5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Just got back from the OC audi/wrx/lexus/typeS meet in tustin

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2001, 06:10 PM

didnt want to see the "movie" 'cause girl was with me, and isnt a good date movie so if i took her to see it, i gurantee there will be no action tonight.

Anyway saw some really nice TLs and GSs with body kits and 20s on them! A nice black new WRX with stickers and stuff, tons of audis but they look too ordinary beside their japanese competition. Quote of the day from girl after seeing all these highly "decorated and moded cars:"If u have that much money to soup up a 4dr sedan, why dont they just buy a flashier 2dr sports car??" Very well said indeed, I guess not everyone has more than 1 car and that "family sedan can" also be pimped out to look real mean and go fast.

As i was pulling out of the parking lot, i cant help but think we car guys really are too obsessed with cars, we need another healthier hobby or atleast do some nature stuff, like rock climbing or wind surfing, so we dont have to stand around the parking lot all afternoon and talk cars..................NOT. Its sad but i think we are all over our heads with this love affair with cars.

John.
Old 06-23-2001, 06:29 PM
Got Bent?

Originally posted by johnsmax
Its sad but i think we are all over our heads with this love affair with cars.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Old 06-23-2001, 07:56 PM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by UMD_MaxSE

I have no idea what you are talking about

i agree, this forum/site is just mearly a place to socialize, nothing, i repeat.. NOTHING else, all these Mod's are just crazy ideas to pass time with
Old 06-24-2001, 01:58 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by johnsmax
didnt want to see the "movie" 'cause girl was with me, and isnt a good date movie so if i took her to see it, i gurantee there will be no action tonight.

Anyway saw some really nice TLs and GSs with body kits and 20s on them! A nice black new WRX with stickers and stuff, tons of audis but they look too ordinary beside their japanese competition. Quote of the day from girl after seeing all these highly "decorated and moded cars:"If u have that much money to soup up a 4dr sedan, why dont they just buy a flashier 2dr sports car??" Very well said indeed, I guess not everyone has more than 1 car and that "family sedan can" also be pimped out to look real mean and go fast.

As i was pulling out of the parking lot, i cant help but think we car guys really are too obsessed with cars, we need another healthier hobby or atleast do some nature stuff, like rock climbing or wind surfing, so we dont have to stand around the parking lot all afternoon and talk cars..................NOT. Its sad but i think we are all over our heads with this love affair with cars.

John.

ahhh...that's why that black WRX was in tustin today...
i saw that black WRX coming out from the Tustin Market Place around 7:00 in the afternoon...
Old 06-24-2001, 04:32 AM

Yea where were u today?? was gonna email u about this event, there were around 40 cars total. but didnt know if i was gonna drive the max and wasnt sure i will go at the last minute. But i was the only nissan in a sea of moded cars. We have to meet some day.

John.

Originally posted by irvine78

ahhh...that's why that black WRX was in tustin today...
i saw that black WRX coming out from the Tustin Market Place around 7:00 in the afternoon...