5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Is 300HP possible and reliable w/o NOS???

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:33 PM

A few stock autos on this board have run 14.4ish or so......
Old 07-27-2004, 12:34 PM

car stats has a stat "Obtained from MT September, 1992" of
0-60:5.8
1/4 Mile:

All the other ones dont have sources, so Ill use this one... a 14.4 for a 2 door, TWIN TURBO, RWD, sports car is slow. Im sure some of those older stock 220hp V8 mustangs can beat that... proving HP isnt everything.. power to weight ration is important. Thats why people are talking **** about the new 2005 RL and how its a 300hp V6.. But they improved the power to weight ratio on that, so its going to be very quick.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by [s3]
Just food for thought,

Currently the record (or at least that I'm aware of) for HP on a Z32 is about ~800RWHP on the Dyno. Its owned by Z1 Motorsports.

Fully built motor, costs maybe about the price of a new Maxima.

I would love to see the day any Maxima pushes over the 500HP dyno marker and runs reliably.
Someone dyno'd with over 500 at the wheels on stock internals and one guy has ran 11.90 on his daily driver, motor was fine. Try again.......
Old 07-27-2004, 12:35 PM

I dont even know what rods are.. but you learn something new everyday in this place!

Originally Posted by looslip
I didn't know the vq35 had rods....
I'm glad we can have these type of discussions in the 5th gen section again.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Oxidizer2k
car stats has a stat "Obtained from MT September, 1992" of
0-60:5.8
1/4 Mile:

All the other ones dont have sources, so Ill use this one... a 14.4 for a 2 door, TWIN TURBO, RWD, sports car is slow. Im sure some of those older stock 220hp V8 mustangs can beat that... proving HP isnt everything.. power to weight ration is important. Thats why people are talking **** about the new 2005 RL and how its a 300hp V6.. But they improved the power to weight ratio on that, so its going to be very quick.
So basically PearlTT is
Old 07-27-2004, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cutlr7
Someone dyno'd with over 500 at the wheels on stock internals and one guy has ran 11.90 on his daily driver, motor was fine. Try again.......

Rebuilds every 5k?
Old 07-27-2004, 12:37 PM

There was a thread a few weeks ago on how our 3.5 can push more than a 1000 hp! maybe 1400hp. How do you like that?

Just food for thought,

Currently the record (or at least that I'm aware of) for HP on a Z32 is about ~800RWHP on the Dyno. Its owned by Z1 Motorsports.

I would love to see the day any Maxima pushes over the 500HP dyno marker and runs reliably.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:39 PM

lol, are you a teacher or something? You keep saying try again, and it reminds me of my highschool teacher.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:39 PM

There was a thread a few weeks ago on how our 3.5 can push more than a 1000 hp! maybe 1400hp. How do you like that?
Thats great, show me a dyno sheet....oh wait...it "can" push 1000hp, not it "did" push 1000hp.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Blu
the tits

Just food for thought,

No you won't see that bc there won't be any fully built Maxima drag cars or dyno queens. Its just not a car someone will invest 20k in the motor to build it and turbo it to be reliable with that high of HP. Being FWD doesn't make it all that appealing either to larger builders.

I seriously doubt that cars daily driven or can get close to those numbers on pump gas. If this wants to turn into a power contest about 40k price tag cars new lets throw in the Supra. Peter currently has an 1132whp daily driven Supra and its not even near a record for RWHP. Anyway this seems to have become a ****ing contest all bc I said a stock 300zx tt wasn't impressive or "FAST" stock.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:42 PM

Nah, I think it all depends on our knowledge level.. Some of us know more than others. I think he probably doesnt know as much as some of you and he just posted based on what he knows. Besides, he was a previous 300zx owner, he probably still has a soft spot for that car. Same with me, i owned a 2001 Accord, and I still have a soft spot about accords.

So basically PearlTT is
Old 07-27-2004, 12:44 PM

Rebuilds every 5k?
nope, the car was driven over 40k or so with that motor and did I mention it was daily driven> You were saying?
Horra!!

Just food for thought,

I think for that kind of money anything can be possible. Get the 4.3 stroker kit and some boost, you might see numbers close to that. Of course, I'm not addressing reliability at all.

Like I said before, the 300zx has been around for a long time so its had time to find mods.. Ours are just coming out.. the one I am talking about I just found out about a few weeks ago when that thread came out. So its just a matter of time until somone puts it in.

