5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 05:27 PM
RussMaxManiac

APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

I can not believe they copied the 5th gen gauges!! Look at this!

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jht...D=161412&BQ=sc

See the colors around the edge! Arggg idiots

Old 03-04-2002, 08:32 PM

Russ your my bud and all..
But damn bro you stupid.

Those guages... Yea they are whitfaced... But they are not like ours man. Besides if someone wants to make a product to copy maximas, then damn thumbs up. You know when the jaguar s series came out and all the civics wanted the same style of lights. Well they got those, and when they wanted altezza lights, they got those... Come on you can't call a company idiots for making products that are in high demand. Grow up man.... Next thing I know You'll be buying some for your cl-s.
Old 03-04-2002, 09:21 PM

hey i remember YJ

The RSX man? so whats up man, how many 2k2 6 speeds you smoke so far?
Roger
Old 03-04-2002, 09:32 PM

Re: hey i remember YJ

Originally posted by radpp16
Roger
My cousin has that as his lease right now.
As far as smoking 2k2's the only ones i smoke in my 2k2 is the ones that are stock
Old 03-04-2002, 11:01 PM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by yongjun
But damn bro you stupid.

Old 03-05-2002, 12:11 AM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

I thought Russ was getting a Jetta? When did he get a cl-s? That is irony at its best!!!!
Old 03-05-2002, 12:44 AM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

I thought Russ was getting a Jetta? When did he get a cl-s? That is irony at its best!!!!
Old 03-05-2002, 04:16 AM

Re: hey i remember YJ

Originally posted by radpp16
Roger
Hey, who makes those wheels?

(I tried to PM you but your box is full)
Old 03-05-2002, 05:50 AM
RussMaxManiac

Are you blind? Look at the damn gauges. They have the same design as the SE gauges on a 5th gen Maxima. They were out on the Maxima before APC ever came out with them. Man you got a attitude problem. Go take something and go away for a while. Do you get paid by APC or something?
P.S. also the reason why I posted this was because we will see more rice out there with our gauges...ugg

But damn bro you stupid.

Those guages... Yea they are whitfaced... But they are not like ours man. Besides if someone wants to make a product to copy maximas, then damn thumbs up. You know when the jaguar s series came out and all the civics wanted the same style of lights. Well they got those, and when they wanted altezza lights, they got those... Come on you can't call a company idiots for making products that are in high demand. Grow up man.... Next thing I know You'll be buying some for your cl-s.

Old 03-05-2002, 05:54 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: hey i remember YJ

My cousin has that as his lease right now.
As far as smoking 2k2's the only ones i smoke in my 2k2 is the ones that are stock

You need to quit lieing. You don't even own a 2k2 6spd per people I have talked too up there. You talk to much.

Old 03-05-2002, 05:55 AM
RussMaxManiac

Originally posted by Iilac
VW was screwing around here...so I gave up on them and testdrove a few other cars, and loved this one!

Old 03-05-2002, 06:12 AM

YJ, You haveing a bad day??? All Russ said was the guages looked like the Maximas. I don't see a need for attitude here. Ohhh Yeah Russ, You doo $uck for buying a Honda
Old 03-05-2002, 07:38 AM

I think Russ is having a ***** envy day.

You can come look in my garage you ***

P.S. Don't say our guages either honda boy.
Old 03-05-2002, 09:04 AM
Kal

Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

Maybe its be but i dont see how u think they look like fifth gen gauges. First of all the fifth gens are more titaniumish, and second i dont see nothin that looks like a 5th gen gauge. Russ u should know the best, youve have 2 5th gens. Tell me what do u see so similar in the 5th gens and the gauges in the link?
and also if people copy its not gonna kill u is it? its not the end of the world.

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac
I can not believe they copied the 5th gen gauges!! Look at this!

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jht...D=161412&BQ=sc

See the colors around the edge! Arggg idiots
Old 03-05-2002, 09:36 AM

RUSS YOU TRAITOR!!!

VW was screwing around here...so I gave up on them and testdrove a few other cars, and loved this one!
Shame on you Russ for going over to the Honda camp!
Nice car though so enjoy. Later

Diederik
Old 03-05-2002, 09:58 AM
RussMaxManiac

I think Russ is having a ***** envy day.

You can come look in my garage you ***

P.S. Don't say our guages either honda boy.
Why, you got a digi cam, take pics of your house with the car in front. I already remember seeing your house. So that will prove you have it. You kept saying you had pics but never showed them to anyone.

