5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

my car got paintballed

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 01:15 PM

my car got paintballed

Holy $hit I was walking to the parking lot to go home from School. I get to the lot to discover every single car in the lot has been shot with paint *****. Now my school is differnt from a lot of schools. I go to Syosset High school which is considered very good and every body is loaded! Any way some kids have 530's and 330's. They shot my car 4 times I was gonna go insane! I had just spent 2 hours last week washing and waxing it! It cost me $35 to get it hand washed since I dont have water outside right now. Some people are just such a$$holes! They got off all the paint but there are some scratches where the ***** exploded.
Old 02-04-2002, 01:22 PM

Re: my car got paintballed

Originally posted by AE Majestic Blu
Holy $hit I was walking to the parking lot to go home from School. I get to the lot to discover every single car in the lot has been shot with paint *****. Now my school is differnt from a lot of schools. I go to Syosset High school which is considered very good and every body is loaded! Any way some kids have 530's and 330's. They shot my car 4 times I was gonna go insane! I had just spent 2 hours last week washing and waxing it! It cost me $35 to get it hand washed since I dont have water outside right now. Some people are just such a$$holes! They got off all the paint but there are some scratches where the ***** exploded.

Sorry to hear man, some people don't have respect for other peoples things.
Old 02-04-2002, 01:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I hope somebody comes forward as a witness. That's a pretty rough deal.

330's, 530's, new Maximas in the parking lot of a high school?
Old 02-04-2002, 01:30 PM

Syosset HS...

you live in a neighborhood filled with snobs. but that's horrible about your car. i would shoot the kids with the 530's and 330's just for the hell of it.
Old 02-04-2002, 01:41 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

Re: Syosset HS...

Originally posted by krazyd
you live in a neighborhood filled with snobs. but that's horrible about your car. i would shoot the kids with the 530's and 330's just for the hell of it.
Old 02-04-2002, 01:41 PM

Jealousy, Jealousy....What a waste of a beautiful Majestic Blue paint job. Sorry to hear that Good Luck
Old 02-04-2002, 02:24 PM

u got some shady people at your school man..
Old 02-04-2002, 05:47 PM

Re: Syosset HS...

Originally posted by krazyd
sorry but that reallly annoys me. people said the same things about people who went to my high school. there are snobs everywhere. you cant tell a persons personality by the neighborhood you live in.
Old 02-04-2002, 06:04 PM

dude that reminds me of last summer i was a junior and the juniors have to park in a diffrent lot at school, and seniors went down and threw egg's at everyones car. I was soo ****ed cause i had new paint and egg's screw up paint especially since it was like 90 out that day. I got revenge on those seniors though i spit on all thier handles well at least the ones i could find that day
Old 02-04-2002, 06:13 PM

Dude I'd hunt down the kids that did it and make them eat the paint ***** and like the paint off my car. I would be so freakin' ****ed if someone did that to my car, I would flip if I caught them in the act.
Old 02-04-2002, 06:29 PM

Originally posted by zman187
dude that reminds me of last summer i was a junior and the juniors have to park in a diffrent lot at school, and seniors went down and threw egg's at everyones car. I was soo ****ed cause i had new paint and egg's screw up paint especially since it was like 90 out that day. I got revenge on those seniors though i spit on all thier handles well at least the ones i could find that day
Spit? Come on you can do better than that. Lets see... what do you start your Max with?
Old 02-04-2002, 06:34 PM

Originally posted by yo_its_ok
I wonder how those kids would react if they po'd someone who owns a real gun.

-
yeah like Hogan
Old 02-04-2002, 06:56 PM

yea my neighborhood is full of snobs but i cant say anything about that though. I might be getting a 325ci soon so i cant really talk but i just found out those kids where expeled and the school is going to prosecute them!
Old 02-04-2002, 08:19 PM

yea my neighborhood is full of snobs but i cant say anything about that though. I might be getting a 325ci soon so i cant really talk but i just found out those kids where expeled and the school is going to prosecute them!
Swift justice
Old 02-04-2002, 10:54 PM

Sorry man, as someone once said here on the .org only punks beat on a poor defenseless parked max (only time they could get this close )

