5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Srry for doing this custom maxima...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Banned

Just when i tought i was out he pulled me back in ...lol

CMax03 way to go on putting that youngster in his place .

GH17 I wasn't on the forum around the time they said their were going to do a 3"
but my experiences with them were great at the time when i dealt with them.
honestly you can't knock their hustle grand hustle it's just business .
I wish i would have thought about custom maxima
Old 11-20-2010, 05:04 PM

Custom Maxima is a 3rd party little trader that probably doesn't have that much stuff in stock dont care about there 3in. Exhaust anymore saved some dollars and got one!!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by clashez1983
Just when i tought i was out he pulled me back in ...lol

CMax03 way to go on putting that youngster in his place .

GH17 I wasn't on the forum around the time they said their were going to do a 3"
but my experiences with them were great at the time when i dealt with them.
honestly you can't knock their hustle grand hustle it's just business .
I wish i would have thought about custom maxima
again yall are missing the point... i understand the business stand point but its the DISHONESTY part that is what this thread is about... making a profit is fine but when you tell bold face lies then its not fine...
Old 11-20-2010, 06:06 PM

GH17, I read all that above.......Did you lose any money in the process?
Did you ask them why they didn't complete their 3" catback? Did they answer you if you did ask that question? Didn't you eventually buy a Cattman? How long was your wait? Did you ever think maybe they couldn't make enough profit off their 3" catback at the cost you wanted to pay for it.....? There are reasons why they didn't do it and I'm not sure you really know!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by CMax03
GH17, I read all that above.......Did you lose any money in the process?
Did you ask them why they didn't complete their 3" catback? Did they answer you if you did ask that question? Didn't you eventually buy a Cattman? How long was your wait? Did you ever think maybe they couldn't make enough profit off their 3" catback at the cost you wanted to pay for it.....? There are reasons why they didn't do it and I'm not sure you really know!
i dont really get what your saying??? so just because i never bought the catback from them that means i cant say they are dishonest and let ppl know the type of company they are bargaining with isnt what this forum is for??? information i did ask why they didnt finish the 3".... i am still waiting on the reply.... i did also say im a huge exhaust guy so i was probebly going to buy the cattman exhaust anyways so what are you really trying to say???

EDIT: yes i thought they couldve made a profit
Old 11-20-2010, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
i dont really get what your saying??? so just because i never bought the catback from them that means i cant say they are dishonest and let ppl know the type of company they are bargaining with isnt what this forum is for??? information i did ask why they didnt finish the 3".... i am still waiting on the reply.... i did also say im a huge exhaust guy so i was probebly going to buy the cattman exhaust anyways so what are you really trying to say???

EDIT: yes i thought they couldve made a profit
I would continue to try to get a response/reply from them! Maybe you are handling your way.....I would have talked to them more before I did a thread but thanks for the forewarning to the rest of the community cause again I don't shop there nor eBay....carry on GH17........you're marching to your calling.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:29 PM

I would continue to try to get a response/reply from them! Maybe you are handling your way.....I would have talked to them more before I did a thread but thanks for the forewarning to the rest of the community cause again I don't shop there nor eBay....carry on GH17........you're marching to your calling.
i did... i left PM's and i got em as a friend on facebook where i tried talking to em.... no point now... anyways they lied, the showed a picture which is the exact same one in my link and said that it was the 3"
Old 11-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Banned

Thats kind of funny cuz i have talked to them a few time their is a 20 hour live customer
support on their site.

maybe they were not DISHONEST maybe they tried and failed or maybe their wasn't much profit benefit for them.

I say delete the thread who know maybe custom maxima can become useful in time.

Last edited by Clashez; 11-20-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:24 PM

Why have the need for having custom maxima around when there's eBay? Cheaper prices and most people communicate better on eBay
Old 11-21-2010, 12:14 AM

Thats kind of funny cuz i have talked to them a few time their is a 20 hour live customer
support on their site.

maybe they were not DISHONEST maybe they tried and failed or maybe their wasn't much profit benefit for them.

I think they found out they couldn't make any money off it as well and it was gonna be more of a PIA than good! They probalbly looked at themselves with a startled look and said......"How in the hell does CATTMAN do it????????" Or their product came out looking like $hi+ and knew it was destined to fail!!!!! Either or,.....they had major testicular shrinkage and haven't been man enough to answer GH17!!! Give their email address and let us all email them with a question......or a statement "Your days are limited as a Maxima.org parts vendor!" :baw ling:
Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by tookrzy4u192
Why have the need for having custom maxima around when there's eBay? Cheaper prices and most people communicate better on eBay
This couldn't have been said any better..... if they failed at a 3" then why say it was theirs.... I don't think that y'all understand that there is no excuse that justifies a lie.... I don't even wanna hear from them as once you break a trust then that's it........ the posted the exact same picture, if they failed then why wasn't the picture even 1/10th different... it was the exact same pic saying its a prototype 3", how are y'all not understanding????... I'm intoxicated and I still can't find a good excuse for their dishonesty...... it is what it is, they are liars man
Old 11-21-2010, 12:53 AM

Post the picture man.....We understand you!.....why don't you understand that we understand......LOL! Honestly I wouldn't lose sleep over this......I take ppl's word with a grain of salt.....and I'm always ready for disappointment, so when it comes it ain't no big surprise......and when it all works out perfectly I'm enlightened with the integrity of that person's truthfulness.....which is far in between these days......
Old 11-21-2010, 06:16 AM

That's one way to go. Another is to take people's word at face value, expect honesty and professionalism, and then deal with the disappointment if or when it happens.