Thats great, show me a dyno sheet....oh wait...it "can" push 1000hp, not it "did" push 1000hp.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:46 PM

nope, the car was driven over 40k or so with that motor and did I mention it was daily driven> You were saying?

Then I would have to say thats one bulletproof engine to run 500RWHP daily and not have any problems.

Everyone should be running 500RWHP then, its been proven.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:49 PM

Yeah, this has kind of become a HP war.. Which is one demensional. Lets try another aspect of both cars. How many people can a 300zx fit? Whos got lower insurance? Whos got more comfort? Which car has sold more? Which car is newer? Im sure there are more things we can discuss and the max will win majority of them.. but besides the HP war, they are both totally different cars in different classes and it doesnt make sense comparing them..

Originally Posted by blubyu2k2
No you won't see that bc there won't be any fully built Maxima drag cars or dyno queens. Its just not a car someone will invest 20k in the motor to build it and turbo it to be reliable with that high of HP. Being FWD doesn't make it all that appealing either to larger builders.

I seriously doubt that cars daily driven or can get close to those numbers on pump gas. If this wants to turn into a power contest about 40k price tag cars new lets throw in the Supra. Peter currently has an 1132whp daily driven Supra and its not even near a record for RWHP. Anyway this seems to have become a ****ing contest all bc I said a stock 300zx tt wasn't impressive or "FAST" stock.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:50 PM

Then I would have to say thats one bulletproof engine to run 500RWHP daily and not have any problems.

Actually the car is being rebuilt on a different platform for more power, but the original motor took 15psi and all the compression tests were still within spec, again this was on stock internals. The motor was 50k and 80 mile roundtrip per day in traffic. You honestly don't know what these cars are capable of.......
Old 07-27-2004, 12:50 PM

you would be correct. Im glad you see it our way. Case settled.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:51 PM

wow really cool where did you get the numbers? Thats right either a magazine or your ***/g-tech.

lets see a stock all motor auto Maxima vs a TT 300zx manual no I would lose stock. There are a few 350z's running 13.5-13.6 stock check around big dog. Yes my automatic can run with a stock 300zx tt and will more than likely beat a stock 300zx TT at the track. I have headers, b pipe, UDP and have ran repeated 13.6's @ 101. Thats right my auto Maxima...next time do a little research moron. A stock 300zx will not own me anywhere but a road coarse.

you need to do your homework before you try and knock anything Mr. I can change maxima cams in 45 mins....or my SES light came on and "Autozone" told me it was a too much air code . Or hell maybe man Quicksilver was right manually shifting my automatic makes me sooper dooper fast. You sir are the idiot. I never said a 300zx tt didnt have potential, I just said they arent nothing to blow your load over stock. A TT car running mid to high 13's isn't very impressive in my book.
Laugh all you want to, but that is what the guy said. Maybe it wasn't the technical term , but it was his terms summed up that the sensor on the MAF was giving out.

And you wish a 350 Z was putting out those numbers stock...show me as i gave you a source to check out numbers for the TTZ.

And i also never said the Maxima didn't have the potential either, i was saying that stock for stock you will be owned. Even modded ...trying to convince you would be worthless anyway...

A car running 13's isn't impressive....you sir are on some serious crack!
like your maxima could pull 13's stock.......

13.6 is a danm good run, but do your realize your modded , and lets take a 300ZxTT and just turn up the boost , you would still be seeing tailights. Why can't you understand that????? Maxima are quick cars stock, 300Zx TT are fast cars stock. Maximas modded become fast cars , 300Zx tt modded become even faster cars. You lose either way.....

Go home to mommy boy,you bore me with your foolish talk...
Old 07-27-2004, 12:55 PM

LOL, thats some funny ****.. "too much cold air" Calm down man, you are having too much fun. I h ave yet to see a stat of a 300zx run mid 13. All of them are high 13s.

Here is your proof buddy....

http://www.300zx.cl/usa300zx/turbotea5.jpg

I rest my case.....
Old 07-27-2004, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rafe
Laugh all you want to, but that is what the guy said. Maybe it wasn't the technical term , but it was his terms summed up that the sensor on the MAF was giving out.

And you wish a 350 Z was putting out those numbers stock...show me as i gave you a source to check out numbers for the TTZ.

