5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012 | 10:59 AM
Banned

you just know what my few haters have to say about me..
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:05 AM

Crashez, you don't back up much. You showed "A" pic of an engine bay. You complain that CJ didn't have him in the pic, and you do the exact same thing.

You say you only have a few haters? lol

You come off as being extremely fake, kinda like a wigga. You're all talk and boisterous hype, like how you have to scrounge and scour the forums for anything that shows you in a positive light to put on your signature tags, even if the 'positive' things are bits of random sarcasm. You're a clown.

But it's cool, clowns are entertaining. You just can't take them seriously.
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by cjandura
with the older units you have to watch for noise indused by the sliders and its a good ideal to get a new mic cause they break down after about 10 years
ok thanks for the heads up...

What about this Yamaha 7.1 receiver? It retails around $400ish, asking price is $200

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ele/3059101078.html
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by T_Behr904
ok thanks for the heads up...

What about this Yamaha 7.1 receiver? It retails around $400ish, asking price is $200

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ele/3059101078.html
break him down to $150 good recievers bad hdmi connectors
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AznRyan
Crashez, you don't back up much. You showed "A" pic of an engine bay. You complain that CJ didn't have him in the pic, and you do the exact same thing.

You come off as being extremely fake, kinda like a wigga. You're all talk and boisterous hype, like how you have to scrounge and scour the forums for anything that shows you in a positive light to put on your signature tags, even if the 'positive' things are bits of random sarcasm. You're a clown.

The Asian Hippy Guy speeks Truf!!!!
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:34 AM
Banned

Like I said you haven't been on this off topic thread long enough to know any thing or me for that matter ( actually who is this guy really never hear of you) lol wigger hardly I dress like a skater cuz that what I do bmx and skate board.. dressed like this since I was born and more then likely cause the area grown up in yonker, NY.
Don't know how u can say I'm fake you can ask any of the orgers I chill with and met up with and they will tell u exactly how real I am lol true story
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:52 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000
Yup but it'll still be ugly inside and out. Fast isn't everything unless racecar.

GTK. So what's the best then?
Well, the 1uz for one is a very underrated engine. 400whp all motor is entirely possible with it. That's actuallywhat they used in the GT500 class of the JGTC. More linear and reliable power band, with a much lighter aluminum block. And they respond really well to boost. I recall a VIP LS430 at 5psi making close to 500whp.

And then there's the 3SGTE from the mr2 and the Celica all Trac.
Old 06-10-2012 | 11:55 AM

fake = talking about being a drifter in a FWD car
or talking about a boosted engine and not giving proof
and talking about a kinetix IM and never showing pics

You're a bunch of talk. Nothing more, nothing less

You should prolly make this into your avatar -
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:01 PM

Rochester please do not critize on the outward look of the cars because they are filthy and in disarry they are clean on the inside and the 03 has no inside in it yet
I don't fault you the condition of your cars, but will assign blame to the quality of your photography.

Just got back from a nice Greek restaurant, where I had some falafel, some pesto pasta with grilled chicken, and a glass of Malbec. I feel like Veronica Salt as a giant blueberry getting rolled out of the factory by the Umpa Loompa.

There. I tweeted my day on your blog.

Last edited by Rochester; 06-10-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:07 PM

You are still trying to reason with him? Leave that "latin king" alone before him and his boys rolling 20-30 deep come roll on you with there XXRs in their "mildly built" stock VQ35 powered big wheels that are hellaflush but are able to drive around town type height.

Ignore list has been the greatest solution to this problem.
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:29 PM
"I'm just sayin'..."

In all fairness, he previously defined that descriptor as the dictionary definition "a person who goes from place to place, job to job, etc., remaining in each for a short period, especially a hobo" opposed to "one who drifts a vehicle." Although, I'm not too sure that definition bolsters his image that much more.
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:36 PM
Banned

I thought Asian were smart, you weren't around when I was showing the proof why I'm wasting my time typing back to u I don't know..... smh damn head. Drifter One that drifts, especially a person who moves aimlessly from place to place
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rochester
I don't fault you the condition of your cars, but will assign blame to the quality of your photography.

Just got back from a nice Greek restaurant, where I had some falafel, some pesto pasta with grilled chicken, and a glass of Malbec. I feel like Veronica Salt as a giant blueberry getting rolled out of the factory by the Umpa Loompa.

i know it was a fail i was outside in bare feet on the driveway plus im not supposed to be out of bed today my blood count dropped to 4.7 so things start spinning on me rather quickly
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rochester

Did they have GOOD Feta you can judge a quality greek restaurant by the feta if its smooth and sharp but not salty its fresh and quality and what no spinach pie?
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nelledge
In all fairness, he previously defined that descriptor as the dictionary definition "a person who goes from place to place, job to job, etc., remaining in each for a short period, especially a hobo" opposed to "one who drifts a vehicle." Although, I'm not too sure that definition bolsters his image that much more.
aka Trailer Park Gypsy or should we say Carnie (old term)
Old 06-10-2012 | 12:44 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Crusher103;8505912] You are still trying to reason with him? Leave that "latin king" alone before him and his boys rolling 20-30 deep come roll on you with there XXRs in their "mildly built" stock VQ35 powered big wheels that are hellaflush but are able to drive around town type height.

Ignore list has been the greatest solution to this problem.[/QUOTE]

Yes i agree but i get pulled in by people commenting him and Pm'in me when he talks smack about me.and BTW we need to discuss some payment terms for a trip i would like you to take to see T_Behr he has not paid dues
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:06 PM
Banned

I would rather much have two sets of decently priced new rims that do look good .
Then one set of over hyped ,overpriced used rims that u have crusher lol that even includes that don't even look that great..

With that said thinking of picking these rims up maybe next week aNd switch back forth with the 521's
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-530-wh...p/53089543.htm
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Clashez
I would rather much have two sets of decently priced new rims that do look good .
Then one set of over hyped ,overpriced used rims that u have crusher lol that even includes that don't even look that great..

With that said thinking of picking these rims up maybe next week aNd switch back forth with the 521's
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-530-wh...p/53089543.htm
damn, if you think crushers rims are overpriced,...i feel sorry for your bank account
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Toby22
damn, if you think crushers rims are overpriced,...i feel sorry for your bank account
My wheels are cheap to this guy.....well my whole car is cheap to this azz.

But XXR 521s, Now those are expensive, and nice.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:18 PM
Banned

He buys counterfits of knockoffs
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:19 PM

oh now this is going to be fun. I really really want to see this argument, if you think i dunno ****.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:25 PM
Banned

Clashtard thinks everything he has is the best there is and "org history"
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Toby22
Thanks for the quote now I can reel him in for da fun .. I remember him
Saying som crazy price.. I paid little less then 600 and honestly I my self wouldnt pay that much more for a set of wheels, when I could get two sets. But that just me and I dont really knock any body that does.. so he should talk down on what I have
If he gots it like that ... that cool but I'm sure he don't or he own a better car.. and a better setting in his pictures of his build thread dirty floor and car parts on his bed... lol signs he lives with his parents lolz
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:36 PM

imma go back on my word and respond to this.

Saying som crazy price.. I paid little less then 600 and honestly I my self wouldnt pay that much more for a set of wheels, when I could get two sets. But that just me and I dont really knock any body that does.. so he should talk down on what I have
If he gots it like that ... that cool but I'm sure he don't or he own a better car.. and a better setting in his pictures of his build thread dirty floor and car parts on his bed... lol signs he lives with his parents lolz
What about buying a used set of real wheels, nice wheels for 600 would you do that or buy the XXRs for the same price. What about the muffler on the back of your car, what brand is that and tell us how nice it is.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:42 PM
Banned

intresting Reading here

Clashtard in action as SilentNoise on another forum
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:42 PM
Banned

is it the 95 maxima your trying to have 2sets of wheels for? bcs personally i wouldn't even bother modding a 95 maxima. i'd use it as a beater car. but if your talking about the 03 maxima then.....actually i wouldnt mod that either.

all i know is, if crusher (who is a cheap *** himself) calls you cheap then damn. And if $600 is too expensive for a set of wheels for you, then i think its time you start modding legos instead.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:43 PM

Lets not also forget the built engine that has been claimed and cannot be proven. Kinitex IM again a claim that cannot be proven. there is plenty of money to spend on knockoff wheels but when it comes down to paying $40 to get a dyno to see how much power this auto maxima is really putting down......mystery.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
imma go back on my word and respond to this.

What about buying a used set of real wheels, nice wheels for 600 would you do that or buy the XXRs for the same price. What about the muffler on the back of your car, what brand is that and tell us how nice it is.
Don't forget about the 'performance chip' he's gonna get for "more powaaa!!"

Ima just go ahead and block the Crashtard
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:45 PM

More to the point how come you can take a picture of your "stanced" car that really looks "mexiflushed" to show off these XXRs, how come you cant take a picture of your engine bay to prove you have a kinitex IM, and in any case the Kinitex IM is worse than stock.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by nelledge

Too bad that hobo homo ain't wandering aimlessly away from the org
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:48 PM
Banned

Wait me just finds out his carbonfiber trunk is wrap.and he gots coilovers.
His MOD list from another Forum
Custom Maxima Headers , 3”cat back OBX Twin Loop Style, Trans Shift Kit , APEXI Super afc2

Topic: vinyl work
SilentNoise

Replies: 1
Views: 238
Forum: Trading Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm Subject: vinyl work
I'm looking for someone to carbon fiber vinyl my trunk on my 03 maxima...whats your price

Last edited by cjandura; 06-10-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:51 PM
Banned

Lol I made the silentnoise account on here for a friend and gave him . My user name from my other local forum it no big secret... there a bunch of org members on there that know that .... but good work cj on the find :thumbs:
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:51 PM

BTW we need to discuss some payment terms for a trip i would like you to take to see T_Behr he has not paid dues
You never said how much they were in the first place.

Old 06-10-2012 | 01:55 PM

So where is the ignore button?
Banned

Topic: vinyl work
SilentNoise

Replies: 1
Views: 238
Forum: Trading Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm Subject: vinyl work
I'm looking for someone to carbon fiber vinyl my trunk on my 03 maxima...whats your price
That was before I got the carbon fiber trunk... if it was vinyl it would be on my car and not sitting the garage due to its ashy ness of the cheap clear coat job , that iconic uses..
Got Retrofit?

Lol I made the silentnoise account on here for a friend and gave him . My user name from my other local forum it no big secret... there a bunch of org members on there that know that .... but good work cj on the find
Old 06-10-2012 | 01:56 PM

Nvm, found it :]
Old 06-10-2012 | 02:00 PM

Just completed a very fun wknd trip mostly for a drive through the mountains of north georgia. Very fun and surprised a few cars. Did I miss anything fun in the last few days?
Old 06-10-2012 | 02:01 PM
Banned

I respect this Guy's^^^^^ Stickers more then i do Clashtard
Old 06-10-2012 | 02:04 PM

and normal service will resume.

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)