5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012 | 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
Yes you would think scientists would have solved this problem already....now this:

yesssssssss
mmmmm #eh id prefer more behind but if they are the ones to give it up, guess whos not complaining
Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000

I love it. The old titles were confusing, even to those who knew what was going down.

That title is perfect. Bravo Danny boy
eh.. 5th gen whoring thread by itself wouldve been more perfect... there is absolutely nothing here about me at all lol... i dont even remember my 1/4 times lmao
Then again I have a strut bar lol. I think its more of a visual mod I guess. Which would seem to suit him as he seems to be about show not go
if u bought it for the "show" purpose then thats cool, however $800 on whats suppose to be a performance mod that robs you power is hella fail... coulda changed that stupid twin loop to a cattman
Old 08-07-2012 | 08:52 PM

Those country girls like to get down and dirty too.

Redneck Yacht Club down in Punta Gorda, FL.

Old 08-07-2012 | 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
mmmmm #eh id prefer more behind but if they are the ones to give it up, guess whos not complaining
How's this? nws, btw...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...1nq2o1_500.jpg
Old 08-07-2012 | 08:54 PM

ma nig, yet u still test my pimp game, nikka if spongebob square pants clothing make me get in the draws the sponge fcukin bob i am
The real gem I have to offer is.....Book stores. Now you may laugh but picture this. A girl that goes to a book store is generally a smart girl. Pick the one you like and she what she is reading, note the author and go grab a book by the same author. With your polo shirt on with an option for fake glasses you say "hey you read so and so too!?" and then it starts. Book stores are great hot spots for a relationship kind of girl though not so much for a one night stand.

Old 08-07-2012 | 08:55 PM

I mean seriously answer this question guys. Is this not hot to everybody or is it just hot to guys in the south?

I am faaaaaaar from a country boy but this just does it for me and southern girls know how to treat a man and make him not just a sammy afterwards but a fatty steak
mmmmmmmmmmm i cant say cowboy boots are a turn on for me, some open toe slippers is fine... im sure them things **** up them womens feet .. again, i wouldnt be the one to complain... just long as bish aint wearing them things in Washington DC lol.....

which brings me to a crazy fantasy.... i would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, LOVE to sash a baaaaaaad racist (like KKK racist) white chick make her feel dirty right after that might surpass enjoy being called the N-word on COD, matter of fact im most certain it will lol
Old 08-07-2012 | 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by T_Behr904
Old 08-07-2012 | 08:59 PM

Those country girls like to get down and dirty too.

Redneck Yacht Club down in Punta Gorda, FL.

oh yea, but dem white boys done marked that territory, unless they running a train lol, all the sudden the blk nikkas head come peaking in the room
oh naw, bish can get it standing just like that
The real gem I have to offer is.....Book stores. Now you may laugh but picture this. A girl that goes to a book store is generally a smart girl. Pick the one you like and she what she is reading, note the author and go grab a book by the same author. With your polo shirt on with an option for fake glasses you say "hey you read so and so too!?" and then it starts. Book stores are great hot spots for a relationship kind of girl though not so much for a one night stand.

oh naw she a baaad bish, if its one thing negros have is polo shirts hahahahahaa, but that extra scheming game may be too much for me, ill wait till shes drunk n easy
Old 08-07-2012 | 08:59 PM

that might surpass enjoy being called the N-word on COD, matter of fact im most certain it will lol
My g/f busted her son saying that playing one of those games, and she beat his azz and grounded him from the xbox. I told him that if I ever caught him saying that I was gonna drop his **** off in the middle of the hood and wish him the best of luck getting home.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:02 PM

which brings me to a crazy fantasy.... i would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, LOVE to sash a baaaaaaad racist (like KKK racist) white chick make her feel dirty right after that might surpass enjoy being called the N-word on COD, matter of fact im most certain it will lol
It seems in todays world there is far more white girls that dont care about race then black girls. It seems black girls feel like they would lose their "street cred" or something. Don't get it because I see more than 1 black girl I would do dirty things to everyday. Now I still like the skinny girls but skinny black girls are just shaped differently than skinny white girls. Shaped for rough sex
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:04 PM

My g/f busted her son saying that playing one of those games, and she beat his azz and grounded him from the xbox. I told him that if I ever caught him saying that I was gonna drop his **** off in the middle of the hood and wish him the best of luck getting home.
excuse the language

funniest scene in the movie lol. Samuel L was classic Samuel L in that movie
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:06 PM

ill wait till shes drunk n easy
because man ***** knows when the least effort it required. bravo bravo
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:06 PM

i cant fake ill fake the front with damn near anything to get in a bish draws... like im the reason bishes make those hate status on FB about men lol.... i love being a bishes mistake unfortunately and somewhat fortunately i havent really been "a mistake" to a lot of chicks, i looked up a couple dirty switz lines for the chick i smashed in miami, dont think i remembered that shyt after i smashed...