And i also never said the Maxima didn't have the potential either, i was saying that stock for stock you will be owned. Even modded ...trying to convince you would be worthless anyway...

13.6 is a danm good run, but do your realize your modded , and lets take a 300ZxTT and just turn up the boost , you would still be seeing tailights. Why can't you understand that????? Maxima are quick cars stock, 300Zx TT are fast cars stock. Maximas modded become fast cars , 300Zx tt modded become even faster cars. You lose either way.....

IT takes twin snails for the piggy 300 to outrun a 4-door, good job

Look at the boosted 350s, crushing 300TT times..... And turning up the boost on TTZ isn't stock anymore. For a FWD family sedan to run 13.1 on all motor with $700 worth of mods is much more impressive than a TTZ running 14.1 stock, haha. Get real man, the FL sun has warped your brain....
Old 07-27-2004, 12:59 PM

Thanks buddy. Who is the source?

Here is your proof buddy....

http://www.300zx.cl/usa300zx/turbotea5.jpg

I rest my case.....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:03 PM

Thanks buddy. Who is the source?

Here ya go...http://www.300zx.cl/ga/300zx/images/turbotea.html
Old 07-27-2004, 01:06 PM

IT takes twin snails for the piggy 300 to outrun a 4-door, good job

Look at the boosted 350s, crushing 300TT times..... And turning up the boost on TTZ isn't stock anymore. For a FWD family sedan to run 13.1 on all motor with $700 worth of mods is much more impressive than a TTZ running 14.1 stock, haha. Get real man, the FL sun has warped your brain....

So why does Blubyu2k2 say his modded max can beat a ttZ stock then?
Go beat up on him then , hell its a modded 4 door car that can beat a 2 door sports car, good job!

I think the snow and ice from this past winter left a layer of perma frost on your brain!

Watch out SpeedRacer, Its Magazine Racer or should we say Magaricer
Newbie - Just Registered

hey guys! I was brought to this thread through a Z forum, and some of you probably know I work at Ultimate Z, so the people who know that will respect my argument as valid.

The stock Z32TT will run very low 5 second times to 60 and mid 13's in the quarter with a driver who owns the car and is used to driving it. The magazines that test cars are never accurate for a couple reason. The cars they test were the guinnea pig cars that Nissan let everyone drive, so they weren't the best cared for cars. The people driving the cars had, at best, one full day with them, so they weren't the most skilled in driving the Z32 (they may be great drivers, but you have to drive a car daily for a while before you know all the tricks to launghing and shifting). I have personally seen several people run mid 13's in the quarter with no mods at all. With just an intake and exhaust, any 300ZXTT will run mid 13's even with a generally inexperienced driver. Hell, I ran 14.172 with smoking turbos (1 month away from seizing) and a slipping clutch with just an intake. Now my car runs 11's all day long (and there are 2 people/companies with setups similar to mine that run solid 10's, but I didn't build my car to go straight).

About the high horsepower Z's... why does everyone think Z1Motorsports owns that car? It's called the Peacemaker, and while it was Z1Motorsports who built it (props to them), they did build it for a CUSTOMER of theirs. It did 811rwhp.

There are several 300ZX's with over 700rwhp on stock internals (1 that I can think of on an entirely stock long-block... which means stock cams and valves in case you didn't know).

I generally have respect for the Maximas... for family sedans (yeah, accept it, that's what they are), they're fast. They're not sports cars though. You guys struggle to do 13's while some of us have to let off at the quarter mile to do 13's so we don't get kicked off the track for not having a roll cage.

I wish the Z32 Twin Turbo hadn't been brought up in this thread, because people knock how it's "heavy".... I want to ask the people who said this if they know how much the car actually weighs...

~3,400-3,600lbs. What does a Supra weigh? Same. What does a 3000GT weigh? There's a reason we call it the 4000lb tranny-bomb. And finally, what does your maxi-pad weigh? The Z has all the power in needs to back up it's weight.

I didn't come here to start more arguments, I came here to end this argument about stock (or close to it) Maximas beating stock Twin Turbos. You'll need a substantial amount of work to beat a Twin Turbo... and if the Twin Turbo has a $95 Jim Wolf Pop Charger and a $590 HKS Hiper Exhaust, he's going to eat you by another few fractions of a second. Add onto that the $560 Jim Wolf ECU and you'll be hard-pressed to read his license plate.

