6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

I have a "REMOTE START" question?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
You meant no hostility, but yet this seems quite hostile being that you just posted the above one 4 hours ago.

Not that I need to explain a 4 hour span of not replying, but I will. I was at the hospital ALL DAY with my wife and newborn children. And that my friend is where my priorities are.
well, i am sorry for that then and i am glad to hear about your newborn babies...hope they and your wife are very well... but it sjust seems that like everytime i tried to contact you on pm or email to your yahoo i never got an answer so i thought this was going to be just one more time...but its all good... i am not attacking anyone here ... there is no hostility in my words, i am just making statements...

see guys, specially Don, nismomax80 thaught me this.." written communication leaves a lot of room for misundersatnding..." all i have said here were my findings...i am not trying to bash or make anyone look bad or anything like that...i guess like kpr10is said, i had unrealistic expectations...Don, dont get me wrong man... i am madd happy with the install and all, it was clean, efficient and the service was very good... i guess i just got pissed off when i saw this bypass hangiin by the wires cause the zip tie got loose (specially when mostly everybody here talks crap about circuit city and best buy for doing everything with zip ties...)and then found out all this stuff was so easily to access but as probably you all can see, i am no expert and didnt know this was the way it is. see, if a shop out in town had told me that was the way they were going to do it because that was how it had to be done, i would have said yeah right !! let me go somewhere else... well...i am sorry for the misunderstanding i created, since i didnt want to bash or make anyone look bad... maybe thats why i never mention who the installer was and i just post my findings to see what the comments were on that... i guess it just didnt come out like that huh ?!?!

well, once again Don, i meant no hostility or anything, and if once again you reasure me that was the way it is, im cool, and thank you...

oh please, since this is written communication and it leaves room for misunderstanding, i dont want all of you to think i am just trying to come out clean or anything like that, i am not sayin i am sorry for what i say but maybe for how i said it and for the confussion... from the beggining i was happy with Dons install and service.

Don, once again i hope your babies, ur wife and you are doing well...take care i hope this missunderstanding does not get me crossed out of you ''preffered'' costumer list.

oh if you happen o remember how many times i got to press the button to disarm my alarm, ill appreciate it...and if you dont remmeber, is there a way to find out ?? thank you..

luigi
Old 12-05-2005, 04:06 PM

I had the Valet Remote Starter installed by the dealer. I brought all 3 keys with me. They installed one of the keys into the module. It is located somewhere within the dash, but no where visible. If you hit the brake without the key in te ignition in the on mode then the car will shut off. I like the Valet because it utilizes the factory key fob.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by luigi'smax
maybe thats why i never mention who the installer was and i just post my findings to see what the comments were on that... i guess it just didnt come out like that huh ?!?!
Originally Posted by luigi'smax
wont mention installer or such but it was a very well recommended installer by all of the people in the org...
LOL come on man, you gotta do better than that to stay undisclosed...a very well recommended installer by the org, and your location is New York. Hmm, thats a tough one.