5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Freakin Alkaplus.... I'm so pissed at them !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2001, 10:27 PM
RBa

I ordered a brushed aluminum trim from them about a month ago. Took a week for the dam delivery to arrive.
When I'm installing it, I notice some pieces don't fit and some are missing so I call them up. They told me they'll ship the missing pieces out come Monday.

A week goes by and still no delivery so I call them up again. They tell me that they were busy and they'll definitely ship it the next Monday.

I get the delivery a week after Monday and this time, the pieces are all cut backwards. WTF!!!! At this point my temper begins to boil so I call them up again and this time, the guy is gives me an attitude...

I had to scream at some guy for about an hour and he finally agreed that he will send me new pieces. I demanded a refund but nooooooooooo!!!..... Their stupid policy states that since I already installed it, it cant be refunded..... I just got off the phone with my credit card company and they said they'll try to get me the refund.

A warning to anyone that's thinking of buying from Alkaplus.com. Save your money on something else... Their quality sucks and they have 0% customer satisfaction. That 1 feedback they have posted in their homepage was probably wriiten by an employee.

Peace!!
Old 04-09-2001, 02:34 AM

Sorry to hear about this hassle. I kind of know how you feel. I ordered a FSTB from this place called custom images and the guy told me that it would be in, in a week. I went there a week later and they called the warehouse and they told me that it was on back order for two weeks. I wait and call them instead of wasting my gas and they tell me they expect it in on the 7th it's the 9th and I will call them up in the afternoon and I expecting them to give some sort of BS I wish some of these places would have the courtesy of calling you up and letting you know what is going on. I've been pretty patient, but sooner or later I will run out of patience. Good thing you bought with a credit card. At least you have a chance of getting a refund.
Old 04-09-2001, 06:18 AM

Originally posted by RBa
I ordered a brushed aluminum trim from them about a month ago. Took a week for the dam delivery to arrive.
When I'm installing it, I notice some pieces don't fit and some are missing so I call them up. They told me they'll ship the missing pieces out come Monday.

A week goes by and still no delivery so I call them up again. They tell me that they were busy and they'll definitely ship it the next Monday.

I get the delivery a week after Monday and this time, the pieces are all cut backwards. WTF!!!! At this point my temper begins to boil so I call them up again and this time, the guy is gives me an attitude...

I had to scream at some guy for about an hour and he finally agreed that he will send me new pieces. I demanded a refund but nooooooooooo!!!..... Their stupid policy states that since I already installed it, it cant be refunded..... I just got off the phone with my credit card company and they said they'll try to get me the refund.

A warning to anyone that's thinking of buying from Alkaplus.com. Save your money on something else... Their quality sucks and they have 0% customer satisfaction. That 1 feedback they have posted in their homepage was probably wriiten by an employee.

Peace!!

Hey man they are located in Brooklyn, i got there address if u want... i dunno i dont order from them anything but i went to there office to pick up a kit for my lexus and the kit was nice it matched the color perfectly... I think the best thing to do is to go there and test fit the Kit while you are there and then you will be able to pick and choose the parts you want... They have good prices and there stuff is made nice... just go there if u can... lemme know if u need the addy
Old 04-09-2001, 09:09 AM

I wasn't happy with the samples I got from him last year - needless to say I did not order from him.
Old 04-09-2001, 10:03 AM

Originally posted by Maximizd
I wasn't happy with the samples I got from him last year - needless to say I did not order from him.

ye there cf kit is really ugly fake carbon fibre... but they told me they can do a real carbon fiber kit for me for $40 more... so like for $160...

vic with the s/c got it from them... he didnt install it yet but he said it looks nice