I'm sorry to bring you this reality check, but you guys need to take your cars for what they are... family sedans.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:08 PM

Okay, now your confusing me. First you say the stock maxima cant beat a 300zxtt and then you said a modded maxima cant beat a 300zxtt.. Yet theres members here that have.
Hitting 13s is a very big accomplishment if your n/a but with a turbo thats not.. specially with 2 of them that only give you a measly 300.

Then you say your gonna turn up the boost? Well as soon as you touch that boost, that is modifying the engine and I cant look at the car as beening stock anymore. And what would happen to your car when the turbos blow? We dont have to worry about that. Like I said, your comparing two different cars in two different classes.

Old 07-27-2004, 01:08 PM

Go beat up on him then , hell its a modded 4 door car that can beat a 2 door sports car, good job!

I think the snow and ice from this past winter left a layer of perma frost on your brain!
There are stock maximas running low ~14s in the 1/4, right where TTZs run, again nice try
Old 07-27-2004, 01:11 PM

Actually thats pretty shameful.. Id be shamed if my two door sports car got beat bt a family car. thats like the time Jime beat a Ws6 Trans am at the track and a whole bunch of Ls1 members called him ricer.

Old 07-27-2004, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by ZLover4Life
hey guys! I was brought to this thread through a Z forum, and some of you probably know I work at Ultimate Z, so the people who know that will respect my argument as valid.

The stock Z32TT will run very low 5 second times to 60 and mid 13's in the quarter with a driver who owns the car and is used to driving it. The magazines that test cars are never accurate for a couple reason. The cars they test were the guinnea pig cars that Nissan let everyone drive, so they weren't the best cared for cars. The people driving the cars had, at best, one full day with them, so they weren't the most skilled in driving the Z32 (they may be great drivers, but you have to drive a car daily for a while before you know all the tricks to launghing and shifting). I have personally seen several people run mid 13's in the quarter with no mods at all. With just an intake and exhaust, any 300ZXTT will run mid 13's even with a generally inexperienced driver. Hell, I ran 14.172 with smoking turbos (1 month away from seizing) and a slipping clutch with just an intake. Now my car runs 11's all day long (and there are 2 people/companies with setups similar to mine that run solid 10's, but I didn't build my car to go straight).

About the high horsepower Z's... why does everyone think Z1Motorsports owns that car? It's called the Peacemaker, and while it was Z1Motorsports who built it (props to them), they did build it for a CUSTOMER of theirs.

There are several 300ZX's with over 700rwhp on stock internals (1 that I can think of on an entirely stock long-block... which means stock cams and valves in case you didn't know).

I generally have respect for the Maximas... for family sedans (yeah, accept it, that's what they are), they're fast. They're not sports cars though. You guys struggle to do 13's while some of us have to let off at the quarter mile to do 13's so we don't get kicked off the track for not having a roll cage.

I wish the Z32 Twin Turbo hadn't been brought up in this thread, because people knock how it's "heavy".... I want to ask the people who said this if they know how much the car actually weighs...

~3,400-3,600lbs. What does a Supra weigh? Same. What does a 3000GT weigh? There's a reason we call it the 4000lb tranny-bomb. And finally, what does your maxi-pad weigh? The Z has all the power in needs to back up it's weight.

I didn't come here to start more arguments, I came here to end this argument about stock (or close to it) Maximas beating stock Twin Turbos. You'll need a substantial amount of work to beat a Twin Turbo... and if the Twin Turbo has a $95 Jim Wolf Pop Charger and a $590 HKS Hiper Exhaust, he's going to eat you by another few fractions of a second. Add onto that the $560 Jim Wolf ECU and you'll be hard-pressed to read his license plate.

I'm sorry to bring you this reality check, but you guys need to take your cars for what they are... family sedans.

Bless you , please inform these guys! They just don't know.......
Old 07-27-2004, 01:16 PM

Actually thats pretty shameful.. Id be shamed if my two door sports car got beat bt a family car. thats like the time Jime beat a Ws6 Trans am at the track and a whole bunch of Ls1 members called him ricer.

Dude like the saying go, there will always be someone faster than you....

Jime run was phenominal,i am sure it was a crushing blow to thats guy ego that he lost to a family sedan, but what happens when Jimes comes across that civic hatch with turbo's and NOS and get blown away. And vice versa.....it a cycle that never ends....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:17 PM

I am redoing my post, Stock maxima 6-speed will run with a stock TTZ, get over it. A lightly modded 6-speed has ran 13.1 @ 107, all motor.