Expect the best, but be smart and educated about what you're doing.

Last edited by Rochester; 11-21-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:08 AM

if anybody could find the link to the custom maxima 3" thread then i will gladly quote where this picture was in it and custom maxima saying this picture is a 3" catback but they had to make more adjustments before selling the 3" batch... my question is how the hell the exact same picture became a 2.5"??? i can understand if they tried and failed but dont keep everybody's hopes up saying it was the 3" knowing its some other companies catback... another reason i made this thread is because i was already starting to get annoyed with the company as the truth came to light...

Old 11-21-2010, 09:32 AM
"I'm just sayin'..."

if anybody could find the link to the custom maxima 3" thread then i will gladly quote where this picture was in it and custom maxima saying this picture is a 3" catback but they had to make more adjustments before selling the 3" batch... my question is how the hell the exact same picture became a 2.5"??? i can understand if they tried and failed but dont keep everybody's hopes up saying it was the 3" knowing its some other companies catback... another reason i made this thread is because i was already starting to get annoyed with the company as the truth came to light...

I moved and deleted mine, too. Here's the link for page 6 where the pic is posted. Just a heads up: I only glanced through the thread, but I think the picture was posted in direct reference to the 2.5" dual tip he was talking about just a couple posts prior to this one and not the 3". But going through the thread does show a colossal failure on CustomMaxima's part. I kinda pity them.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:28 AM

I'm Happy that it did fail as well, it's really funny on how all you ****'s who were salivating to get one from Custom Maxima 3" catbacks got left holding your ******... Corporate espionage at it's finest! Words from another orger!
I'm glad this is happening. Brian engineered and fabbed up a wonderful product and I think it's awfully sh1tty for someone to wait until he perfects it only to copy it and sell it. He is a knowledeable and very nice guy (you would know if you've ever spoken to him on the phone) and he doesnt deserve to be put out of business by some Chinese replica crap.

I love my Cattman 3", just save your money buy a quality product.

If those dont solve your problem, it'll more than likely be axles, wheel bearings, or something bigger.

And this person helping out the enemy:
Originally Posted by Custom Maxima
Does anyone have a good image of the 3" cattman cat-back installed? We're trying to find the best way to work the piping through the bends close to the muffler.
The only one that I've taken. It's a panoramic.

This is funny how this guy smashed his Bpipe to fit/clear that structural brace......Custom maxima would have copied that as well........LOL!

Last edited by CMax03; 11-21-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:36 AM

I call it CARMA!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 11:27 AM

you cant keep saying to get the cattman because it is really expensive... it was a real struggle to get mines... i say if you cant just buy the SRS or do a custom... same performance output.... (all 2.5" or 3" that is)
Old 11-21-2010, 11:54 AM

support on their site.

Man, what are you talking about? You keep coming up with irrelevant and almost entirely invalid points to defend Custom Maxima, do you work for them or something?

The evidence is all there. They're a dishonest business selling poor quality products. That's something that should be put out there for everyone to know in the Maxima community considering that Custom Maxima EXCLUSIVELY sells aftermarket Maxima parts under a company name with the word "Maxima" right in it.

Deleting this thread is the WORST possible course of action. It's not just members that browse these forums, you know. This is a great example of an online car community coming together in a good way. People have had bad experiences with this company, so the word is being put out there to avoid them so others can be spared from having to go through the same thing.

Bottom line and main point of this thread: Do not do business with Custom Maxima. There you have it.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:51 PM

^^^ thank you, i dont get what is there to defend??? if im showing clearly where a company is dishonest and ripping you off but you choose to make an excuse to still do business with em then do you, hopefully everything goes good (which i dont see how it could even if you get your product on time as)... i just know i wont and i hope others dont either
Old 11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

Originally Posted by LongIslandMax
Originally Posted by schmellyfart
No www.customi30.com?
Old 11-21-2010, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by essential1
thats a good thing... yall dont get ripped off
Old 11-21-2010, 01:45 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

thats a good thing... yall dont get ripped off
True, but I wanted to be apart of the discussion...
Old 11-21-2010, 01:46 PM

you can always say that you're a maxima
Old 11-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Banned

I need to search better on ebay i guess , cuz i never seen half the sh*t you guys pulled up. But the headers say 95-01 so they fit the 02-03 to then and them coil over say 95-02 but that means they will fit the 03 too.

Last edited by Clashez; 11-21-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by quickhuh
anyone do a google search on the CM address? just a simple search brings up

AutoAccessoriesStore.com. 12329 Antonio Circle. Orlando, Florida

Modified Integra 12329 Antonio Circle Orlando, Florida 32826

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12329+...-8&sa=N&tab=fl
Private residence. He runs the empire out of his parents basement.