99.9% of this song i can relate to... only thing is i dont beat women lol... lil too extreme

Old 08-07-2012 | 09:07 PM

oh yea, but dem white boys done marked that territory, unless they running a train lol, all the sudden the blk nikkas head come peaking in the room
I will tell you this... There's a difference between a home grown country girl and a redneck girl. You would have a chance with a country girl, but a hard core redneck girl you wanna stay away from. Alot of them are just pwt (poor white trash) and those are the most ignorant backwoods ones. They're nothing but trouble, no matter what.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:11 PM

man i hear that shyt everytime, i heard one dude said it and his moms was right there n she aint said nothing i told his moms to come scuk my dcik n she flipped out and kept yapping and i kept going on and she flipped on him to turn the game off i get heartless on their, i accept the fact that im gonna be called the N word on their so thats pretty played out n old but catching bammas by surprise is priceless lol
It seems there is far more white girls that dont care about race then black girls. It seems black girls feel like they would lose their "street cred" or something. Don't get it because I see more than 1 black girl I would do dirty things to everyday. Now I still like the skinny girls but skinny black girls are just shaped differently than skinny white girls. Shaped for rough sex
bold fix for crrectness lmao... and while its been like that there is a lot of blk girls who wouldnt really want a relationship with a white guy ud be surprised at how many would give it up for the night just to try ... i cant fake i had two skinny chicks who could take a mean dcik... when you spread em out that shyt is life, but when i start to hit it from the back i didnt really enjoy it as much bro

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 08-07-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:11 PM

NICE!!!

My child will be brought up to not hate anybody...no matter their skin color / religion or sexual orientation. I have friends that are seriously messed up because their parents raised them to be the same type of closed minded arrogant a$$holes they are themselves...one of my friends, his dad told him he'd stop loving him if he were gay. Another...was told she couldn't bring home a white boy as a boyfriend (she's Asian)...smdh

I think it's maybe because I'm having a kid soon... but it's a parent's job to raise their child to be a god productive member of the society they're going to inherit...not to raise them with hate and ignorance...

Dammit Amerikaner, I need to stop thinking so seriously.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:13 PM

Im sure you guys have seen this:

http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...ml#post8568731

goodness gracious it seems there has been a rash of ignorant ideas as of late. Now I try not to hate on peoples ideas because beauty is in the eye of the beholder but its hard to make altezzas to look good. Trust me I have tried and failed miserably. Apparently there are gen 1 and gen 2 altezzas though? 1 seems to be more liked than the other I dont know
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Amerikaner83
NICE!!!

My child will be brought up to not hate anybody...no matter their skin color / religion or sexual orientation. I have friends that are seriously messed up because their parents raised them to be the same type of closed minded arrogant a$$holes they are themselves...one of my friends, his dad told him he'd stop loving him if he were gay. Another...was told she couldn't bring home a white boy as a boyfriend (she's Asian)...smdh

I think it's maybe because I'm having a kid soon... but it's a parent's job to raise their child to be a god productive member of the society they're going to inherit...not to raise them with hate and ignorance...

Thats weird though usually Asian parents accept white bf's or gf's but rarely another race. Asian girls have always had a thing for me though I will tell you that much. I had a vietnamese girl one time and goodness gracious I see why people travel across the world to their red light districts. Sorry to take your post to a different direction lol but thats the mood in here ATM
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:17 PM

I will tell you this... There's a difference between a home grown country girl and a redneck girl. You would have a chance with a country girl, but a hard core redneck girl you wanna stay away from. Alot of them are just pwt (poor white trash) and those are the most ignorant backwoods ones. They're nothing but trouble, no matter what.
YES.