Now get over the fact that A FWD grocery getter can run with your coveted Zs.... Go get beat up on by the Supras and 350zs
Old 07-27-2004, 01:26 PM

Nothing happens, hes used to loosing to his sons mitsubishi eclipse.. I know there will always be someone faster than you, me. I have a stock car, i could care less where this argument goes.. I think the whole point I was trying to make is that our engines are capable of a lot.. More then the VG.. its just how it goes, technology.. And what blubu was saying is that youll never see the full potential on a maxima is because most of us here use it as a daily driver. If we all wanted speed, we would have bought supras and trans ams.. But a lot of us are familly people. You will probably never see a 1400hp maxima. I dont know if SR20 will every buy the stroker kit and put it in his maxima (i dont know how much hp thatll bring).

There are a lot of ways to look at it. Power is great. But price?
The 300zxtt is a great car. But it costs over 40 grand originally. Can you imagine what we could do with that difference in money? Some of these guys probably didnt buy their maxima for over 25k. Thats a 15k difference.

Supra, 300zx, RX-7. Those were great cars during their day. But they are only good for one purpose. speed. I would rather have my comfort and convenience rather than speed.

Dude like the saying go, there will always be someone faster than you....

Jime run was phenominal,i am sure it was a crushing blow to thats guy ego that he lost to a family sedan, but what happens when Jimes comes across that civic hatch with turbo's and NOS and get blown away. And vice versa.....it a cycle that never ends....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:32 PM

I am redoing my post, Stock maxima 6-speed will run with a stock TTZ, get over it. A lightly modded 6-speed has ran 13.1 @ 107, all motor.

Now get over the fact that A FWD grocery getter can run with your coveted Zs.... Go get beat up on by the Supras and 350zs

Get over it that stock 6-speed Max will run with TTZ on a bad day.(14.1-14.4
13.1 is great run, but if i am not mistaken , didn't that Max also have weight reduction to it?

And that last comment, well............one day you will understand.....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:35 PM

Nothing happens, hes used to loosing to his sons mitsubishi eclipse.. I know there will always be someone faster than you, me. I have a stock car, i could care less where this argument goes.. I think the whole point I was trying to make is that our engines are capable of a lot.. More then the VG.. its just how it goes, technology.. And what blubu was saying is that youll never see the full potential on a maxima is because most of us here use it as a daily driver. If we all wanted speed, we would have bought supras and trans ams.. But a lot of us are familly people. You will probably never see a 1400hp maxima. I dont know if SR20 will every buy the stroker kit and put it in his maxima (i dont know how much hp thatll bring).

There are a lot of ways to look at it. Power is great. But price?
The 300zxtt is a great car. But it costs over 40 grand originally. Can you imagine what we could do with that difference in money? Some of these guys probably didnt buy their maxima for over 25k. Thats a 15k difference.

Supra, 300zx, RX-7. Those were great cars during their day. But they are only good for one purpose. speed. I would rather have my comfort and convenience rather than speed.

I agree with everything that you say, except that the 300Zx isn't comfortable, no it can seat 4, comfortable out the sports car group for its day, it is, The RX-& is the worse out the bunch, the Supra is the same as the 300ZX and the 3000GT VR-4 is in the middle. I driven all of them and i owned one of them,long live the TTZ!!!!
Old 07-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Blu
the tits

For a source of info try my350z.com drag section. Or here I will help the needy:
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=72087
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=69132
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=72097
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=77225
wish away!!!

350z with only a TT kit at 5psi
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=80724

....Wow Im impressed a stock TT sports car can barely edge out a stock 4 door all motor sedan. Amazing huh? A 40k+ TT car new can beat a 25k family car not to mention the blazing high 13's at best it runs stock. As far as 13's being impressive NO its not especially when its considered a sports car and its twin turboed. My Maxima is an automatic and with $850 in performance mods I would easily beat a stock 300zxtt at the track and I dont need a power adder to do it.

What is there to understand it would take a twin turbo sports car having to turn up the boost to beat my all motor family car with $850 worth of bolt ons?

When will you get it through your thick skull that high 13's aren't fast for a car in the 300zxtt's class. The car is a pig stock and its not fast STOCK. Now even the odds a little and match up the powerhouse NA 300zx against a NA Maxima and see what happens.

