5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

How come there's no Kills/Race Stories forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 08:53 AM

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
Oxidizer2k, your first one was funnier.... stick with that.

As you command.............
Old 07-01-2003, 08:54 AM
jjs

Originally posted by Sam03
Thanks
I particularly liked:

"The only way that we have to communicate in this forum is through words typed out, if no one, (including your Mother) can figure out what the hell you are trying to say, do you think we can?

Do us a favor, you can post anything about your "racing skillz" in here, but if you take the time, do it so we can understand it.

Don't lace your post with the latest uBeR |<3\/\/l 31337 $pe@|< , or the hippest of the Ghetto FrESh SpEaK, cause' no one really gives a damn, and you will get made fun of because of it.

This is your heads up, if you feel people in here are grammar ****'s, well too bad. You should have read this first.

You reap what you sow. If you are an idiot, you will face quite a reckoning in here."

Old 07-01-2003, 09:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I wasn't going to post anything more than my comments of yesterday, but ironically I woke up this morning to see on the news that some 20 year old, a passenger in a street race in my neighborhood, was killed last night when an Acura and another car raced on a "quiet" street in Northridge around 10 pm. I seem to remember LithiuMax saying in his post that he was 20 also, so the dead man's age stuck in my mind. The TV news commentator also mentioned that the movie 2F2F may have been a factor in "encouraging" the drivers of the two cars to race.

And some members here still want a street racing forum.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:24 AM
jjs

Originally posted by Magellan
I wasn't going to post anything more than my comments of yesterday, but ironically I woke up this morning to see on the news that some 20 year old, a passenger in a street race in my neighborhood, was killed last night when an Acura and another car raced on a &quot;quiet&quot; street in Northridge around 10 pm. I seem to remember LithiuMax saying in his post that he was 20 also, so the dead man's age stuck in my mind. The TV news commentator also mentioned that the movie 2F2F may have been a factor in &quot;encouraging&quot; the drivers of the two cars to race.

And some members here still want a street racing forum.

You know, I really wouldn't mind this 'thinning of the shallow end of the gene pool' if it weren't for the danger to others.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:54 AM
rilla dope

It's a shame that there's no real justice in this world, maybe that's why people believe in Jebus, looking for a better life and justice in the next. There are simply too many ignorant fools that feel immortal when wrapped in a car, but have neither the skills or the vehicle to handle the stunts in their imaginations.

If you want a kills forum I suggest you start a site and make one, I almost feel that your say is diminished if you don't donate as is. If you aren't in this enough to fork out 20 bucks then your rights and privledges shouldn't weigh as much either.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:15 PM
You're Faster, I'm Better

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
Don't you own a spell- and grammar-checker? ... sentence, by the way...

If you want, you can email me your posts and I'll check them for you. I'm embarassed for you.
You got me, I only have a Good Enough Diploma. I also own my own company at 23, (which is doing pretty good as of late) and own a Maxima (aka gods chariot) When in the company necessary to speak in old English I do, when the need to spell and grammar check I do. Shooting off quick grammatical expressions over a non-formal communication commune I tend not to really care that much, yall (aka yawl) still get the point.

Question, do you spend your days looking for my literary mistakes? I know that some things annoy people very much, but you need to learn to choose your battles. Unless you are willing to pay for my college English class give up. I will get to it in time.

I'd be emberrased if my a$$hole was as tight as yours. You must walk funny...

P.S. Word 2002 says there aint anything wrong with what is written above.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:18 PM
You're Faster, I'm Better

Originally posted by releasedtruth
I almost feel that your say is diminished if you don't donate as is. If you aren't in this enough to fork out 20 bucks then your rights and privledges shouldn't weigh as much either.
I didn't donate, but I sent 20+ in "support". Your just mad 'cause I got .org stickers and you didn't...
Old 07-02-2003, 02:43 AM

Originally posted by Rob'sAE

You got me, I only have a Good Enough Diploma. I also own my own company at 23, (which is doing pretty good as of late) and own a Maxima (aka gods chariot) When in the company necessary to speak in old English I do, when the need to spell and grammar check I do. Shooting off quick grammatical expressions over a non-formal communication commune I tend not to really care that much, yall (aka yawl) still get the point.

Question, do you spend your days looking for my literary mistakes? I know that some things annoy people very much, but you need to learn to choose your battles. Unless you are willing to pay for my college English class give up. I will get to it in time.

Rob, its very good that you own a company at your age..goodluck on it.. but i think he was only kidding about the spelling......
Old 07-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Rob'sAE

You may need a new copy of MS Word. It missed your misspelling of embarrassed. Also, gods should be God’s but I wouldn’t think it would catch that.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:11 AM

Cool smilie!