Sorta like the difference between listening to

Elizabeth Hurley

and

One sounds a whole hell of a lot hotter than the other
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:19 PM

i think i know what u mean lol.... id be the next brett but yea, id date a pure country girl... wanna hear something extremely weird about me, i am turned on by a chick who cant talk, like turned on to where i was going to study sign language and actually holla at a chick who cant talk... something about em seem extra innocent lol... yup TMI lol... but naw seriously, i would never even think to do a def chick bad... the 1st time i got turned on was one em jewelers commercials where it was christmas time and dude got his def GF some kinda jewelry and said some love shyt to her in sign language and he said it back... nikkas heart melted ... i think thats my weakness, a def chick lol
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:19 PM

Thats weird though usually Asian parents accept white bf's or gf's but rarely another race. Asian girls have always had a thing for me though I will tell you that much. I had a vietnamese girl one time and goodness gracious I see why people travel across the world to their red light districts. Sorry to take your post to a different direction lol but thats the mood in here ATM
haha no worries it's all good

She and I dated super-causually when I was in High School...nothing really came of it. But her parents wanted her to have a nice Asian boyfriend...she does now

re: Vietnamese....OMFG this one chick I worked with at my last job, she was hot but the minute she opened her mouth to speak it was like "game over, good bye"...ugh....several guys at work would joke around behind her back that she was a screamer...and her husband must be deaf in order to smash her..and blind to look at her open mouth (she had a mouth that a British person would consider bad teeth..ugh)

OAN, just saw an extended preview for this movie..GOD DAYUM it looks funny as all hell!

Last edited by Amerikaner83; 08-07-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:22 PM

bold fix for crrectness lmao... and while its been like that there is a lot of blk girls who wouldnt really want a relationship with a white guy ud be surprised at how many would give it up for the night just to try ... i cant fake i had two skinny chicks who could take a mean dcik... when you spread em out that shyt is life, but when i start to hit it from the back i didnt really enjoy it as much bro
the grass is always greener on the other side for girls it seems. They like to try different things until they find out that most everyone is the same after all. Like girls tend to think European guys are the best lovers but a stereotype is a stereotype for a reason. Simply not true
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:25 PM

NICE!!!

im not gonna lie if my son is gay i wont love him no less but i'd seriously contemplate suicide and blame it on alcohol ... nothing against gay ppl but i pray my life its not my son lmao... me n the mrs spoke about it before and im more that strict parent, i wont tolerate non that ignorant shyt, if i hear any racial slur then **** a grounding or belt whooping im punching that nikka in his chest ... (of coarse not as a baby)
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:25 PM

haha no worries it's all good

She and I dated super-causually when I was in High School...nothing really came of it. But her parents wanted her to have a nice Asian boyfriend...she does now
Yea that has held true for most non-american races. Dating is one thing but marriage is another. Most parents will be cool with you dating another race but when marriage is mentioned it brings the WHOLE family into the equation and things change.

Last edited by ShocknAwe; 08-07-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:28 PM

im punching that nikka in his chest ... (of coarse not as a baby)

and yes Im not going to lie if my son turns out to be gay I cant honestly say what I would feel but it wouldn't be good. Just thinking about the ridicule he is sure to get would kill me. A gay daughter? As long as she is not super butch I probably wouldnt mind much. Wouldnt have to worry about killing some ******* bf in that case
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:29 PM

i think i know what u mean lol.... id be the next brett but yea, id date a pure country girl... wanna hear something extremely weird about me, i am turned on by a chick who cant talk, like turned on to where i was going to study sign language and actually holla at a chick who cant talk... something about em seem extra innocent lol... yup TMI lol... but naw seriously, i would never even think to do a def chick bad... the 1st time i got turned on was one em jewelers commercials where it was christmas time and dude got his def GF some kinda jewelry and said some love shyt to her in sign language and he said it back... nikkas heart melted ... i think thats my weakness, a def chick lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlee_Matlin

^^ played in several TV shows, is really deaf...and was on SVU...so Husler, you'd have these two folks in one episode...sorta like a wet dream for you eh?

and

^Detective Benson^

Wonder where she hides her cuffs in THAT uniform?
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:29 PM

the grass is always greener on the other side for girls it seems. They like to try different things until they find out that most everyone is the same after all. Like girls tend to think European guys are the best lovers but a stereotype is a stereotype for a reason. Simply not true
i think stereotypes is often true lol... while its not as ignorant as people make em out to be, i think there is plenty truth to stereotypes...