As for the last comment, its intelligent as the rest of your posts.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

300ZX TT response

Sorry, but you are on crack. Just because your modded Maxima ran a 13.1 (with a dead video link) does not mean that MOST Maximas will beat stock or "lightly modded" Z32s (300ZX TTs). Most 300's ARE lightly modded, and put 330-400 WHEEL horsepower and similar torque TO THE WHEELS. Guys run mid-high 12's on lightly modded ($1500) Zs day in and day out. Here are the top 10 stock turbo'd Zs, that have reported times, this year: http://www.z32racing.com
that's 11.6-12.2s. you'll have a hard time with "95%" of the cars. Drag racing is ghey anyway, bring your Max to a road course, and see how much you enjoy that torque steer. I speak from experience with both cars. Stock TTs run 0-60 in ~5 seconds - if that doesn't impress you, I don't see how your Maxima does.

SS

Originally Posted by SR20DEN
Where did I say "mod for mod"? And saying modding the Maxima is a waste of money comapred to a 300ZX TT is a load of crap. Since when are those cars cheap to mod? You bring me ANY stock or slightly modded 300ZX TT and I will beat it at the track 95% of the time. Those cars are heavier and the VG30s make inherently less torque. I have ridden in my fair share of 300ZX TTs and I haven't been impressed with any stock ones.

You're also wrong about the internals. A stock VQ has enough internal strength to handle the previously mentioned 550whp. Anything at all beyond that will require only new pistons and rods.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:00 PM

For a source of info try my350z.com drag section. Or here I will help the needy:
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=72087
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=69132
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=72097
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=77225
wish away!!!

350z with only a TT kit at 5psi
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...threadid=80724

....Wow Im impressed a stock TT sports car can barely edge out a stock 4 door all motor sedan. Amazing huh? A 40k+ TT car new can beat a 25k family car not to mention the blazing high 13's at best it runs stock. As far as 13's being impressive NO its not especially when its considered a sports car and its twin turboed. My Maxima is an automatic and with $850 in performance mods I would easily beat a stock 300zxtt at the track and I dont need a power adder to do it.

What is there to understand it would take a twin turbo sports car having to turn up the boost to beat my all motor family car with $850 worth of bolt ons?

When will you get it through your thick skull that high 13's aren't fast for a car in the 300zxtt's class. The car is a pig stock and its not fast STOCK. Now even the odds a little and match up the powerhouse NA 300zx against a NA Maxima and see what happens.

As for the last comment, its intelligent as the rest of your posts.

First off your links don't work,you have to register so maybe you can post those times.Also Genius, that 350Z is "modded" the TTZ is not modded. The TTZ comes from the factory like that just like any other factory turbo car.Rx-7, Supra , VR4,etc . Factory turbo cars are stock cars not modded cars.when you change out there turbos to single or diffrent turbo(s) that then become modded. Do you understand Genius......

Oh did my last post strike a nerve.... figures sensitive girly man.....
Grow a spine....

N/a 300 would be owned by a MAx , but where not talking N/A Z's are we? Get with the program son.....
Old 07-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Blu
the tits

First off your links don't work,you have to register so maybe you can post those times.Also Genius, that 350Z is "modded" the TTZ is not modded. The TTZ comes from the factory like that just like any other factory turbo car.Rx-7, Supra , VR4,etc . Factory turbo cars are stock cars not modded cars.when you change out there turbos to single or diffrent turbo(s) that then become modded. Do you understand Genius......

Oh did my last post strike a nerve.... figures sensitive girly man.....
Grow a spine....

N/a 300 would be owned by a MAx , but where not talking N/A Z's are we? Get with the program son.....

STOCK 350Z Times in the links since you suck at the internet.
13.5@103 manual
13.6@103 manual
13.8@101 manual
13.9@100 auto

As far as being factory a well driven stock 350z will beat a well driven stock 300zxtt and guess what it doesn't need TT to do it. As far as the TT 350z it was just for reference and evening out the playing field for power adders.

Again I see you are resorting to childish comments to make you feel cool, but its only making yourself look like a retard lol.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Blu
the tits

Man I miss this since NT2SHBBY is gone...looks like I have found the replacement but without the death threats

Quick Reply: Is 300HP possible and reliable w/o NOS???