5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Phat!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2000, 01:15 PM
TX2KSE

Went to rent a movie last night.

When I was leaving a group of highschoolers just got out of their beater and were walking in. As he was tripping over his three sized too long pants leg, one of the boys was ogling my Max.

Quote of the day: "Now That's what I call Phat! Dude, I like your car."

I stood there a sec and contemplated that. Here I am with a Grey Lustre Maxima, that had been driven in the rain that day, so it had water marks all over the upper body, and mud splashes on the lower body just behind the wheels. It had brake dust/mud on the wheels, and a child seat strapped in the back. (Wifey and baby were at home).

Immediately next to my car was a black V6 Rustang of the latest model with chrome wheels. Freshly cleaned, and obviously not driven in the rain that day.

The two guys getting in the Rustang overheard and glared at me like I was driving a Ferrari!

Don't you love it when that happens?

Old 11-13-2000, 03:22 PM

This one girl at my school with the biggest hooters i've ever seen came to me one day while i was sitting outside a building for my friend.
She comes up to me and says man this is the most prettiest cars i've seen. And she drives a red 2k mustang gt.
She winks at me and leaves.

Then i found out her roomate is in my bio lab and today she was buying a soda out of the machine and the machine didn't take dollar bills, so i gave her 60 cents and she gives me the biggest hug!
She was my lab partner for today!

this all links to my maxima i think

Old 11-13-2000, 04:19 PM
steveyang

i hope a hug isn't all you got! hahaha LOL while were on the topic of girls and cars. my backseat has seen plenty of action and it's holding up just fine! so if there are any fellas out there With heavy girls, don't worry, the backseat will definitely hold up. LOL PEACE!

Old 11-13-2000, 04:28 PM
jetdriver1975

Is this something Nissan should put in their commercials??? LOL!

Originally posted by steveyang
i hope a hug isn't all you got! hahaha LOL while were on the topic of girls and cars. my backseat has seen plenty of action and it's holding up just fine! so if there are any fellas out there With heavy girls, don't worry, the backseat will definitely hold up. LOL PEACE!

Old 11-13-2000, 04:33 PM

fat girls eh?
Old 11-13-2000, 04:48 PM

maxima got lucky this weekend...

YE my maxima and i got pretty lucky this weekend too... a girl asked to take the car for a "test drive" in a parking lot at like 3am so we "tested" how fast the seats go down... how long it will take us to get the windows foggy <wink wink> and then how long it will take to get them unfoggy... thank god for leather interior... climate control works wonders too!! all i can say is i love my MAX!
Old 11-13-2000, 05:08 PM

heh

I'm still in high school, most guys think they're hot in the 82 mustang Lx's with the racing stripes and hub caps... er anyway, I have a fully loaded leather 97 Superblack SE Let me say it draws alot of attention. I've gained the nickname "Maxima" and people constantly tell my girlfriend how spoiler she is to ride in it... oh I love this car =)
Old 11-13-2000, 07:15 PM
steveyang

fat girls??? LOL not in this lifetime yongjun. i hear you psing23!! keep it up! Who needs hydraulics?!?! PEACE!!

Old 11-14-2000, 07:13 AM

Aw....man....

I really didn't need to know that...but thanks...
Old 11-14-2000, 07:24 AM

Boyz boyz boyz, keep it under control, and take the girl talk to off topic, lot of people reading this so don't get carried away. But the 2k Max is a great car, I can tell People out there respect it more then a camry and Accord.
Old 11-14-2000, 01:48 PM

Originally posted by PIONEER
Boyz boyz boyz, keep it under control, and take the girl talk to off topic, lot of people reading this so don't get carried away. But the 2k Max is a great car, I can tell People out there respect it more then a camry and Accord.

ahh u know how we are... excited about our babies gettin some... the maxima that is... in any way you put it its the greatest all around car that was placed on this earth and thats the bottom line...
Old 11-14-2000, 03:16 PM

This is...

Originally posted by psing23
JUST ADDED THIS WEEKEND
great aerodynamic weight reducing wheel grooves!! dont drive high and
drunk!! they dont cancel each other out!! I hit the curb on the belt parkway
getting on to the verazano bridge!!
...Definitely NOT cool, dude. This is nothing to be proud of.
Old 11-14-2000, 03:20 PM

ye i kno... it was stupid... happend once... prob wont happen again... it was right after my "test drive" incident... i guess i was still "excited" if u know what i mean... and it was like 6am so i was really tired... but hey... its all part of an 18 year olds fun i guess... now i got an excuse to change the rims but i dont know what do you guys think of the AE rims? u think they are worth it?
Old 11-14-2000, 07:45 PM
Groundcntrl

The Nissan Maxima, Helping computer dorks get laid since 1985..hehe.

Old 11-15-2000, 06:17 PM

antenna-

Where did you get that antenna? How much?

thanks.