5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Some one keyed my car... :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Some one keyed my car... :(

Can no one have anything nice any more? I do not even know when it happened, or where it took place. the scratch is approx 6-8 inches long, and it does not appear to be TO deep, but you can obviously clearly see it. i will take pictures of it later, but for now i just need to vent. I mean, i just got this car, why do people have to mess with it? why can't people respect other peoples property?? *sigh* i guess i am asking to much out of this world.

i seriously lose sleep over the car some nights... i have freaking dreams when i go to to my car and the whole car is gone, or i walk outside of my house to go to work, and my is just sitting there with my HID's missing. i know, i have crazy dreams, but there are a lot of scum bags out there we need to worry about. and i live in a good part of town!

ok, i am done now...

-Chris
Old 04-29-2004, 01:50 PM

... so despicable...

My car also got keyed like 2 months ago. It's not too deep but stretching all the way from fender to quarter panel .. p!ssed me off big time .. I just leave it the way it is, fearing that if I fix it they might do it again.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:09 PM

unbelivable.... one whole day... that stinks... atleast I hade my car for a few weeks before I saw what happened. people really tick me off... i mean what sort of sick gratifacation do they get by damaging other people's cars?

people never cease to amaze me...

-chris
Old 04-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Z

It took about a week for some c*nt to key my car after it was picked up back in April 2001. Nothing horrible. But it's there. To quote Vincent Vega out of Pulp Fiction:

"I take the car out of the garage for a few days, and some d*ckless piece of **** f**ks with it. God I would've done anything to catch him doing it. Mind if I shoot up here?"

:P
Old 04-29-2004, 04:04 PM

oh yeah, and don't mind my spelling... i do not have spell check at work... and i am too ticked off to go back in fix my mistakes.

and that is a funny quote arnold... i reall wish i could have seen the person who did that to my car
Old 04-29-2004, 04:16 PM

if you have full coverage... get a new paint job...
Old 04-29-2004, 04:31 PM

join the club man. I guess I'm the lucky one. I enjoyed my car whole 7 months before it got keyed... fukcers...
Old 04-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Reported

now im worried. what are these peoples problems? someone stuck a piece of gum on my car last weekend but it was easy to flick off. i guess there are too many haterz out there
Old 04-29-2004, 05:16 PM
CCx

That's ridiculous....sorry to hear about that - some people are idiots....I mean, even if someone has beef with you, what ever happened happened to a good old fashioned a$$-whoopin, why destroy someone else's property? Hope you can get it fixed....
Old 04-29-2004, 05:20 PM

someone egged my car...and i know who did it
man paybacks are a b!tch!
Old 04-29-2004, 06:08 PM

There is no way i am going to report to insurance.... my rates are WAY HIGH enough as it is... i do not need them to be any higher... $670 a month is too much as it is... i can't wait untill i turn 21.

and no one really hates me... i am a likable guy, the only person that would do such a thing would be my ex g/f.... this is what see did to my 98 maxima a while back when i broke up w/her...

so if i ever catch her next my car.... i do not think i could control myself like i did last time... this car is too nice...

-Chris
Old 04-29-2004, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Blkmax95c
There is no way i am going to report to insurance.... my rates are WAY HIGH enough as it is... i do not need them to be any higher... $670 a month is too much as it is... i can't wait untill i turn 21.

and no one really hates me... i am a likable guy, the only person that would do such a thing would be my ex g/f.... this is what see did to my 98 maxima a while back when i broke up w/her...

so if i ever catch her next my car.... i do not think i could control myself like i did last time... this car is too nice...

-Chris
hitting girls is WRONG. hitting girls IS wrong. fukc, i could probably shoot a person if they did that to my car. Really man, some good self control you have there.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:17 AM

wow chris already ....probably just just random teeniebopper who has nothing else better to do. messing w/peoples cars is just wrong though...messing their face up is better
BTW are you going to the natick, ma meet in may?
Old 04-30-2004, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Steve5891
wow chris already ....probably just just random teeniebopper who has nothing else better to do. messing w/peoples cars is just wrong though...messing their face up is better
BTW are you going to the natick, ma meet in may?

how big is the meet going to be? natick is kind of far to go to if there is going to be a small turn out... let me know of the details, or send me a link!

and as for lighting her car on fire, what's the point you know? i am a calm person for the most part, but what she did was unforgivable. any chance of us getting back together was totaly gone after that. i wish she was a guy just for a half hour so i could do what i really wanted to do. but, i just controled my self, went back home, tried my best to get it off, and sold the car. then i bought the 99 SE-l max, then sold that to get this car.

-CHris
Old 04-30-2004, 07:08 PM

jesus christ do you pay 670 just for insurance or is that including the car payment?

i thought i had it bad at 1600 for 6 months. i mean i know im getting raped as it is but then again my driving record is god awful so im lucky to be driving at all ~
Old 04-30-2004, 07:21 PM

my car got keyed from the trunk all the around to my rear passenger door. woke up to find a brick on my car, got egged and you know wht eggs do to your finish. was hit twice I had to pay for it. this is wht you get for keeping a clean car in chicago without a garage.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Supreme Allah
jesus christ do you pay 670 just for insurance or is that including the car payment?

i thought i had it bad at 1600 for 6 months. i mean i know im getting raped as it is but then again my driving record is god awful so im lucky to be driving at all ~

Yes, i actually pay $679 a month for insurance... but who is counting... my car payment is $293 a month. fun stuff.... this is what happens when your parents refuse to help you out in anyway big or small. but i guess it is ok, at least i can say that this is MY car, and i work damn hard for it! too bad it got keyed... i will take pics tomorrow before and after i wash/3 step wax it.

Sweet ride.... does some one hate you or something? not just keyed, but egged and bricked? makes me want to cry. *sigh* when are people going to grow up?

-Chris
Old 04-30-2004, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blkmax95c
Yes, i actually pay $679 a month for insurance... but who is counting... my car payment is $293 a month. fun stuff.... this is what happens when your parents refuse to help you out in anyway big or small. but i guess it is ok, at least i can say that this is MY car, and i work damn hard for it! too bad it got keyed... i will take pics tomorrow before and after i wash/3 step wax it.

Sweet ride.... does some one hate you or something? not just keyed, but egged and bricked? makes me want to cry. *sigh* when are people going to grow up?

-Chris
I dont bother anyone ppl are just like birds, they dont like to see anything clean, they just crap all over it.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:10 PM

Damn, I feel sorry for you guys. If I ever caught someone keying my car, I would take my car key and stab them in the throat.

My taurus which I have been trying to sell for the past month got egged today. Kinda scarey since the maxima is about 10 feet away from it and is so far didn't get hit [knock on wood]