5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

WSP looking for 5th Gen near Arkansas-->

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 05:33 PM

WSP looking for 5th Gen near Arkansas-->

Dallas and I need a 5th Gen. to prototype our Subframe connectors on. Our shop is in NW Arkansas, Rogers. Any one live close and want a FREE set of SFC and possibly a y-pipe? We want to hear from you. E-mail Dallas or call:

bmfjeep@direcpc.com 1-866-801-9338

Dan WSP
Old 12-14-2001, 04:43 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

COME ON someone help these guys out, i need subframe connectors.
Old 12-14-2001, 07:40 AM

I’m guessing I’m too far away… how many miles from Dallas?

Also, excuse my ignorance but I’ve never heard of sub-frame connectors… could you please explain what they are a bit?

One more thing… I didn’t know you guys made a 5th gen Y-pipe!
Old 12-14-2001, 11:44 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Bump

WTF?!? Anybody??
Old 12-14-2001, 11:56 AM

damn, somebody hop on this deal!
Old 12-14-2001, 12:33 PM

Sure!

I live in Kansas City.....I will drive down there...can we do it over the weekend?
Old 12-14-2001, 12:50 PM

Search is a wonderful thing.........

Originally posted by Adboy
I’m guessing I’m too far away… how many miles from Dallas?

Also, excuse my ignorance but I’ve never heard of sub-frame connectors… could you please explain what they are a bit?

One more thing… I didn’t know you guys made a 5th gen Y-pipe!
Here ya go... http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....rame+connector
Old 12-14-2001, 01:10 PM

hmmmm

Bogus email address and phone number.....I tried! I guess we are out of luck unless he comes back!
Old 12-15-2001, 03:10 AM

hrm.. these people seem to be pretty responsible people, perhaps they/he made and error punching in his contact info... if i was in the area i'de definately give it a go.
Old 12-15-2001, 06:21 AM

5th Gen Sub frames and y-pipes

MOBOY, we are for real, better check your dialing ability out. bmfjeep@direcpc.com is the e-mail address and 1-866-801-9338 is our 800#, has been for over a year now. Yes, I believe if you have it set up, Dallas could do it on a Sat. morning.Your best bet is to call him, even in the early evening he takes calls. E-mail is a little slow at times because we are working in the shop daily and we get about 100 e-mails daily. The 5th Gen pipe prototype has been made and fit on a couple of cars, we just want to see ourselves that there is no fitment issue. It will be made of 304SS and can be TIG or MIG welded. We think our MIG welded version is more than strong enough as the other TIG welded pipe has numerous butt welds, the weakest kind of weld. We custom mandrel pipe so we limit the number of welds, and only do filet welds. In an independent test by Brian Breaux our 4th Gen pipe (old version) was head to head dynod against the Cattman pipe and no surprise to us, dynod out with a little more h/p, and we sell it for $265 MIG welded, $299 TIG welded!! These are every day prices. BTW our 5th Gen CAI is in the works and out soon. We are taking our time and getting it right. Who knows, the 5th Gen car could perhaps get all three, it would take all day. PLease call Dallas if you are our Man.

Dan WSP
Old 12-15-2001, 09:50 AM

Re: 5th Gen Sub frames and y-pipes

Originally posted by Dan 93 SE
MOBOY, we are for real, better check your dialing ability out. bmfjeep@direcpc.com is the e-mail address and 1-866-801-9338 is our 800#, has been for over a year now. Yes, I believe if you have it set up, Dallas could do it on a Sat. morning.Your best bet is to call him, even in the early evening he takes calls. E-mail is a little slow at times because we are working in the shop daily and we get about 100 e-mails daily. The 5th Gen pipe prototype has been made and fit on a couple of cars, we just want to see ourselves that there is no fitment issue. It will be made of 304SS and can be TIG or MIG welded. We think our MIG welded version is more than strong enough as the other TIG welded pipe has numerous butt welds, the weakest kind of weld. We custom mandrel pipe so we limit the number of welds, and only do filet welds. In an independent test by Brian Breaux our 4th Gen pipe (old version) was head to head dynod against the Cattman pipe and no surprise to us, dynod out with a little more h/p, and we sell it for $265 MIG welded, $299 TIG welded!! These are every day prices. BTW our 5th Gen CAI is in the works and out soon. We are taking our time and getting it right. Who knows, the 5th Gen car could perhaps get all three, it would take all day. PLease call Dallas if you are our Man.

