Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

FS: PIAA 1400X Platinum Series Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 01:00 PM
I miss the .org!

FS: PIAA 1400X Platinum Series Fog Lights

I'm selling a pair of PIAA 1400X Platinum Series dichroic Fog Lights. This set is used, but just like new! As you can imagine, they were used very sparingly, because they were only mounted for a few months as reverse lights on an SUV. Custom wiring was used in the install, so the included wiring harness, relay, switch, and instructions are unused and included in the box. It's shown in the picture below, on the Right.

I paid $249 for the pair, and it is in great condition. Asking $139.99 obo which includes FREE OVERNIGHT S/H with Tracking.

Some specs:
-12V H3 55W Halogen bulbs
-Output is as bright as 85W
-Chrome PPS housing w/Glass Lens
-Includes new unused wiring harness, relay, switch, and instructions in original box.
For more pics & details Click Here

Paypal payment only please. I am a Verified Premier Paypal member. I've also completed transactions with quite a few online forum members. Just let me know if you need some references.
If you're interested, just PM or EMail me. Thanks for your interest!
Old 12-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: FS: PIAA 1400X Platinum Series Fog Lights

Originally posted by Triple8Sol
I'm selling a pair of PIAA 1400X Platinum Series dichroic Fog Lights. This set is used, but just like new! As you can imagine, they were used very sparingly, because they were only mounted for a few months as reverse lights on an SUV. Custom wiring was used in the install, so the included wiring harness, relay, switch, and instructions are unused and included in the box. It's shown in the picture below, on the Right.

I paid $249 for the pair, and it is in great condition. Asking $139.99 obo which includes FREE OVERNIGHT S/H with Tracking.

Some specs:
-12V H3 55W Halogen bulbs
-Output is as bright as 85W
-Chrome PPS housing w/Glass Lens
-Includes new unused wiring harness, relay, switch, and instructions in original box.
For more pics & details Click Here

Paypal payment only please. I am a Verified Premier Paypal member. I've also completed transactions with quite a few online forum members. Just let me know if you need some references.
If you're interested, just PM or EMail me. Thanks for your interest!

1) what color are they, black or chrome?
2) how does Pay Pal work? Do you need a credit card for it? Cause I don't have a credit card and by judging my spending ways, I don't think I should get one.

I am in search of some quality fog/ driving lamps, the ones I had just stopped working after 4 days. However I am interested.
Old 12-06-2002, 03:33 PM
I miss the .org!

1.) This is the Platinum series, so it is the Chrome color.
2.) Just go to www.paypal.com and sign up. It's free, and you don't have to use credit card, you can also use a bank account.

These is a very high quality product, and like I said, it's in like new condition, but you save more than $100 over retail. Since you're local, if you want to pick them up, I'd be willing to knock off another $5 too.
Old 12-06-2002, 05:30 PM

Re: Re: FS: PIAA 1400X Platinum Series Fog Lights

Originally posted by GundamWZero

...Do you need a credit card for it? Cause I don't have a credit card and by judging my spending ways, I don't think I should get one. ...
According to your profile you're 35 years old! What's your secret? I was charging ever since I got my 1st card in college. It took me like 5 years to pay off that bill - after I stopped