5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012 | 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
You're losing your cool, Hustler. And unless I'm mistaken, that's exactly Shift_Max's intention.

You need a time-out. Why don't you go outside and play with your friends for a while? It's a nice day, and you could use the fresh air.
chill on the low blow jokes chester... i do get them... i just think you were bigger than that...

me, i enjoy yelling and going back n forth, i literally do it everyday on call of duty... but i believe ive said this to phatboi before, ppl wont stop til you address em lol....
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:27 AM

me, i enjoy yelling and going back n forth, i literally do it everyday on call of duty... but i believe ive said this to phatboi before, ppl wont stop til you address em lol....
eff you hoe i been tryna ignore your *** all day long but this the last time umma let you use my name to prove your damn point
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:27 AM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by phatboislim
lol i'll take a nice B cup over implants...although....lemme go to ATL to go *** this becky
Originally Posted by AznRyan
..I hope you mean the cleavage?
I'll fugg a b1tch with just nipples IDGAF. It's all about dat azz.

Originally Posted by cjandura
i like this one style of wheel it is the vs-xx now xxr makes a simular wheel that everyone buys but here is how i am looing at it yes i can get either wheel but the vs-xx wheel is exactly what i want size,lip,offset,color and DETAIL when i look at the xxr version i do not see the same aspect as the vs-xx its a small difference but it is still one i dont want to accept why is this only because I SAY i dont like the minor difference its a petty thing but this is how we all differ in our selections and yes the vs-xx are knockoffs of the BBS wheel which i can not justify $2200 each for in the same style so i had to compermise.
That's why people that have the cash to do so, buy the real deal. They're also lighter and stronger, too.

But didn't both the LM's and VX-XX's come out around the same time?
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:28 AM

what blanks am i filling in? those are your words
My words were exactly in post 10796

"I just do not like it when people with fake stuff state that their fake wheels or shoes or whatever are equivalent to the real stuff.

In the end, if you own something fake, just keep your mouth shut about it and not brag how you have it.

/// End of story.

Equivalent not better.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisMan287
I just died

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
chill on the low blow jokes chester... i do get them... i just think you were bigger than that...
Size is irrelevant.

Wow drama on the org this morning....
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Shift_Max

"I just do not like it when people with fake stuff state that their fake wheels or shoes or whatever are equivalent to the real stuff.

In the end, if you own something fake, just keep your mouth shut about it and not brag how you have it.

/// End of story.

Equivalent not better.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Shut the FUQ up!!!
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:32 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you still a bytch!!!
Yeah okay.

Old 06-20-2012 | 07:33 AM

Size is irrelevant.
Is that why women are all in such a rush to buy those 3" vibrators?
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:33 AM
Banned

Is it a bad thing that i just toasted a cinn rasian english muffin put a 1/4 stick of butter on it and then slapped 4 pieces of bacon on top?

Name:  IMG_0144.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  195.2 KB
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:34 AM

Size is irrelevant.

you just cant stop huh... ur on a hot streak huh???

Old 06-20-2012 | 07:35 AM

Yeah okay.

thats what i imagine you doing everytime the owners of the brand wheel company stick they dcik in ur mouth

Old 06-20-2012 | 07:35 AM

ppl wont stop til you address em lol....
Is that your intentions? It won't work here so I suggest trying something else.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:36 AM

you just cant stop huh... ur on a hot streak huh???
Nah, now that you've figured it out... I'm done.

Thanks for playing. You've been swell.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:38 AM

thats what i imagine you doing everytime the owners of the brand wheel company stick they dcik in ur mouth

As much as you talk about having another man's genitalia in somebody's mouth, people will soon start to believe you have first hand experience with that. I would be careful.

/// End of story.

Equivalent not better.

i take that same statment:

and say In the end, if you own something real, just keep your mouth shut about it and not brag how you have it.

we see it's a real wheel and it speaks for itself. maybe it's me and i dont care if i have the best of the best or the worst of the worst. how i've been raised, we never had it all, my pops died when i was 6 and my mom struggled to raise all 3 of us on her own and always made the best of what she had, and did a damn good job. what did i learn? take whatever you have/make/etc and make the best of it. if you are fortunate to have the best, then that's good. if you are not as fortunate, make the best with what you have and just keep it maintained. from my first ****ty truck that had all sorts of cancer to what lil pos i have right now, i've kept that same mentality. there's no reason to brag either way you go w/ this statement. only times i may say something about knock off wheels on a vehicle, is when everything else on the car is done completely up to par, or seemingly then you have knock off wheels. to me that tells me that ok, maybe this car isnt done as well as i think...and sometimes it's true..I.E.

but i bet at the same token, someone w/ authentic wheels can have the same thing happen.

LET PEOPLE ENJOY WHAT THEY HAVE

Originally Posted by AznRyan
Is that why women are all in such a rush to buy those 3" vibrators?
.... you sir... you sir is gifted!!!!
Is it a bad thing that i just toasted a cinn rasian english muffin put a 1/4 stick of butter on it and then slapped 4 pieces of bacon on top?

fuq a cinnamon, lol, just give me bacon
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:39 AM

amen
I just died
me too

Yes. In the 5th Gen Forum, that is the lowest blow anyone can deliver.
Ahh well things have changed then. Thanks though.

