6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

saw something funny and thought i'd share

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 PM

saw something funny and thought i'd share

just something i saw on the road and thought id share. sucks i have to make a whole thread of it but whatever.

so i am at a light. and a black and chrome maxima rumbles up next to me. it looked NICE!!! very nice black color, aftermarket painted. chromed wheels, chromed door handles, chrome grille, the lights were tinted front and back, there was a converted front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper, LED license plate, HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

heres the funny part, It was being driven by an old granny and her old husband. the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice. I was surprised..

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin he lost in his 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away for nothing less than it being a good deal

sad day for that guy

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:57 PM

oh and

before KC maxx has the chance. lol
Old 04-21-2011, 05:59 PM

Dude, you need to stay away from the "New Thread" button! Give it a rest man.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:01 PM

you saw my g-parents drive my car. i sometimes let them borrow it
Old 04-21-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by officerfrasher
Dude, you need to stay away from the "New Thread" button! Give it a rest man.
really? tell me why.

is it so bad that when you see a new thread and just HAVE to read it and then think, oh this thread isn't good enough for this forum. and then go tell the OP to stay away from the new thread button. where in your job description do you retain that duty?

point me to the stipulation in the web site that says "all threads MUST be important, awesome, and worth everybody's time"

ill lay off the new thread button and let the web site remain "lifeless" just how you like it if you can point me to that maxima.org stipulation. seriously i will.

we can all go on talking about break pad size, intakes and suspension but heaven forbid i liven up the chat with some variety. oh god!!

how about you stay away from the "post quick reply" when reading my threads, or even better, stay away from my threads. we can get along that way. no one is forcing you or anybody for that matter to read what i write. so get over man. im really getting tired of dealing with you select few .org members who think so highly of yourselves that you feel you shouldn't have to be bothered with a thread you don't like. like how dare i post somthing that doesn't interest you. get off your high horse and do what i do, and what everyone else does, and NOT READ something that doesn't interest you. JEsus. you act like im sneaking in your back door selling a Curby vacuum cleaner or something.

the point of posting threads like these is to hopefully start a conversation about something similar, related, or even something totally off topic would be fine. the point of maxima.org is to B.S. with other people on a web forum that have and appreciate your car. you complaining about a post is a whole hell of a lot more irritating then me posting something uninteresting.

the point of the story is to relate to any of us when the day comes to sell our cars and how we would feel if some old couple (who's odds are don't care much for the modding) came and buy it from you because it was a good deal. i don't consider this abstract thought but i feel like im dealing with spoiled children when i get comments like yours

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by dstruc
you saw my g-parents drive my car. i sometimes let them borrow it

nice ride man!! it looked very much like your car.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:27 PM

Are you going for moron of the year award for the stupidest threads?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
just something i saw on the road and thought id share. sucks i have to make a whole thread of it but whatever.

so i am at a light. and a black and chrome maxima rumbles up next to me. it looked NICE!!! very nice black color, aftermarket painted. chromed wheels, chromed door handles, chrome grille, the lights were tinted front and back, there was a converted front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper, LED license plate, HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

heres the funny part, It was being driven by an old granny and her old husband. the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice. I was surprised..

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin you lost on your 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away

sad day for that guy
I just don't get it???? Every time I Have logged in the past almost month or so I see a new thread and as soon as I see, "twentyeggs", I'm just like, WTF! What is with you dude? Stupid threads that lead to even more stupid searches. I remember you pulled some s*it almost a month ago that everyone seemed to get on you about and it is the only reason I remember your name. Ever since then you just have something new and stupid every time I log in here?!?!? Say what you want back to me so they all hear. I can't at all be the only one thinking these things!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:51 PM

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin you lost on your 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away

sad day for that guy
You are frickin' just strange man....... I just don't get it???
Old 04-21-2011, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by mvodnansky
I just don't get it???? Every time I Have logged in the past almost month or so I see a new thread and as soon as I see, "twentyeggs", I'm just like, WTF! What is with you dude? Stupid threads that lead to even more stupid searches. I remember you pulled some s*it almost a month ago that everyone seemed to get on you about and it is the only reason I remember your name. Ever since then you just have something new and stupid every time I log in here?!?!? Say what you want back to me so they all hear. I can't at all be the only one thinking these things!
it was a thread on what was faster, maxima vs. ect.. yeah go ahead and dog me on it you hypocrite. tell me you have NEVER raced someone or had a little sugar coated "spirited driving" episode

we are enthusiasts here, and yea, i shouldn't have posted because of ONE thing, it was against the rules. other then that its what most of us like hearing about and its why i posted. im not givin props to reckless street racers who weave in and out of traffic, im talking about giving it a go at a light while no one else is around.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-21-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:53 PM

Damn, seems to be a lot of drama in this thread. Don't know why though........
Old 04-22-2011, 01:56 AM

because this web forum has trolls
Old 04-22-2011, 02:04 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

really? tell me why.

is it so bad that when you see a new thread and just HAVE to read it and then think, oh this thread isn't good enough for this forum. and then go tell the OP to stay away from the new thread button. where in your job description do you retain that duty?

