Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   HP Autoworks Short Shifter (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/266800-hp-autoworks-short-shifter.html)

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 11:44 AM

Yes, we have a few left. Everyone that has ordered up to now is still good. Thanks again.

ajsince81 12-05-2004 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by hpautoworks
Yes, we have a few left. Everyone that has ordered up to now is still good. Thanks again.

I just placed my order for mine! But I made a big mistake I somehow managed to screw up my order and ordered the Altima STS. How can I fix my mistake? Sorry for screwing up such a easy thing, but I was so exitced I didn't read good enough. HELP! Thanks :stupid:

ajsince81 12-05-2004 11:54 AM

I still hope I can be part of the first 30!

Bluesbrekr 12-05-2004 12:35 PM

This is asking a lot, but could you post a list of all the people that have ordered an STS through this introductory offer?

I went to your web site and I couldn't find a way to check my order.

Thanks.

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by ajsince81
I just placed my order for mine! But I made a big mistake I somehow managed to screw up my order and ordered the Altima STS. How can I fix my mistake? Sorry for screwing up such a easy thing, but I was so exitced I didn't read good enough. HELP! Thanks :stupid:

I figured that you wanted one for the Maxima, so I made a note in my computer for my guys to process on monday.

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by ajsince81
I still hope I can be part of the first 30!

Order asap, we are down to just 8 left. We might be getting more on monday on top of the original 30 BUT to be safe of course.....sooner the better.

ajsince81 12-05-2004 02:20 PM

I figured that you wanted one for the Maxima, so I made a note in my computer for my guys to process on monday.

Thanks for your help.

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bluesbrekr
This is asking a lot, but could you post a list of all the people that have ordered an STS through this introductory offer?

I went to your web site and I couldn't find a way to check my order.

Thanks.

I can post all the names on monday when i get into the office BUT I do know at this present time that everyones orders has gone through and processed fine: website @149.00 and Paypal orders as well.

ajsince81 12-05-2004 02:23 PM

Order asap, we are down to just 8 left. We might be getting more on monday on top of the original 30 BUT to be safe of course.....sooner the better.

I ordered mine at 230pm today but accidentally ordered one for a Altima. Thanks for catching it

Bluesbrekr 12-05-2004 02:46 PM

I can post all the names on monday when i get into the office BUT I do know at this present time that everyones orders has gone through and processed fine: website @149.00 and Paypal orders as well.

Thanks, Andy....much appreciated.

mjg 12-05-2004 02:51 PM

i just ordered one, please tell me there are some left!!

<mjg@marcjgordon.org

btw guys i don't mean to brag,

but i definatly showed phxblue this thing b4 he caught it himself, this entitles me to one ; )
j/k

if i missed the first batch, please just get me one when the next set comes out. I wanna slap this on when i do my flywheel, clutch, and HLSD in 2 weeks, oh man im crossing my fingers.

Marc.

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by mjg
i just ordered one, please tell me there are some left!!

<mjg@marcjgordon.org

btw guys i don't mean to brag,

but i definatly showed phxblue this thing b4 he caught it himself, this entitles me to one ; )
j/k

if i missed the first batch, please just get me one when the next set comes out. I wanna slap this on when i do my flywheel, clutch, and HLSD in 2 weeks, oh man im crossing my fingers.

Marc.

Marc, You are on the first shippment. :clap:

You will have to fight it out w/ Phxblue on this one....haha

mjg 12-05-2004 03:31 PM

man,

let him have it. he is the freaken man, ic ant beieve this happened.

man at this time when i got mad pressure on me with school work, im smiling like a pig in sh!t, im so damn psyched .

hells yea.

HNDA ETR 12-05-2004 04:01 PM

Got mine installed by the fabricator Saturday, after the dyno meet.... took him about 7 minutes to do.

I can really tell the difference in the throw... very nice, highly recommended!

mjg 12-05-2004 04:03 PM

hey any installed pics yet?? : ]

hpautoworks 12-05-2004 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by mjg
man,

let him have it. he is the freaken man, ic ant beieve this happened.

man at this time when i got mad pressure on me with school work, im smiling like a pig in sh!t, im so damn psyched .

hells yea.

LOL......The pig in **** has to be the one of the funniest things I have heard. Thanks once again.

spring02 12-05-2004 06:16 PM

does HP make an STS for 00-01 5 speed?

HPautoworks, do you all make a 5 speed STS, I'd like to put one in my '01 and it sounds like quite a deal!

Eleebob7 12-05-2004 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by spring02
HPautoworks, do you all make a 5 speed STS, I'd like to put one in my '01 and it sounds like quite a deal!

Why not get a B&M short shifter? they've been out for ages.

PhxBlue 12-05-2004 08:58 PM

Finally! Another opinion to support mine. Good to know you like it.