As much as you talk about having another man's genitalia in somebody's mouth, people will soon start to believe you have first hand experience with that. I would be careful.
i guess its too late for you huh
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:40 AM

LLS

Yeah okay.

just think of every "lol" smiley on this forum...i did that when i saw this^^^^
Banned

but i bet at the same token, someone w/ authentic wheels can have the same thing happen.

except for clashez he should be ridiculed and mocked
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:43 AM

except for clashez he should be ridiculed and mocked
i'm going to have to agree, i should add a disclaimer to that post
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:43 AM

i guess its too late for you huh
Come on Son. You could have come up with something better then that. Just lame.

Do not try to hide the truth. You like talking about **** and putting it into a man mouth. Or at least that is what your recent posts have been about.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:45 AM
Banned

[B]well if it ain't disco Santa clause. I'm going to have fun with photo shop with this one[B]
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:47 AM

Come on Son. You could have come up with something better then that. Just lame.

Do not try to hide the truth. You like talking about **** and putting it into a man mouth. Or at least that is what your recent posts have been about.
"You gay!"

"No, you gay!"

You're both gay. Get a room.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:47 AM

Is that your intentions? It won't work here so I suggest trying something else.
know what... ur right... the most knowledgeable thing you've said thus far

"Something else tried!!!"

Shift_Max
This message is hidden because Shift_Max is on your ignore list.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:48 AM

i take that same statment:

and say In the end, if you own something real, just keep your mouth shut about it and not brag how you have it.

we see it's a real wheel and it speaks for itself. maybe it's me and i dont care if i have the best of the best or the worst of the worst. how i've been raised, we never had it all, my pops died when i was 6 and my mom struggled to raise all 3 of us on her own and always made the best of what she had, and did a damn good job. what did i learn? take whatever you have/make/etc and make the best of it. if you are fortunate to have the best, then that's good. if you are not as fortunate, make the best with what you have and just keep it maintained. from my first ****ty truck that had all sorts of cancer to what lil pos i have right now, i've kept that same mentality. there's no reason to brag either way you go w/ this statement. only times i may say something about knock off wheels on a vehicle, is when everything else on the car is done completely up to par, or seemingly then you have knock off wheels. to me that tells me that ok, maybe this car isnt done as well as i think...and sometimes it's true..I.E.

Only thing I said about bragging is that people have that right if they want to if they own the real deal. That is all.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:50 AM

"You gay!"

"No, you gay!"

Don't go there...

Shift_Max
This message is hidden because Shift_Max is on your ignore list.
+1 Finally.
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Clashez
[B]well if it ain't disco Santa clause. I'm going to have fun with photo shop with this one[B]
lmfao...disco santa clause?...im done
"You gay!"

"No, you gay!"

old man on a roll today
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:51 AM

anyways on to more funny things lol..... yo manny i didnt realise in ur profile the shyt says zimbabwe.... etc etc etc haaaaaaaaahahahahahahaa
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:52 AM
Banned

you know what i have come to a conclusion of.......
i have noticed in this forum that certain people draw on the weakness of a few of us.now let me put this in a learned way.these people are mental predators which means because of their self discipline they are forced to prey on others to enact their current state of unrest whether it be anger,sadness or self disappointment this happens because somewhere in their life they have put them selfs in a state of mind where they do not want the world to see an emotional response from them so in time it has effected their well being to the point that when they need to relieve them self that are forced to enact their current state of mind into another person.take in point anger so this person is angry today and because of their self perceived state of being they them self can not release this emotion into the world for fear that someone would form an opinion in a negative way about them so they through time and research have designated a person in which to reenact there feeling of anger thru and will agitate this selected person until they them self have received self satisfaction that they have released their anger.

I'm just saying pass the mustard.....................
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:55 AM

anyways on to more funny things lol..... yo manny i didnt realise in ur profile the shyt says zimbabwe.... etc etc etc haaaaaaaaahahahahahahaa
i forgot what i was selling but one person had asked me where zimbabwe actually was and how much was shipping
i have noticed in this forum that certain people draw on the weakness of a few of us.now let me put this in a learned way.these people are mental predators which means because of their self discipline they are forced to prey on others to enact their current state of unrest whether it be anger,sadness or self disappointment this happens because somewhere in their life they have put them selfs in a state of mind where they do not want the world to see an emotional response from them so in time it has effected their well being to the point that when they need to relieve them self that are forced to enact their current state of mind into another person.take in point anger so this person is angry today and because of their self perceived state of being they them self can not release this emotion into the world for fear that someone would form an opinion in a negative way about them so they through time and research have designated a person in which to reenact there feeling of anger thru and will agitate this selected person until they them self have received self satisfaction that they have released their anger.

....j/k
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by datdude20
lmfao...disco santa clause?...im done

old man on a roll today
\
GO LICK OUT YA MUDDA PU55YHOLE I-YA
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:59 AM

deep... agreed!! well said
Old 06-20-2012 | 07:59 AM

...and on a lighter note...saw this on my drive in to work this morning

Name:  IMAG0370.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  55.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0367-1.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  83.1 KB

(excuse the poor quality, quick cell phone pics)
Old 06-20-2012 | 08:00 AM

\
lmao...im not even jamiacan
Old 06-20-2012 | 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by datdude20
i forgot what i was selling but one person had asked me where zimbabwe actually was and how much was shipping

....j/k
waaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaaa
\

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)