......................

Long story but Good
Old 05-02-2003, 10:36 AM

You guys like the 2-word responses or just a smiley better?

Come on, gotta love the mushy stuff.

BTW, I still have NO IDEA what the hell I did to **** that guy off. I figure I must have cut him off earlier in traffic or changed lanes too quickly, but IF SO, I didn't realize I did anything like that.

I'm just glad he didn't F-up the car or I would have got my azz REALLY kicked by the 5-star roll'n Granny who loaned me it for the night.
Old 05-02-2003, 10:44 AM

Originally posted by K Pazzo 6
[IMG]
p.s. since all yous were naked...any of yous got arrested?
wtf we were getting busy in the car and didnt have any time to put the drawers on. This story is true guys..its not very funny cause we could have been arrested, but I assume, we were let go because we had IDs, and clean driving record...and did not carry any buzz/smokes. Cmon guys I expected to make headlines with this story
Old 05-02-2003, 10:49 AM

wtf we were getting busy in the car and didnt have any time to put the drawers on. This story is true guys..its not very funny cause we could have been arrested, but I assume, we were let go because we had IDs, and clean driving record...and did not carry any buzz/smokes. Cmon guys I expected to make headlines with this story
4-people getting it on in a 91-SE is a little hard to swallow(pun not intended!).
Old 05-02-2003, 11:23 AM
jttaylor155

You would have made headlines if it wasnt a bull **** story. Next time you make up a story say me and 2 guys. Or better yet say the truth "i was jerkin off in my car..."

Old 05-02-2003, 11:26 AM

Originally posted by jttaylor155
You would have made headlines if it wasnt a bull **** story. Next time you make up a story say me and 2 guys. Or better yet say the truth "i was jerkin off in my car..."

Ouch!
Old 05-02-2003, 11:27 AM

there is no bs here. im fully aware they are supposed to take the $ first but we distracted the girl and she didnt realize what we did till we left. trust me im not making this story up to be cool, if i did i would have made it alot better.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:35 AM
jttaylor155

I'm seeing alot of made up stories so here is mine. :-)
Me, Elvis, Tupac, Biggy, and the Easter bunny were cruising looking for aliens. We were driving my 2000 GLE which has 300 hp!! We stopped for gas and found $3,000,000 in the gas station bathroom. Then we went fishing and caught 10 50lb fish. Then we went to to track to race some people. We beat a Vette and a Viper. Our best 1/4 mile time was 10.5. Then we got some drive thru food and we didnt pay for it. And we went backwards. Then we went and gangbanged 3 playmates. Did I mention that I have a 12 in dong.

Old 05-02-2003, 11:36 AM

Originally posted by slickrick

there is no bs here. im fully aware they are supposed to take the $ first but we distracted the girl and she didnt realize what we did till we left. trust me im not making this story up to be cool, if i did i would have made it alot better.
Yeah...I mean for minimum wage what do you expect.

They recently did one of those "Reality" TV shows here in Phoenix/Chandler, AZ where they give cameras to a bunch of dolts who go out on the town and video everything.

In this particular episode, some ASU sorority girls decided to strip naked and get FREE food through the drive through. OF COURSE the teenage guys working the counter gave it up for FREE. Who wouldn't! I think he even said, "Come back anytime on my shift for FREEBIES".
Old 05-02-2003, 11:38 AM

Yeah...I mean for minimum wage what do you expect.

They recently did one of those "Reality" TV shows here in Phoenix/Chandler, AZ where they give cameras to a bunch of dolts who go out on the town and video everything.

In this particular episode, some ASU sorority girls decided to strip naked and get FREE food through the drive through. OF COURSE the teenage guys working the counter gave it up for FREE. Who wouldn't! I think he even said, "Come back anytime on my shift for FREEBIES".
exactly...
i saw that show. they were pretty hott. ahh i love sorority girls... except on mtv sorority life.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:40 AM

Originally posted by slickrick

exactly...
i saw that show. they were pretty hott. ahh i love sorority girls... except on mtv sorority life.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:43 AM

When I installed my frankencar system, my friend and I decided to go out and see how'd I do against his Rex..before we left we had a beer and went out to find a nice straight road...it was a great night about 42, low humidity,clear night...we get to a stop light and he starts reving and looking over at me just knowing he was going to eat me off the line...he drops his clutch and goes off I knew I didn't have a chance at a stop so I normally let out my clutch and ran it hard up to 55....As I get to 55 I see my friend about 5 cars ahead of me and then I see coming real hard in the rear-view...At this pt I think I'm hosed and he passes me, cut me off and pulls over my friend....I circle around and see that he has been handcuffed and they are searching his car...he had a target .22 rifle in his back seat covered with a jacket. They had pulled down the zippers on his gortex shell pants looking for "weapons" he just looked so funny standing there shuffling with his boxers hanging out freezing his a$$ off..They make him do the stupid human tricks and let him off with a warning....The Cop asked why he jumped off the line with him sitting across the street...We never saw him....he simply replies It was stupid and I'm sorry....If that had been me I'd gone to jail....but it was funny as hell when it was over
Old 05-02-2003, 11:44 AM

i backed into a US Postal Truck in front of my house...
Old 05-02-2003, 11:48 AM

Originally posted by irvine78
i backed into a US Postal Truck in front of my house...
I tried to change my oil in my mini-garage backwards and rolled down the wheel ramps into the back wall.

Luckily, the boxes and car parts slowed me down and I only got a scuff on the bumper.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:02 PM

I lost to a Ford Escort GT . After the race I looked under the guys hood and suprisingly he had a 5.0 motor in it. But the crowd of people who were watching the race had no idea what the guy had under the hood. So everyone was laughing. I can never show my face there again..
Old 05-02-2003, 12:23 PM

Originally posted by MaXBoost03_SE
I lost to a Ford Escort GT . After the race I looked under the guys hood and suprisingly he had a 5.0 motor in it. But the crowd of people who were watching the race had no idea what the guy had under the hood. So everyone was laughing. I can never show my face there again..
That's got to be an easy low 13's car you lost too. No shame there EXCEPT the fact that you can't tell a 5.0 exhaust sound. I can tell between the 5.0 and 4.6 just by sound. Or a 5.7 in a Camaro or even a Vette sound different.

Wish I could lose to something like that. I only get Toyota Echos, Ford Fxxx, and ricers. Wouldn't mind getting to check out some real competition.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:38 PM

If a Ford Escort with a 5.0 drove up next to you, unless you were deaf, you should very well hear a difference... it should be one of those instances where you go "daaaaaaaaaaamn"!
Old 05-02-2003, 12:41 PM

Yeah... the standard C5 (LS1 not LS6) and the 98+ Camaro and Firebird have the SAME motor. They don't sound any different unless they have an aftermarket exhaust. But the 4.6 and 5.0 have pretty distinct sounds. Though when you're racing an Escort that's beating you you're probably not listining to the exhaust so much as picking your jaw up off of your seat
Old 05-02-2003, 12:42 PM

If a Ford Escort with a 5.0 drove up next to you, unless you were deaf, you should very well hear a difference... it should be one of those instances where you go "daaaaaaaaaaamn"!
Yes I heard loud and clear with the stock exhaust it had. Thanks for your post though m8.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:43 PM

Originally posted by JdawgX
Yeah... the standard C5 (LS1 not LS6) and the 98+ Camaro and Firebird have the SAME motor. They don't sound any different unless they have an aftermarket exhaust.
You're kidding right?

Very VERY different OEM exhaust and they sound very different.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:44 PM

You're kidding right?

Very VERY different OEM exhaust and they sound very different.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:46 PM

Originally posted by MaXBoost03_SE

Yes I heard loud and clear with the stock exhaust it had. Thanks for your post though m8.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:49 PM

Not in the least. They still have the same motor. Different exhaust, but the motor is unchanged. So yes, the exhausts do make them sound slightly different, but it's still the same motor.

Quick Reply: Funniest thing YOU have ever done in your Max?