there is the stereotype that negros looove watermelon, i actually dont like watermelons at all and im the negro of the negros and i think that stereotype is still true lol...

another example ppl say island people love spicy food and the most spicy food i can eat is a mild beef patty lmao... i cant do spicy food at all and i think that stereotype is true also
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:34 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlee_Matlin

^^ played in several TV shows, is really deaf...and was on SVU...so Husler, you'd have these two folks in one episode...sorta like a wet dream for you eh?

and

^Detective Benson^

Wonder where she hides her cuffs in THAT uniform?
id smash benson but her role in SVU will never get out my head n she too serious for me so i couldnt wife her, but i'd use the cuffs a few times though, but yea i guess, i actually would love to date a deaf chick, not like one that can read lips and talk back, like one where id have to really learn sign language
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:37 PM

id smash benson but her role in SVU will never get out my head n she too serious for me so i couldnt wife her, but i'd use the cuffs a few times though, but yea i guess, i actually would love to date a deaf chick, not like one that can read lips and talk back, like one where id have to really learn sign language
damn those **** look nice and perky. Yea I know what you mean about the role. She was the biggest succubus in that show EVER. Imagine smashing her in character though.....I think thats what would be cool about dating an actress. Normal role play is lame but with an actress who can do it good? Eff cheating when you can have a different person every day
Old 08-07-2012 | 09:40 PM

damn those **** look nice and perky. Yea I know what you mean about the role. She was the biggest succubus in that show EVER. Imagine smashing her in character though.....I think thats what would be cool about dating an actress. Normal role play is lame but with an actress who can do it good? Eff cheating when you can have a different person every day
she def wouldnt do it though lol... last thing she'd wanna do when she get home is act lol... her character i didnt really like, she just a bad bish.... now Cote de pablo from NCIS had sexy sex appeal i think, id def do her in character
Old 08-07-2012 | 10:10 PM

I saw Aackshun posted in another thread he took his grille off of his car and drives it like that? Anybody have a picture of this on any 4th gen? Cant look good
Old 08-07-2012 | 10:20 PM

I wasnt planning on going for a run tonight, but those cops came out of nowhere
Old 08-07-2012 | 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by AznRyan
I wasnt planning on going for a run tonight, but those cops came out of nowhere
lol happens. If its your hood then you really have to. No sense in getting arrested on your own turf especially since most cops are pretty hefty nowadays
Old 08-08-2012 | 02:21 AM
Banned

YOU said you were going to sell your car.
You and i talked about it, and I told you if you could prove the performance mods (it was this thread) I'd take 6K out of the bank the next day.

You sent me some pics from far away but that's it...
Wait you are right..... then 2 days after I decited to just hold on to it.... I admit wrong

This car just gets me so made some times I want it just gone..... but then I want to keep it . Hopefully this time around I can turbo it maybe I'll enjoy the car again
I'm going to start a build thread...

Oan ... lol at your 6k offer
Old 08-08-2012 | 02:24 AM
Banned

* gets me so mad
Old 08-08-2012 | 03:14 AM

It seems in todays world there is far more white girls that dont care about race then black girls. It seems black girls feel like they would lose their "street cred" or something. Don't get it because I see more than 1 black girl I would do dirty things to everyday. Now I still like the skinny girls but skinny black girls are just shaped differently than skinny white girls. Shaped for rough sex
lol..my girl 50% white and 50% black
Old 08-08-2012 | 03:19 AM
Banned

I'll give you a clue. It's Star Trek related, and the elder half brother of a famous character.
Spocks fruity brother that wanted to meld with God
Old 08-08-2012 | 03:22 AM
Banned

excuse the language

funniest scene in the movie lol. Samuel L was classic Samuel L in that movie
Old chap are you protesting again?i done told you about that,we dont care it only makes us believe white folk are crazy!
Old 08-08-2012 | 03:50 AM
Banned

Still have this t3/t4 Turbo for sale may end up using it in my turbo build
https://maxima.org/showthread.php?t=638965
Old 08-08-2012 | 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by AznRyan
I couldnt find the thread a second ago, I was thinking "nooo, it got deleted!"
i said the same lol.. i was like WTF.. i was gonna blame chester
X3 LOL I had a "aww *** naw" moment

Let the ego fluffing begin...

[IMG]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/155-oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg[IMG]
IT'S NOT FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2012 | 04:11 AM

question...wouldnt this thread be....v2?

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)