Originally Posted by HNDA ETR
Got mine installed by the fabricator Saturday, after the dyno meet.... took him about 7 minutes to do.

I can really tell the difference in the throw... very nice, highly recommended!

Fezzik 12-05-2004 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Eleebob7
Why not get a B&M short shifter? they've been out for ages.

They do not make a sts for the 6-speeds that incorporate the lockout. This is kinda of important for us as when going down to 6th we really dont want to go to reverse... that'll be a fun ride down the interstate :D

PhxBlue 12-05-2004 09:34 PM

Yea nothing like snapping your neck and exploding your tranny in one shot...

hpautoworks 12-06-2004 11:54 AM

Update: For a added touch, we have anodized the STS Black for Maxima.org members. We should be ready to ship in the next day or so.

jeepik 12-06-2004 12:12 PM

schweet....thanks HP

makavelisk 12-06-2004 01:07 PM

Woooooooooooooo Freakin Hoooooooooooooooooooooo

Eleebob7 12-06-2004 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Fezzik
They do not make a sts for the 6-speeds that incorporate the lockout. This is kinda of important for us as when going down to 6th we really dont want to go to reverse... that'll be a fun ride down the interstate :D

He was asking for a 5-speed.

Fezzik 12-06-2004 02:16 PM

DOH. Read it to fast. guess i'm too excited for this thing :D

maximamaybe 12-06-2004 02:47 PM

I found some cash that I can hide from the wife. Merry Xmas to me. LOL

I hope this thing works because I am still skeptical. The reason I went ahead with it is because I trust HPAutoworks and Andy.

hpautoworks 12-06-2004 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by maximamaybe
I found some cash that I can hide from the wife. Merry Xmas to me. LOL

I hope this thing works because I am still skeptical. The reason I went ahead with it is because I trust HPAutoworks and Andy.

Nathan, I am glad that you are putting your trust into us. As mentioned to you and everyone earlier. If its got our name on it, it wont be a disappointment. Thanks once again.

hpautoworks 12-06-2004 04:17 PM

Just spoke to our fabricator a few minutes ago. He is dropping off the shifters as we speak.....so we should get them on wednesday and be ready to ship to everyone.

"PoW" 12-06-2004 04:59 PM

hpautoworks: is there a list to consolidate the people who got in on the first run of STS??? I'm just wondering if I made the first 30???

ThAnKs,
Shaun

hpautoworks 12-06-2004 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by PoW
hpautoworks: is there a list to consolidate the people who got in on the first run of STS??? I'm just wondering if I made the first 30???

ThAnKs,
Shaun

Here is a confirmed list of everyone so far that is ready to go:

Nathan D., Shaun P./ Eric L./ Greg L./ Andrey K./ Tony H./ Adam B./ Chris D./ Jeremy O./ Derrick C./ Elon H./ David H./ Marco G./ Sean K./ Robert B./ Todd M./ Tom S./ Mauricio A./ Jonathan C./ Kev C./ Rob S./ Igor S./ Dima G./ Marc G./ Adam R.

This is up to date as of a few minutes ago: 6:45 AZ time.

Thanks to everyone once again.

Bluesbrekr 12-06-2004 05:37 PM

Thanks for the list, Andy. I can't wait to receive it!!

sooner02r1 12-06-2004 09:45 PM

That's awesome news about the org members getting black anodized ones. So they will be even more rare than they already are. SWEET. I can't wait to get mine. Great work HPauto.

Eleebob7 12-06-2004 10:21 PM

I'm so happy that i am on that list... I will dance a little jig....

imported_JIC_A33 12-07-2004 03:54 PM

cant wait!

Bluesbrekr 12-07-2004 04:36 PM

So we'll all have the STS part soon.....now has anyone tried to cut the stick down? Is it possible with the reverse lockout ring? If so, was it difficult?

Fezzik 12-07-2004 05:28 PM

cutting hte stick down doesnt create a sts. People ahve cut the stick down but it actually makes it where u need more force to shift into the position.

Bluesbrekr 12-07-2004 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Fezzik
cutting hte stick down doesnt create a sts. People ahve cut the stick down but it actually makes it where u need more force to shift into the position.

Yup, I realize that a shorter stick alone is not an STS. I was wondering if it might work better with the HPAuto part that I'll be installing.

hpautoworks 12-07-2004 06:54 PM

Update: Shifters have left our fabricator and on the way to us. We should be shipping them out tomorrow; thursday at the latest.

silvermax2k2 12-07-2004 07:39 PM

Update: Shifters have left our fabricator and on the way to us. We should be shipping them out tomorrow; thursday at the latest.

do you have any more left? i counted the names, and it looks like you do.. but i just want to confirm first! please respond asap! dibs on one if you can send me out one! thanks!!!

BTW::

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! :rollsmile :thumbsup: :woot2: