Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Noise Violation laws near you

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by kcidmil
Well lets see... a co-worker complained it hurt his back.

The wife has made the following complaints already

-can't breath (still trying to figure that one out, the windows were down )
-can't see straight
-that I'm shaking everything in the house
-she heard me driving on the intersate while at her parents house (they're like 1/2 mile from the interstate)
-that I woke up my daughter
-that I'm shaking her rear view mirror in her Highlander (my personal favorite )
-left ear is tingling

So far that's about it. Surprisingly no tickets yet. I do get great stares from like 2 blocks down the road though.
Your wife and duaghter will be screaming at you before too long. Not out of anger, but b/c you can't hear them..............same here
Old 07-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

yea i would be satisfied w/ the bass ticket over the points...specially if the cop is a lady and is letting you out of a ticket for racing some tool in a benz.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by makdaddy386
yea i would be satisfied w/ the bass ticket over the points...specially if the cop is a lady and is letting you out of a ticket for racing some tool in a benz.
i so smoked his @ss
Old 07-14-2005, 01:01 PM

Mattdaddy is back?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:04 PM

maKdaddy... i don't think that i know you but will becom familiar. work with kevin and just purchased a 00 gray lustre se 3 days ago
Old 07-14-2005, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by kpr10is
i so smoked his @ss
yea the look on his girls face was priceless

i think he dropped her off shortly after and went home alone... hah :
Old 07-14-2005, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by makdaddy386
maKdaddy... i don't think that i know you but will becom familiar. work with kevin and just purchased a 00 gray lustre se 3 days ago
Aren't you the guy that was there when I brought my Max to the shop and cranked up the TDX's? Maybe I am wrong. If so, You will meet me soon enough. Maybe I will stop by Fri and check out the new ride.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:18 PM

chris? bronson?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:20 PM

Dats me.

10 Chars...
Old 07-14-2005, 01:23 PM

alright alright yea i can't put a face or car to your name but i hear your name a lot
Old 07-14-2005, 01:26 PM

<----whoring

Do you work Friday. I think Kevin will be back. When are you getting started on modding? Oh yeah, what is your name? I can't remember.

Chris
Old 07-14-2005, 11:23 PM

Yeaa, i think the law is BS also.... i can see if say your outside someplace for like a good period of time crankin the system...then allright but just driving by.... or even at a stop light, which usually a max of 5 minutes at the most...how some people can get so annoyed i dunno....but i usually keep my system down at red lights unless i notice someone being annoyed then i crank it.. i have gotten one of the excessive noise tickets myself, but i mailed it off too an attorney along with my cali roll on stop sign ticket heh..... both of which got thrown out...... oh well yet another reason i gotta watch out for cops all the time, so i can adjust my volume and speed ohhhh yeaa and this new florida law was put into effect cause of some old lady sued(and won) a 18 year old who kept crankin his system in front of his house( i can see why that might be a problem as stated earlier) one dumba$$ had too make it worse for all of us...oh well...
Old 07-15-2005, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by filtor1
Your wife and duaghter will be screaming at you before too long. Not out of anger, but b/c you can't hear them..............same here
Loud bass doesn't seem to mess up your hearing near as much as loud treble.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by seventy5impala
Yeaa, i think the law is BS also
It's people like you that helped these "BS laws" come into effect.

or even at a stop light, which usually a max of 5 minutes at the most...how some people can get so annoyed i dunno
That's because the earth does not revolve around YOU.

but i usually keep my system down at red lights unless i notice someone being annoyed then i crank it
Wow. You're a moron.

one dumba$$ had too make it worse for all of us...oh well...
Yeah...that's how life works. Unfortunately it sounds like you're one of those dumba$$es too.

Tony
Old 07-15-2005, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by 505max94se
Loud bass doesn't seem to mess up your hearing near as much as loud treble.
Which my truck seems to have both of
Old 07-15-2005, 08:51 AM

first off, your confusing moron, with a$$hole, which id like too consider myself a self proclaimed one.... Second, about the 5 minutes thing or less... was stated cause i dunno about you, but theres several things in the course of the day, that just annoy me... someone going slow in the fast lane(oh and i know im not the only one, but still no law), previews at the begining of blockbuster DVDs u cant fast forward, people on boards gettin way too personal about someone they dont even know, those nasty ricers ....but you know what, i just deal with it, tolerate it for a few minutes, its not gonna kill me, but there sure as hell isnt a damn preview ticket or going to slow in the fast lane ticket...perhaps if u would have read closer you would have picked up on my views of the law and where its good and i can see its point(IE neighborhoods, out front your house for a long time anywhere for a good period of time any where with alot of people, kids(if its rap and all that damn cussin)) none of which i do.and where it just should be really lax (for example, driving by, a red light even then i stated i turn it down, unless theres that guy/girl who just gets his panties in a wad, gettin all flustered and evil eyed with me goes no where, a simple turn it down jesture would suffice) thats just my opinion on the matter and you had too make it all personal callin names and all...i swear it sounds like im just reiterating what i said in my original post..... simple fact is, if u have a loud system and use it, youve annoyed someone at some point too, talkin like youve never done it. so welcome too the club "It's people like you that helped these "BS laws" come into effect." we are all the reason, no matter how courteous you might be with it since the laws are already there in most places , some more so than others( like the kid crankin it outside his house everyday, the one i called a dumb@$$, but yet im a dumb@$$ just like him, even tho i dont do that ...even tho that was the sole reason i called him a dumb@$$ cause i think thats just dumb and rude specially in your own neighborhood)... oh well.... i guess my 1 in 50 redlight experiances earned me being a dumb@$$ and a moron, and one of those "people like you" comments
Old 07-15-2005, 09:00 AM

now things are getting interesting

(not that I'm encouraging this... because it's only going to get you both banned)