Dan WSP
[cough]2k2 y-pipe[/cough]
Old 12-15-2001, 11:20 AM

I dont suppose the parts will fit a 2k2 altima 3.5?
Old 12-15-2001, 11:40 AM
The silent but deadly Moderator

hmmmm...

well.. I'm in Little Rock and while we probably have one of the highest per capita concentration maxima owners anywhere (don't ask why, but they sell a TON of maxima's here), but I have yet to see even one lowered or in anyway modded. I would have to say that the demographic fits here (the 40+ crowd).

I'm not surprised you havent had an overwhelming response. I think you are really going to find a more responsive group in Dallas. But if I can give you a hand from down here in LR, let me know.
Old 12-15-2001, 02:09 PM

Re: hmmmm...

Originally posted by TimW
well.. I'm in Little Rock and while we probably have one of the highest per capita concentration maxima owners anywhere (don't ask why, but they sell a TON of maxima's here), but I have yet to see even one lowered or in anyway modded. I would have to say that the demographic fits here (the 40+ crowd).

I'm not surprised you havent had an overwhelming response. I think you are really going to find a more responsive group in Dallas. But if I can give you a hand from down here in LR, let me know.
you must of not been looking that hard then. i would be intrested and i live in Little Rock. well north little rock
Old 12-15-2001, 03:07 PM

actually....

I have.. you gotta admit that 1) we have alot of maximas 2) not many modded ones.

I've yet to see any other 5th genner notice my 2k2 HIDs. Not that I care that much, but surprised that no one really noticed.

well, got some shopping to do, in NLR I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Old 12-15-2001, 10:04 PM

Re: Re: hmmmm...

ok we do have a lot of non modded maximas with old people behind the wheel. i was wondering who the HIDS belonged too. you are wrong though this 5th gen owner has noticed your HIDS if you are the grey maxima with no spoiler that always has your car parked on Markham during the day. I drive past it almost everyday during the week when i leave school to get lunch i see those beautiful 2K2 HIDS. yes finally another modded maxima in Little Rock
Old 12-15-2001, 10:35 PM

schweeeet!!

that's me. and to think I thought nobody cared/noticed *sniff*

Give me a shout at 280-9111 and ask for Tim.. we'll grab some lunch. (Ummm, after Wednesday I'm off til the end of the month, but I can be reached by email after that) just give me an hour or two notice.

There's a guy up in Conway who commutes to Little Rock almost daily, been meaning to meet him.. but I think his Max nailed on I40 last month. Not sure what happened with that (total or not). I've met more of the Dallas/Houston .org members than owners around here.
Old 12-16-2001, 10:32 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I think the reason there are few modified Maxima's is because we lucky Maxima owners here in Arkansas just happen to live in the one state with the worst roads. I believe we were voted worst again this year.

Anyway as Dan mentioned we do need a 5th Gen for our subframe install, I may even do them on a rental car (heh, heh). It will take about 1-1/2 hours to actually fit and get photos and prep them for the stage 2. The shop we used with the 4 post lift is in Rogers, we could possibly do on a Saturday morning or anytime during the week.

If you call toll free 866-801-9338 or email me with your info we will get back to you. We are about a 3-1/2 hours drive from LR, seems like I have driven to KC in about the same. We are a 5-1/2 hour drive from Dallas.

Dallas
WarpSpeed Performance
"race proven daily"
Old 12-16-2001, 11:45 AM

well...

as much as I would like to help, I have a freaky driveway that wouldnt allow me to lower my car, much less reduce the clearance. Otherwise, I would have been lowered 2 years ago.

but I certianly will keep my ear to the ground for you guys.
Old 12-16-2001, 12:18 PM

Re: WSP looking for 5th Gen near Arkansas-->

Originally posted by Dan 93 SE
Dallas and I need a 5th Gen. to prototype our Subframe connectors on. Our shop is in NW Arkansas, Rogers. Any one live close and want a FREE set of SFC and possibly a y-pipe? We want to hear from you. E-mail Dallas or call:

Dan WSP
I will be in Mt. Vernon Texas most of the break with my g/f family.
It is not that far to like hot springs arkansas.
If you want I will be more then happy to help you guys out

I will call you tomorrow. (i tried calling now but no one was there )
Old 12-16-2001, 01:52 PM

my last day of school is wednesday and i will be up there thursday friday and saturday. and im goin up there thursday friday and saturday so if u need my car it will be there for you guys thanx. i wrote you an email so and im gonna call you guys tomorrow.
thanx,
Peyton
Old 12-16-2001, 03:35 PM

