5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Raced a Cirrus Bozo weirdo. kinda long

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2001, 06:34 PM

Raced a Cirrus Bozo weirdo. kinda long

On my way to a friend's place yesterday, I'm standing at the red light, at my right a Chrysler Cirrus with dark Tinted windows ( Illegal dark ), I somehow see some kind of hand waving but I acted like I didnt know what he wants, but I said to myself maybe he want to race, still I had a strange feeling like if I was in a situation that I shouldn't be I felt a bit confused meantime the light turn green, I immediately punch at wot for about 30 secondes, totally taking him by surprise ( he was still watching and waving at me ) after few seconds he was very small in my rear mirror so I though this was over. Well not yet, maybe a minutes after I enter the 3 lanes highway, I moved in middle lane driving at about 100Km/hr or around 50mph, suddenly who's coming very fast the Cirrus Bozo and he decided to stick in my a$$, to the point I couldn't see his beam, he was dangerously close, I kept the same speed ( I'm not racing here ), then there is a car on my right so I just merge safely in front of this car leaving no gap to the Cirrus Bozo to bugg me, he then pull and merge in front of me, immediately after, he hard brake on me, there was no car in front of him, I'm like $hit, what the heck he wants, anyway enough is enough, I merge in middle lane again and pull the pedal to the metal, I pulled my max over 220KM, again I pulled fairly hard on him, after a while maybe 15-20 secondes I could see some traffic in front so I slowed down to about 110KM also cuz of the coming turning overpass which is limited to 55km and merge in 2 lanes, just before I take the overpass he come back again and decide to stick in my a$$, I managed to pulled hard in the curvy overpass I was about at 120KM ( not supposed to do that but now I was on war mode and I though this guy may have a gun or he's some kind of weirdo ) I was entering a series of merging highways which there was a lot of traffic but anyhow I manage to merge very safely, it was like if someone was clearing the front for me and then throwed hundreds of car behind me so the crazy bozo couldn't longer followed me, I manage to exit safely to another road loasinf him well. When I arrived to my friend's place even if I had killed him many times I was all shaky, like if a guy with an AK-47 was trying to kill me.

Cheers and good night

doubea
Old 09-27-2001, 08:04 PM

Re: Raced a Cirrus Bozo weirdo. kinda long

[QUOTE]Originally posted by doublea
[B]On my way to a friend's place yesterday, I'm standing at the red light, at my right a Chrysler Cirrus with dark Tinted windows

man you could've called the cops from your car w/his tag number. Then the Bozo would get a ticket by mail. Or stop by the State police barracks to give his tag #. Personally, I'd stopped hard on the highway so he rearended my car. I get pain and suffering $, he gets higher insurance premium.
Old 09-27-2001, 08:52 PM
JET Speed Lab

what the hell was his problem.. if he needed directions or something, he should have rolled his dark stoopid windows down so you could see him. im glad your safe, heck i dont carry anything with me to write down peoples plates cept my phone.
Old 09-28-2001, 04:56 AM
Got Bent?

racing is one thing, but trying the crap the guy did is just plain messed up...
Old 09-28-2001, 06:11 AM

Re: Re: Raced a Cirrus Bozo weirdo. kinda long

man you could've called the cops from your car w/his tag number. Then the Bozo would get a ticket by mail. Or stop by the State police barracks to give his tag #. Personally, I'd stopped hard on the highway so he rearended my car. I get pain and suffering $, he gets higher insurance premium. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Y2KMaxGXE-R, I'm going to reactivate my cell phone today and keep my Ken Griffey Louisville slugger in my car just in case. I came to my mind to brake hard when he was sticking in my a$$, but I dont do thing like that, it is something I would probably have done when I was 20, but now, I am a cautious person and I dont threat other person life. They will be passing a new law soon, cuz of the road rage, so when ever something like this will happend we will only have to take the person licence # and contact the cops and they will take care of him.

Cheers

doublea
Old 09-28-2001, 06:18 AM

Originally posted by ToYLeT902
what the hell was his problem.. if he needed directions or something, he should have rolled his dark stoopid windows down so you could see him. im glad your safe, heck i dont carry anything with me to write down peoples plates cept my phone.
Hey ToYLeT902, you are just right, the reason why I ignored him was because I couldn't see his face or what he may had in his hand, so I said to myself astaluego gringo, when I have a doubt I dont take risk. Anyway this incident convince me to make major performance mods to my Max so this way I can easily walk away if it ever happen again.

Cheers and thanks for support.

doublea
Old 09-28-2001, 09:42 AM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

Just another example.....

Just another example of why people should have a concealed weapons' license. I been wanting one for awhile, but I can't justify the money for the Glock 19 I want.