06 6spd manual advice - Maxima Forums

6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

06 6spd manual advice

Old 07-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

06 6spd manual advice

Iím new to this forum was thinking about selling my Maxima so i started looking online to price the sale but literally havenít found a single 06 Maxima 6speed manual transmission leather seats, heated steering wheel, bose stereo pretty much every option there is for sale so just looking on here to see if anyone is in the same predicament lol. If anyone has any info on these cars please post it the lack of resources has me curious thanks.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Jeremy Helton View Post
Iím new to this forum was thinking about selling my Maxima so i started looking online to price the sale but literally havenít found a single 06 Maxima 6speed manual transmission leather seats, heated steering wheel, bose stereo pretty much every option there is for sale so just looking on here to see if anyone is in the same predicament lol. If anyone has any info on these cars please post it the lack of resources has me curious thanks.
about a year-and-a-half ago here in Portland I practically stole mine from its second owner for $4,100 with 185k on it and 100% cherry. Then I got rear-ended a few months ago and the insurance adjuster told me that he's going to Total it out and typically their company pays more than its worth and he gave me 6 grand for it. I don't think he was wrong about what his company pays so I would go ahead and say that it's probably worth about 5 grand depending on the mileage. I have a 2004 SE with all the bells and whistles: 6-speed transmission, power seats, Windows, locks, morrors, steering wheel, moonroof. heated seats and steering wheel, bose stereo with 6 disc and cassette.