Re: Re: WSP looking for 5th Gen near Arkansas-->

Originally posted by yongjun

I will be in Mt. Vernon Texas most of the break with my g/f family.
It is not that far to like hot springs arkansas.
If you want I will be more then happy to help you guys out

I will call you tomorrow. (i tried calling now but no one was there )
go for it YJ i want these.
Old 12-16-2001, 08:28 PM

Definitely interested in a WSP y-pipe for my 2k2! If someone does not follow through on taking him up on his offer, I may drive up from Houston!!!
Old 12-17-2001, 03:36 PM

Originally posted by ehughes
Definitely interested in a WSP y-pipe for my 2k2! If someone does not follow through on taking him up on his offer, I may drive up from Houston!!!
just do it. i need more power plus i need the noise. my new girl likes loud cars and racing. she almost got wet when i showed her the pike video.
Old 12-17-2001, 05:48 PM
Kal

Re: schweeeet!!

Originally posted by TimW
that's me. and to think I thought nobody cared/noticed *sniff*

Give me a shout at 280-9111 and ask for Tim.. we'll grab some lunch. (Ummm, after Wednesday I'm off til the end of the month, but I can be reached by email after that) just give me an hour or two notice.

There's a guy up in Conway who commutes to Little Rock almost daily, been meaning to meet him.. but I think his Max nailed on I40 last month. Not sure what happened with that (total or not). I've met more of the Dallas/Houston .org members than owners around here.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! im in Little Rock 2, well actually jacksonville but i go 2 lil rock everyday (UALR), also i had a max but it was totaled. i knew tim was from here, always wanted 2 meet you, but its great that theres a new person 2, Peyton. Hey Peyton where do you go 2 school. Tomorrow is my last exam at school and then im on break . We should get 2gether. bout goin to rogers im going to think about it very hard but i got a I30t so hopefully that doesnt conflict with anything. Um where exactly is rogers if you give a rental then that would help me in thinking. also how long would you need the car?? and what all would be done. id sure miss my car though if you have it along time. get back to me. thanks.
hope 2 work things out
Old 12-17-2001, 06:11 PM
Kal

Also

There are not alota modded maxes here. I see a white se with the grill painted white all the time but thats it. actually seen a couple white maxes with a painted grill, one was a se and the other was a gxe. also seen a guy from the air base here with a gold 95 or 96 with either 18 or 17 inch rims and a stillen exhaust. and also theres a 97-99 rose colored se with some nice 18 inch rims with blacked out headlights.
Old 12-17-2001, 06:37 PM

i got to the famous Little Rock Central High. if u wanna see tim's max it is that beautiful grey one with those great 2k2 hids always parked on markham during the day close to back yard burgers and taco bell. well i talked to one of the guys up in rogers and im goin up there to do there promo thing thursday so ill drop yall a line when i get back. yeah we need to all get together sometime
later P
Old 12-17-2001, 07:09 PM
Kal

Originally posted by Maximus baby
i got to the famous Little Rock Central High. if u wanna see tim's max it is that beautiful grey one with those great 2k2 hids always parked on markham during the day close to back yard burgers and taco bell. well i talked to one of the guys up in rogers and im goin up there to do there promo thing thursday so ill drop yall a line when i get back. yeah we need to all get together sometime
later P

Dude i went 2 Central. Graduated in 99. Hey maybe we can all meet up pretty soon. would like to see your car.
Old 12-17-2001, 09:04 PM

kal...

yeah.. call me, we'll hook up. plenty of places around to grab a quick lunch.. or if you just want to stop by going to or from UALR, just lemme know.
Old 12-18-2001, 07:10 PM

Arkansas

Cool... All I ever see on this site is peeps from Texas and upstate eastern seaboarders. I'm moving to Arkansas on Thursday - to Bentonville, which is really close to Rogers. So, if you see a 2k1 SE Grey Luster Max cruising by w/ Tx plates on it, tis me.

I went up to visit a friend during the summer, and I noticed there are tons of Maximas in Arkansas compared to Texas. For those that have never been and live in Tx, the Maxima is what the Camry is to Texas, or so it seems. I can't wait!
Old 08-09-2008, 08:15 PM

why didn't i see this back when you needed someone?!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 08:18 PM

Check the date.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dan 93 SE

Dan WSP
I`m willing to ship.....
Old 08-10-2008, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by rexolicious
why didn't i see this back when you needed someone?!!!!
holy threadbumpage from 01...
Old 08-11-2008, 10:06 AM

lol.. this is one of the oldest i've seen.. but i caught it this time! i'm thinking "didnt warpspeed already make sfcs then stop making them?"