5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Where Does It Stop?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2002, 09:50 PM

Where Does It Stop?????

this new 2k2 is asking for trouble!!! 2 transmission problems and today JUST got my car back SMACK!!!! something hit my car i pull over and look and it is a BB dent in my car! i turn around and haul *** into the neighborhood find the house and sure enough to little kids are in the back yard with bb guns!! i run up to them and was like u shot my car!! i talk to his dad and his dad is a car nut and had 2 cars under covers in his garage! he felt relly bad and promissed to pay for all of the damage!! the other kids dad is the general manager at a dodge dealer so he promissed to get some peeps to look at it!!! i cant believe it!! there is a bb dent in the metal and the paint is flaking off! DAMN!!!!

will
Old 02-15-2002, 10:19 PM

Re: Re: Where Does It Stop?????

Originally posted by yo_its_ok

Get a good priest and have him release the evil spirits from your car.
Maybe you leave food in the car ???

-:Gremlin laugh:
omg.... amen brother
Old 02-15-2002, 10:37 PM

Re: Where Does It Stop?????

ahh i remember those days, when the only thing in life that mattered was keeping my Maxima new looking, i will not be the one to show the reality, but i will only warn you. pretty soon, your paint on the bumper is gonna flake off w/o BB dents, and your Neighbor's 1979 Sentra will have better paint. Pretty soon, your brakes will deteriote faster than never believed, and pretty soon you will be taking your car for yet another TSB fix..
Roger
Old 02-15-2002, 10:38 PM

Consider yourself lucky

to at least know what happened. That is a bizarre story, you got some bad mojo going on.
Old 02-15-2002, 10:40 PM
The silent but deadly Moderator

been there...

sorry.. no easy fix. bb dents are usually too deep to be popped back out. It's such a small area and the dent is so focused. You have little to lose trying to get it popped out, but since you have to get it painted anyway, filling might be the best way to go.

At least you had understanding people to deal with. This kids dad was like "whatya want me to do, fix it? ha!". Ok.. fine. I simply called the cops on them and the diliquent kids all the time ('cause truly when they were hanging out, they were prone to destroy others property). Got to be amusing and they finally moved after 3 months. I bet that cost them alot more than my dent. I was happy.
Old 02-16-2002, 06:34 AM

Originally posted by WILLSE
i talk to his dad and his dad is a car nut and had 2 cars under covers in his garage! he felt relly bad and promissed to pay for all of the damage!! the other kids dad is the general manager at a dodge dealer so he promissed to get some peeps to look at it!!! i cant believe it!! there is a bb dent in the metal and the paint is flaking off! DAMN!!!!

will
Hey WILLSE, what kind of parent let their kids play with pelletts gun in a city ? I mean J, specially educated adult let their kids play with BB gun, they could have seriously injured someone. When I was young someone shot me with .22 Pellet gun and I was very lucky not loosing my eye and the guy who shot me was laughing at it and their parents too saying it was just for fun WTF... I just hope you gave the kids parents a ride for their money after all parents are responsable for the kids right...

Cheers

AA
Old 02-16-2002, 07:09 AM

Urge to kill rising, rising...

Originally posted by WILLSE
this new 2k2 is asking for trouble!!! 2 transmission problems and today JUST got my car back SMACK!!!! something hit my car i pull over and look and it is a BB dent in my car! i turn around and haul *** into the neighborhood find the house and sure enough to little kids are in the back yard with bb guns!! i run up to them and was like u shot my car!! i talk to his dad and his dad is a car nut and had 2 cars under covers in his garage! he felt relly bad and promissed to pay for all of the damage!! the other kids dad is the general manager at a dodge dealer so he promissed to get some peeps to look at it!!! i cant believe it!! there is a bb dent in the metal and the paint is flaking off! DAMN!!!!

will
Old 02-16-2002, 07:47 AM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

Originally posted by Eric
Urge to kill rising, rising...
Definitely!!!
Old 02-16-2002, 08:22 AM

Originally posted by radpp16
ahh i remember those days, when the only thing in life that mattered was keeping my Maxima new looking, i will not be the one to show the reality, but i will only warn you. pretty soon, your paint on the bumper is gonna flake off w/o BB dents, and your Neighbor's 1979 Sentra will have better paint. Pretty soon, your brakes will deteriote faster than never believed, and pretty soon you will be taking your car for yet another TSB fix..
Roger
at least all of that is under warrenty!!! a kid shooting ur car with a bb gun isnt! this is my 2nd maxima i know the tricks and the trades with them!

will
Old 02-16-2002, 08:28 AM

you should tell the dealer there are evil spirits in and around your maxima and demand a new one with good spirits, i think you have plenty of evidence
Old 02-16-2002, 08:32 AM

Re: Re: Re: Where Does It Stop?????

Originally posted by yo_its_ok

I was tried, but found not guilty.

...The guy broke into my car, for 3 days straight trying to take my radio, he had it coming...so I shattered his hand, I was aiming for his leg, and his hand happened to be there...I can hit a can of Dole Pineapples from 500M out, how the hell do I miss a shot from less than 50M...It's only a 9mm, I could've used the .45 or .38, but I wanted to get him on the floor, that's all.

-Wreckless use of a Firearm
I prefer the us of a Louisville Slugger, cuz you want the guy to be prosecuted right ! What can I say I like baseball...

Cheers

AA