6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Please write to Fred, Dan, Emil on Quality Issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 01:40 AM
2004 Smoke

Please write to Fred, Dan, Emil on Quality Issues

Guys - I recently sent e-mails to Fred Standish (the Nissan guy that recently said “We’re going to fix what we find wrong,” he said. “Simple as that.” ) and to Dan Gaudette, a VP of Quality, and to Emil Hassan, the Nissan North America senior vice president, manufacturing, purchasing, quality and logistics (the guy who helped drive the first 2004 off the line) at Nissan. I sent to various guessed e-mails, and did not get bounce backs from these specific addresses:

dan.gaudette@nissan.com
fred.standish@nissan.com
emil.hassan@nissan.com

I took the liberty of forwarding my "master list" of quality problems, that I post on this site, to all of them.

So, please all of you, take a moment to send an e-mail to all of these guys, with your issues. Let's keep the heat up!
Old 07-26-2004, 12:28 PM

don't waste your time fighting this thing alone. I highly recommend pre-paid legal. It's catching on pretty quick around the nation. Check this out for yourself: www.prepaidlegal.com/go/orean
Old 07-26-2004, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by 2004 Smoke
Guys - I recently sent e-mails to Fred Standish (the Nissan guy that recently said “We’re going to fix what we find wrong,” he said. “Simple as that.” ) and to Dan Gaudette, a VP of Quality, and to Emil Hassan, the Nissan North America senior vice president, manufacturing, purchasing, quality and logistics (the guy who helped drive the first 2004 off the line) at Nissan. I sent to various guessed e-mails, and did not get bounce backs from these specific addresses:

dan.gaudette@nissan.com
fred.standish@nissan.com
emil.hassan@nissan.com

I took the liberty of forwarding my "master list" of quality problems, that I post on this site, to all of them.

So, please all of you, take a moment to send an e-mail to all of these guys, with your issues. Let's keep the heat up!

Corrected email (missing "-usa.com"):

Fred Standish
Director, Corporate Communications
phone:310/771-5946
e-mail: fred.standish@nissan-usa.com
__________________________________________________ ______________

Saturday, March 13, 2004
Hassan to retire as Nissan senior vice president
Associated Press

SMYRNA, Tenn. -- Emil Hassan, who helped launch Nissan’s first U.S. manufacturing plant, will retire April 1 as top executive of the company’s North American operations.

He will be replaced by Dan Gaudette......