7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

USA Spec BT45-NIS

Old 09-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

USA Spec BT45-NIS

Has anyone had experience installing this unit? I have a 14 Maxima w/color display (no navi). I pulled the head unit out and the plugs don't seem to match with what was sent from USA Spec.

I'm looking for any option to get bluetooth working with steering wheel controls and text displayed on the head unit. I have also tried the WMA1000 but it seems to only work with Maximas that have the ipod cable built in (mine has the usb port)
Old 09-15-2018, 10:25 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Problem solved!

Originally Posted by holyjumpin
Has anyone had experience installing this unit? I have a 14 Maxima w/color display (no navi). I pulled the head unit out and the plugs don't seem to match with what was sent from USA Spec.

I'm looking for any option to get bluetooth working with steering wheel controls and text displayed on the head unit. I have also tried the WMA1000 but it seems to only work with Maximas that have the ipod cable built in (mine has the usb port)
I found a solution that works! See below for the infiniti version. It plugs right into the xm tuner located in the trunk. I have control on the radio and all of the track information displays on the screen. I have looked everywhere for a solution and am so glad this worked out! It's a little pricey but well worth it IMO

Amazon Amazon