point me to the stipulation in the web site that says "all threads MUST be important, awesome, and worth everybody's time"

ill lay off the new thread button and let the web site remain "lifeless" just how you like it if you can point me to that maxima.org stipulation. seriously i will.

we can all go on talking about break pad size, intakes and suspension but heaven forbid i liven up the chat with some variety. oh god!!

how about you stay away from the "post quick reply" when reading my threads, or even better, stay away from my threads. we can get along that way. no one is forcing you or anybody for that matter to read what i write. so get over man. im really getting tired of dealing with you .org members who think so highly of yourselves that you feel you shouldn't have to be bothered with a thread you don't like. like how dare i post somthing that doesn't interest you. get off your high horse and do what i do, and what everyone else does, and NOT READ something that doesn't interest you. JEsus. you act like im sneaking in your back door selling a Curby vacuum cleaner or something.

the point of posting threads like these is to hopefully start a conversation about something similar, related, or even something totally off topic would be fine. the point of maxima.org is to B.S. with other people on a web forum that have and appreciate your car. you complaining about a post is a whole hell of a lot more irritating then me posting something uninteresting.

the point of the story is to relate to any of us when the day comes to sell our cars and how we would feel if some old couple (who's odds are don't care much for the modding) came and buy it from you because it was a good deal. i don't consider this abstract thought but i feel like im dealing with spoiled children when i get comments like yours
I agree with your point
Old 04-22-2011, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by cloverhsu7
I agree with your point

thank you man

im just going to let this thread die, and not waste my time interacting as much with this forum being that i always catch crap from people who have this idea that a lifeless forum is a better place to waste time. lol its whatever.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:22 AM

Guess I missed the party
Old 04-22-2011, 06:31 AM
KC's FINEST

Reminds me of this, Funny pic link

Last edited by KCMAXX; 04-22-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX

Broken link but nice try
Old 04-22-2011, 08:45 AM

Maybe this should be in OT, lmao
Old 04-22-2011, 08:50 AM

I like ya twentyeggs. Ur ok in my book.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:52 AM
KC's FINEST

It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:09 AM

Old 04-22-2011, 09:23 AM

WTF is going on here!?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by ILL-Maxima
Well spoken.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:22 AM

And I thought the 5th gen forum was bad with people making stupid threads...
Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BOOTZ
WTF is going on here!?

Looks like we have someone with ADHD who overdosed on Skittles!
Old 04-22-2011, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by ILL-Maxima

hahahahaha that one was great
Old 04-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by MurderMax
I like ya twentyeggs. Ur ok in my book.

thanks bro!
Old 04-22-2011, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by VQ'rInWLA
Guess I missed the party

Originally Posted by VQ'rInWLA
Guess I missed the party

yeeeeah, guess so. some people don't have a sense of humor. well maybe they do, i guess i can see how its fun to incessantly criticize people. not my kinda fun, im just not a mean spirited person. ill leave those kicks for KCmaxx and mvodnansky. They seem to get off on it. I always stood up against school bullies and protected the ones that got picked on whether i knew them or not. an that's probably the reason i don't leave their comments alone and fight every one of them. except this time i can't kick their *** because they talk their crap behind a computer screen so its whatever. lol

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM

lol your getting better KCmaxx. last time you tired to use that you just pasted the link that spelt out exactly what it was going to do. you disguised this one. however i use my right click before clicking your links now, so you can stop trying.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:26 PM

It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:37 PM

KCMAXX: It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.
whiiiiiiiiich isthepointofawebFORUUUUM!!! lol you guys are great!! entertainment tonight!!

we should elect you both as "forum police," you can then judge to content of this place and delete useless threads. you would be such an asset!!! we can give you some blue and red flashing lights as an avatar.

ill buy the first round of donuts. coffee and PTSD counseling are included after you are forced to "delete" a thread.

all in favor?

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:39 PM

whiiiiiiiiich isthepointofawebFORUUUUM!!! lol you guys are great!! entertainment tonight!!

we should elect you both as forum police, you can then judge to content of this place and delete useless threads. you would be such an asset!!!

ill buy the first round of donuts. coffee and PTSD counseling are included after you are forced to "delete" a thread.

all in favor?
We already have "forum police", they're called moderators. Genius.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:45 PM

We already have "forum police", they're called moderators. Genius.

no "genious" moderators DESERVE the right to moderate forums. you on the other hand....

are holding a donut

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-22-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:07 PM

No pics?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:51 PM
KC's FINEST

You're a ****ing idiot.

It shows since you talk **** then edit every post.

There's always one...
Old 04-22-2011, 04:18 PM

I've had enough.......
Old 04-22-2011, 04:57 PM

because this web forum has trolls
Man, don't worry about people talking ****. Do what you do man, just ignore it.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:04 PM

Even if it is useless bull****, who are you to decided what is and what isnt. Let the man post and if yo're not interested, simply hit the back arrow on your browser. Solved
Old 04-22-2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by maxdark
Even if it is useless bull****, who are you to decided what is and what isnt. Let the man post and if yo're not interested, simply hit the back arrow on your browser. Solved

And if it is making the site slow, consider that a good thing, that the site has many active members. Redirect your problem to whoever manages the capabilities of the site instead..
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by maxdark
Agreed!!

Quick Reply: saw something funny and thought i'd share