Old 03-05-2002, 09:59 AM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

The blue color around the edges and design on the cirlces is what I am talking about. No one else has done that till Nissan did. Now APC got the idea and is making aftermarket gauges. Alot of people that rode in my car at night and day liked that part. Obviously someone at APC did too.

Originally posted by kalbundy
Maybe its be but i dont see how u think they look like fifth gen gauges. First of all the fifth gens are more titaniumish, and second i dont see nothin that looks like a 5th gen gauge. Russ u should know the best, youve have 2 5th gens. Tell me what do u see so similar in the 5th gens and the gauges in the link?
and also if people copy its not gonna kill u is it? its not the end of the world.

Old 03-05-2002, 10:02 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

OR...maybe APC and Nissan bought them from the same manufacturer...OR...maybe APC makes them for Nissan...OR...maybe they don't really look anything like the 5th gen gauges.

In all actuality, this thread is kind of similar to saying...HEY LOOK, Chevy copied Ford and made an a-u-t-o-m-o-b-i-l-e.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:26 AM

Ummmmmmmm Russ....I think yj owns an RSX..not a 2k2 Max. Anyways, why does this sh&* always happen when Russ posts? He obviously thinks that they look like ours...personally I don't see it...but I'm not gonna rake the guy over the coals...just my 2 cents.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:33 AM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Well, I'm lost as to why Russ makes this claim. From a COLOR standpoint you MAYBE could state this. But from a FONT standpoint that's as Hon-duh as I have ever seen.

It's shaky ground to say APC copied it, and yet another reason why people question and poke fun at Russ so much. It's like serving fastballs over the middle of the plate to Barry Bonds......
Old 03-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Kal

Re: Re: Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

The blue color around the edges and design on the cirlces is what I am talking about. No one else has done that till Nissan did. Now APC got the idea and is making aftermarket gauges. Alot of people that rode in my car at night and day liked that part. Obviously someone at APC did too.

Oh my god thats so childish. Whats next nissan copied acura by puttin an engine in the car? or by puttin seats or wheels. Does it really matter if it was copied. Ive seen other kids that have the colors on the edges. Did they copy Nissan. You yourself said that Nissan isnt god so y bring this up? Someone not accepted at the Acura board??

Old 03-05-2002, 06:43 PM
RussMaxManiac

Originally posted by big h
Ummmmmmmm Russ....I think yj owns an RSX..not a 2k2 Max. Anyways, why does this sh&* always happen when Russ posts? He obviously thinks that they look like ours...personally I don't see it...but I'm not gonna rake the guy over the coals...just my 2 cents.
Do a search. You will see a while back he announced getting a 2k2 Maxima. He even said in this post he had one and his bro has the RSX. LOL sometimes people don't read.

You wonder why I am always in posts like this? Because people like you can not read.

Old 03-05-2002, 06:45 PM
RussMaxManiac

Re: Re: Re: Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

lol you guys always find something to start picking on. lol alot of you need to grow up.

Originally posted by kalbundy

Oh my god thats so childish. Whats next nissan copied acura by puttin an engine in the car? or by puttin seats or wheels. Does it really matter if it was copied. Ive seen other kids that have the colors on the edges. Did they copy Nissan. You yourself said that Nissan isnt god so y bring this up? Someone not accepted at the Acura board??

Old 03-05-2002, 07:07 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

lol you guys always find something to start picking on. lol alot of you need to grow up.
You first.
Old 03-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Kal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: APC copied 5th gen gauges!!! lol

You cant tell me to grow up cause u my friend havent been there nor done that. U started this thread. U gottah admit its kinda stupid complaining that someone is copying the gauges. yet i ask agian, does it really matter????
Old 03-05-2002, 08:29 PM

Russ you need to read as well.
My cousing moved to the states and he needed a car for work and school.
I didn't like the rsx and it's was just a lease car.
He has the car, not my brother.
I stated that at the beginning of this thread.

As for pictures.
How about this.
Name a time and place in austin to meet me up.
I will be there.
I'll even let you drive the damn thing.
Old 03-05-2002, 09:34 PM

ok russ my bad..i admit i didn't read the damn post. but man U really don't have a lot of supporters here...whatever I'm out. hey your tail lights are copies from a ford taurus...or did they copy Acura...we'll never know.