6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

saw something funny and thought i'd share

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by cloverhsu7
I agree with your point
me toos! so much drama from such boring people.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:52 PM

thanks for all the support guys!! i really appreciate it!!

and im sorry for all the drama on my thread. Hopefully, once this thread dies out, the drama will die with it.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:53 PM

Old 04-23-2011, 05:08 PM
KC's FINEST

lol
Old 04-23-2011, 05:56 PM

id also be confused by an older couple driving a car modded up to race in or for car shows...i wouldnt feel bad for the guy who sold it though im sure he got his money's worth. lotta hate in this thread, wow.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:14 PM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by danielevans83
id also be confused by an older couple driving a car modded up to race in or for car shows...i wouldnt feel bad for the guy who sold it though im sure he got his money's worth. lotta hate in this thread, wow.

It's hard to keep up. Everytime I read his posts they're different.

There wasnt even a first post in here when I posted.

He rewrites his posts to make the guy who repsonded look bad.

LAME
Old 04-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX

LAME
Oh. That's different then...
Old 04-23-2011, 06:27 PM
KC's FINEST

http://forums.maxima.org/search.php?searchid=1821736

It gets better...
Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 PM

godbless
Old 04-23-2011, 11:38 PM

dont listen to KC he's a douche. all he does is troll my threads and then tries to sound like the victim, KC is just another run of the mill bully. I've done nothing to him and he trash talks me whenever he gets the chance. And i DO reedit my post to make a point more clear when people of his intelligence level cant comprehend it the first time. so what, don't write stupid **** that can make you look bad. grow up KC.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:50 PM

If you notice KC has not said anything in the thread that isn't geared toward trying to dog on me. Seriously read the dam thing. like i said he is just a bully with self esteem issues and gets his kicks out of picking on me. He's also a mod on my6thgen and because of that he things he awesome **** and can say/do whatever he wants. thats pathetic man its just a web site, grow up. when i think of you, i think of some 15 year old kid with a skinny neck big glasses buck teeth red hair and freckles hunched over saying with a lisp, oh that twentyeggs, ill pick on him cause it makes my peepee hard.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
just something i saw on the road and thought id share. sucks i have to make a whole thread of it but whatever.

so i am at a light. and a black and chrome maxima rumbles up next to me. it looked NICE!!! very nice black color, aftermarket painted. chromed wheels, chromed door handles, chrome grille, the lights were tinted front and back, there was a converted front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper, LED license plate, HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

heres the funny part, It was being driven by an old granny and her old husband. the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice. I was surprised..

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin he lost in his 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away for nothing less than it being a good deal

sad day for that guy
Here is Probally why some people are busting your *****.

HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

You said "the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice."

So then the car had HIDs Leds a CAI ETC ETC...Tinted windows.....

How did you see a towel under an old @$$ covering the seats Through tinted windows @ Night with HID lights on and leds everywhere outside.
This whole story sounds whack.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:58 AM

LAME
Originally Posted by rocketship

HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

You said "the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice."

How did you see a towel under an old @$$ covering the seats Through tinted windows @ Night with HID lights on and leds everywhere outside.
Was wondering that myself...honestly though don't care...going back to the 7th gen forums where we don't have drama...
Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 AM
KC's FINEST

LMAO
Old 04-24-2011, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by rocketship

uuhhhh the front windows were not tinted like... 90% of the cars on this forum... like i said "the windows were tinted in the back" <------------BACK. i can still see inside the window to see the towels jst like i was able to see the old people. at at stop lights there are usually things called street lights. are you telling me when your stopped and you look over, you can't see who next to you? maybe you should get your vision checked?

the story isn't wack. and if you wanna argue that then fine. lol whatever. it would be like me saying you didn't have any siblings. how the *** would i know?

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-24-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:00 AM

LMAO

KCMAXX the forum cop bully is at it again. like i said he's said nothing that isn't geared toward trying to make me look bad. and he's trying so hard at it.

thats pathetic man, what do you do? get up and first thing in the morning you remember you have been avidly harassing a .org member so you must get to your computer to continue it? do you really not have anything more important to do? wait thats a stupid question, seeing that you already answered it.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I guess that old couple didn't realize there are laws against their driving such a cool ride...
Old 04-24-2011, 11:57 AM

To the OP. I found your thread entertaining, I also find it funny to see the elderly driving pimped out vehicles that one would suspect to belong to a twenty something year old, etc....Like the other day I saw an elderly woman at Arby's in an '04 Accord EX-L Sedan with beat in the trunk, jet black tint, and what looked like 18" Konig MOMENT wheels. Great laugh!
Old 04-24-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by 4th_Gen_SE
To the OP. I found your thread entertaining, I also find it funny to see the elderly driving pimped out vehicles that one would suspect to belong to a twenty something year old, etc....Like the other day I saw an elderly woman at Arby's in an '04 Accord EX-L Sedan with beat in the trunk, jet black tint, and what looked like 18" Konig MOMENT wheels. Great laugh!

hahah i've seen a few things like that. i was in the parking lot of walmart (should i got on) and there is just straight deep hood gangster rap BLASTING out of a pimped out Escalade, the verse was talking about blowing someones head off spitting and laughing at their grave. the music stopped, and out came three little kids two little girls and a boy that looked like they were 5. 8 and 12 years old. and the mother came out saying stop antagonizin yo brotha!

my jaw dropped and life explained itself to me. im no longer surprised at the crime rate in cali.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:22 PM
KC's FINEST

KCMAXX the forum cop bully is at it again. like i said he's said nothing that isn't geared toward trying to make me look bad. and he's trying so hard at it.

thats pathetic man, what do you do? get up and first thing in the morning you remember you have been avidly harassing a .org member so you must get to your computer to continue it? do you really not have anything more important to do? wait thats a stupid question, seeing that you already answered it.

Last edited by KCMAXX; 04-24-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:13 PM

freaking kc. lol
Old 04-24-2011, 05:18 PM

i've seen so many similar threads that ends up getting locked and users banned

and trust me...if you think KC is 'mean'...you haven't seen the posts from the older forum regulars
Old 04-24-2011, 09:51 PM

would have been funnier if you used this one

Old 04-24-2011, 10:17 PM

hahah i've seen a few things like that. i was in the parking lot of walmart (should i got on) and there is just straight deep hood gangster rap BLASTING out of a pimped out Escalade, the verse was talking about blowing someones head off spitting and laughing at their grave. the music stopped, and out came three little kids two little girls and a boy that looked like they were 5. 8 and 12 years old. and the mother came out saying stop antagonizin yo brotha!

my jaw dropped and life explained itself to me. im no longer surprised at the crime rate in cali.

Same in Alabama, although that's the stereotype for us though...lol

Still funny...
Old 04-25-2011, 04:50 AM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by AscendantMax
i've seen so many similar threads that ends up getting locked and users banned

and trust me...if you think KC is 'mean'...you haven't seen the posts from the older forum regulars
WINNER. This **** should be in OT. He cries about me to the mods already. I havent even started with him yet.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:54 AM
KC's FINEST

would have been funnier if you used this one

Typical you. In with the late edit/addition.

You know why I posted that one.

How about this one?

I LOL @ your gun threats too
Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 AM
*moderator*

About the farthest off topic I have ever seen. LOCKED