A simple drop shipping business. His "R&D" on the 3" was to email the supplier for costing on making the 2.5" in 3". They gave him a price on 500 units (minimum orders, don't you know)....and since he has no credit with them, and the market is quite small, the idea dropped like a stone.

And that's best case.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by SteveB123

A simple drop shipping business. His "R&D" on the 3" was to email the supplier for costing on making the 2.5" in 3". They gave him a price on 500 units (minimum orders, don't you know)....and since he has no credit with them, and the market is quite small, the idea dropped like a stone.

And that's best case.
Oh, that's brilliant. I never thought of looking up the address with Google Maps.

This lovely little ranch here is the headquarters (sic) for CustomMaxima.

It looks like his business is right next door to CustomRedneckTruck.com.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rochester
Oh, that's brilliant. I never thought of looking up the address with Google Maps.

Wow this is starting to look bad for custom maxima .
But i guess every small business gots to start some were.
I notice a few items on their site are from http://www.mimousa.com/home.asp?dir=application
it says MimoUSA is open for public viewing. We are strictly a wholesale distributor and manufacture. You may apply for a dealer account. so im guessing it don't take much to become a dealer. { and i thought drug dealers and used car sales men were fawked up}

Last edited by Clashez; 11-21-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:28 PM

they do, but when u start off with lying to customers things were already bad
Old 11-21-2010, 11:48 PM

His Chinese factory needed a live Maxima to work with.....one of you many guys who were on the list for a Custom Maxima 3" Copy-Cattback assembly should shipped your car to them! I really beleive they can't build it for $425 that's why it failed......or they needed a live volunteer! (GH17) you could have sent yours with it being down and it seems you really had your mouth set on it.......
Old 11-22-2010, 12:30 AM

His Chinese factory needed a live Maxima to work with.....one of you many guys who were on the list for a Custom Maxima 3" Copy-Cattback assembly should shipped your car to them! I really beleive they can't build it for $425 that's why it failed......or they needed a live volunteer! (GH17) you could have sent yours with it being down and it seems you really had your mouth set on it.......
You still miss my point... how can you say that's why they failed??? They wasny making shyt bro... they LIED in even saying they were trying to make a 3", they may have thought SRS was going to make a 3" and try to be the middle man on it... you know what, never mind.... whatever you think bro man
I need to search better on ebay i guess , cuz i never seen half the sh*t you guys pulled up. But the headers say 95-01 so they fit the 02-03 to then and them coil over say 95-02 but that means they will fit the 03 too.
So before you go ranting off with guys who been around for a good bit and active here just maybe try calming down.... and knowledge from me to you (noob) headers fit from 95-03 but that's another topic and more to it so we will leave that alone...
Old 11-22-2010, 12:55 AM

this thread has gone from to then and finally ...
Old 11-22-2010, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by SteveB123
Being a cheap ranch house built on Florida sand, I doubt there's a basement.

Mom's kitchen table seems a more likely scenario.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester

Old 11-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Banned

So before you go ranting off with guys who been around for a good bit and active here just maybe try calming down.... and knowledge from me to you (noob) headers fit from 95-03 but that's another topic and more to it so we will leave that alone...
I wasn't asking a question, I was putting out their they fit. I anit a noob been here for a while had the the 95 since brand new and built up before the forums but thats also another topic.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 AM

I wasn't asking a question, I was putting out their they fit. I anit a noob been here for a while had the the 95 since brand new and built up before the forums but thats also another topic.
clashez1983
95&03 nissan maxima

if youve been around for so long i wouldve thought you wouldve tried going about the situation a lil different, but like you said lets just drop it and stay on topic.... custom maxima is a dishonest company
Old 11-22-2010, 06:07 AM

How can u be dat old an have such crappy langwich skillz?
Old 11-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Banned

clashez1983
95&03 nissan maxima

if youve been around for so long i wouldve thought you wouldve tried going about the situation a lil different, but like you said lets just drop it and stay on topic.... custom maxima is a dishonest company
Mostly a guest majority of the time on this site.
So we have established they lied or just couldn't come thru on it [On the 3']
So what next bring this light to all the other forums that they may deal with to. The pic of that exhaust is a megan racing muffler it looks like of their supposed 3"
Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 AM

This is a post. And this thread is overplayed.

Oh, Custom Maxima is, apperently, dishonest. Although, I have never read anything positive about them. Regardless
Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 AM

Mostly a guest majority of the time on this site.
So we have established they lied or just couldn't come thru on it [On the 3']
So what next bring this light to all the other forums that they may deal with to. The pic of that exhaust is a megan racing muffler it looks like of their supposed 3"
in all honesty, im a part of the maxima community and i dont know or care what goes on in the altima or hyundai community so i wont go that far to create a new account there and wait til im thread eligable just to post that... i share information with maxima enthusiasts, nobody else

Quick Reply: Srry for doing this custom maxima...