5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

maxima bose sub/ g35 question

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:07 AM

maxima bose sub/ g35 question

I just got a 05 g35 with bose. ( yes my 02 6psd will be for sale)

But I noticed that in the g the bose sub is a lot cleaner but doesn't hit as low and hard as the one in the maxima.

Does anyone know if they are swappable?

Yeah i know this may not be the right forum, ill also post on g35driver and see if anyone knows over there.

and yea if it is, someone will be getting a g sub in my maxima that im selling lol.

I already got new tweeters and in door speakers , so i dont need the sub to be super clean, I already have crisp sound in side so I just need the sub that will hit lower and harder and I dont have any more money to spend on sound, also I dont want to take out both subs just to find they dont work.

TIA
Old 02-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

They're not hard to remove in the maxima...not sure where it's located in the G, but if I were you I'd at least try...I doubt you'll find too many people swapping an A33 maxima sub into a V35 G....
Old 02-27-2009, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by 2kMike
I just got a 05 g35 with bose. ( yes my 02 6psd will be for sale)

But I noticed that in the g the bose sub is a lot cleaner but doesn't hit as low and hard as the one in the maxima.

Does anyone know if they are swappable?

Yeah i know this may not be the right forum, ill also post on g35driver and see if anyone knows over there.

and yea if it is, someone will be getting a g sub in my maxima that im selling lol.

I already got new tweeters and in door speakers , so i dont need the sub to be super clean, I already have crisp sound in side so I just need the sub that will hit lower and harder and I dont have any more money to spend on sound, also I dont want to take out both subs just to find they dont work.

TIA
they may be the same sub and there power supply is different. there is a lot of little factors that can play into that kind of stuff.

or you could find some way to fit some sort of box over the woofer and the it would be really deep and loud....