Try some SR-97, then 3M swirl remover
Old 02-05-2002, 09:56 AM

man i hate you snobby LI kids. me and my friends used to beat the hell outta you wusses all the time. youre nothing but spoiled jerk0ffs. (IMHO)
Old 02-05-2002, 10:02 AM

Originally posted by magnum
man i hate you snobby LI kids. me and my friends used to beat the hell outta you wusses all the time. youre nothing but spoiled jerk0ffs. (IMHO)
That was a pretty ignorant post.
Old 02-05-2002, 10:08 AM

Always nice to hear about some highschool kid driving a $30k car. I'm 38 and bought a Max because of the years of hard work and effort I put in to investing saving and wanting a nice car that somewhat stood out in a crowd.
Well....time to look at selling the Max and buying a car that a HS kid doesnt have....are Yugos still available in the US?
Old 02-05-2002, 12:12 PM

I work hard for that car and IMO you shouldnt judge people by what they have.
Old 02-05-2002, 12:48 PM

I work hard for that car and IMO you shouldnt judge people by what they have.
Now now....no one is judging you...and shouldnt you be in school instead of online?
Old 02-05-2002, 05:41 PM

Re: Re: my car got paintballed

That or try the Soviet made car. If anyone remembers the name please tell me, my Economics teacher was talkin about it and its makin me crazy

Originally posted by MarkG

Always nice to hear about some highschool kid driving a $30k car. I'm 38 and bought a Max because of the years of hard work and effort I put in to investing saving and wanting a nice car that somewhat stood out in a crowd.
Well....time to look at selling the Max and buying a car that a HS kid doesnt have....are Yugos still available in the US?
Old 02-05-2002, 05:48 PM

Re: Re: my car got paintballed

Originally posted by MarkG
Try the Mercedes Benz Unimog. I promise you'll stand out in the crowd.
Old 02-05-2002, 06:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: my car got paintballed

Originally posted by yo_its_ok
G500

Gelendawagen for me. Subtle, yet rugged.

Range Rover got nothing here, not even Hummer.
Sure, but I hear the Unimog is shipping to the US this year.

DaimlerChrysler's Freightliner unit, the biggest maker of 18-wheel tractor-trailer trucks in the U.S., plans to start selling a four-wheel drive vehicle bigger than the General Motors' Hummer, The New York Times reported.

Called the Unimog, it's based on a German military vehicle. The Unimog, at 9 feet 7 inches, is almost three feet taller than the tallest sport-utility vehicle.
It is 20 feet long, more than a foot longer than the Ford Excursion, which is the longest SUV on the market. At 3.5 inches wider than the Hummer, the Unimog is so wide that federal regulations say it must have truck marker lights. The Unimog weighs 12,500 pounds, more than two Chevrolet Suburbans. The company says the vehicle gets about 10 miles to the gallon and will sell for a base price of $84,000.

Freightliner will start taking orders for the Unimog in October, the Times reported.
Okay, so maybe "subtle" doesn't quite apply.
Old 02-05-2002, 06:13 PM

look people, just because you didnt get what they have in highschool, it does not mean you have to say ignorant a$$ statements like that... im sure when you guys/gals were in highschool and your parents gave you a maxima, bmw, mercedes.. ect ect, you wouldnt take it?? bullsh!t..
Old 02-05-2002, 06:37 PM

Originally posted by AznWontonboy
look people, just because you didnt get what they have in highschool, it does not mean you have to say ignorant a$$ statements like that... im sure when you guys/gals were in highschool and your parents gave you a maxima, bmw, mercedes.. ect ect, you wouldnt take it?? bullsh!t..

he is right 100%.....if it was you....you wouldn't even think about saying stuff like that, it will look normal to you to have a BMW
Old 02-05-2002, 07:33 PM

Re: Re: Re: my car got paintballed

Originally posted by Burton069
That or try the Soviet made car. If anyone remembers the name please tell me, my Economics teacher was talkin about it and its makin me crazy

Its called Trevant (spelling) it has a 2 cycle engine and nothin else. I had one when I was in HS it was a "red" market car heh heh heh
j/k
Old 02-05-2002, 09:09 PM
ThisMax2NV

I can just imagine how you feel. I have the same car 2K1 AE 5spd Majestic blue. Id kill the bastards that did that to my car. Hope you get some revenge and the scratches removed.

Old 02-09-2002, 10:12 PM

damn, what u doing driving a max to skool?