Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Dealings with MaxedUp

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 10:07 AM

Dealings with MaxedUp

Great seller! Very communicative. Always responded to my emails in less than 12 hours. Sometimes within an hour

I bought a set of wheels. Came in pristine condition with everything well packed and protected. Albeit I purchased new wheels I am still happy about it

Another about MaxedUp. He mentioned to me that the shipping cost came out to be almost double. But, he didn't charge me anything extra. He is "man of his word". When he says $$$ shipped he means $$$ shipped. Not a penny more! Very nice. I would do more business with him in a heart beat.

All around great experience. Highly recommended!
Old 09-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Although my wheels are on a national back order, I am very pleased with how Maxedup has dealt with the issues. He is quick to reply to emails. I will continue the feedback when the wheels are received.

09-14-03:

Henrick was very helpful and trustworthy! I would recommend anyone to do business with him!
Old 12-14-2003, 08:12 PM
Ford Only.

One of the most knowledgable .org members. Always willing to go out of his way to help. He will even give you a free install on those awesome door inserts.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:51 PM
CCx

Henrik is the MAN -- delivered my 19" Axis Illuminati's well ahead of schedule, went out of his way to get them to me - he's a great guy, good communicator and I absolutely would not hesitate to do business with him. Definitely trustworthy! Thanks again Henrik!
Old 02-18-2004, 05:22 PM

Henrik delivers again!

Once again Henrik delivers. I recently bent one my rims that I purchased from him a while ago. I needed one rim fairly quickly. I needed it by this friday. So I asked him for a quote for 2 day shipped. I got a quote, and very reasonable one at that. I paypaled him the amount. End of story right? No. He actually went out of his way and sent one day express . Albeit, I didn't receive the rim yet (sent today), but I will take his word for it

Great guy! Great seller! A++++!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Doctorate in Detailing

Bought HP EVO Lightnings 18 x 8 rims from maxed up. They were on my doorstep in 4 days. I'm very pleased with the wheels and the customer service. I would not hesitate to buy from Henrik again.
A++++
Old 05-25-2004, 10:51 AM
I need a truck

I have nothing but great things to say about Henrik. Pretty much everything that Bluesbrekr said.

Fantastic guy
Old 06-07-2004, 08:23 AM

Not Happy

Originally Posted by Conrad283
I have nothing but great things to say about Henrik. Pretty much everything that Bluesbrekr said.

Fantastic guy
I am sorry guys but I am not happy with my experience with Henrik right now. I purchased rotors from him and the communication has been soso. Call me high maintenance but when I spend/send money I expect better communication than what I am getting!

I don't care if it is negative news (rotors will take 6 months) but tell me something.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Ford Only.

Originally Posted by @NgRyM@XiM@
I am sorry guys but I am not happy with my experience with Henrik right now. I purchased rotors from him and the communication has been soso. Call me high maintenance but when I spend/send money I expect better communication than what I am getting!

I don't care if it is negative news (rotors will take 6 months) but tell me something.
In Henriks defense he has been VERY busy right now, I think he is on vacation as we speak. He has been in contact with lots of vendors and gathering MCC to its highest number of members to date. As you can see there are many happy customers, I think yours might just be an unfortunate time and I am sure Henrik will come through and take care of you.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:35 AM

I'm busy

Originally Posted by dmontzmax
In Henriks defense he has been VERY busy right now, I think he is on vacation as we speak. He has been in contact with lots of vendors and gathering MCC to its highest number of members to date. As you can see there are many happy customers, I think yours might just be an unfortunate time and I am sure Henrik will come through and take care of you.
Dude I appreciate you speaking up for henrik but him being on vacation has nothing to do with me and my money. I am a 34 year executive and I'M BUSY! But I still have time to communicate with people, especially those who have entrusted me with their money!

This is a bunch of BullSh!t!
Old 06-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Ford Only.

Dude I appreciate you speaking up for henrik but him being on vacation has nothing to do with me and my money. I am a 34 year executive and I'M BUSY! But I still have time to communicate with people, especially those who have entrusted me with their money!

This is a bunch of BullSh!t!
I am with you, even I know how important a simple response like I am too busy and will get back to you when I have a chance can be. Do you have a cell phone number or anything? maybe he has not even been near a computer.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:43 AM

I am with you, even I know how important a simple response like I am too busy and will get back to you when I have a chance can be. Do you have a cell phone number or anything? maybe he has not even been near a computer.
dmontzmax, thank you for your assistance.

thanks again dude for your effors

Chris
Old 06-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Ford Only.

dmontzmax, thank you for your assistance and yes I do have a cell (267-303-3383) my name is Chris.

thanks again dude for your effors

Chris
No problem Chris, what I meant was do you have a cell phone for him? If I see him online I will pass this info on to him right away. I do not want any bad business dealings, I have known Henrik for a while and want to make sure he takes care of you. Once again, I will let him know ASAP.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:58 AM

No problem Chris, what I meant was do you have a cell phone for him? If I see him online I will pass this info on to him right away. I do not want any bad business dealings, I have known Henrik for a while and want to make sure he takes care of you. Once again, I will let him know ASAP.

Thanks again for the assistance. I do not have a contact for Henrik so any help is mucho appreciated.

Chris
Old 06-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Ford Only.

Thanks again for the assistance. I do not have a contact for Henrik so any help is mucho appreciated.

Chris
No problem, I will do my best.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:18 PM

Chris
Hi Chris, I explained the situation last week. (I've been out of town since early Friday hence no access to my computer / records). Please check your emails again today, I have already sent you the UPS Track.#
Thanks for your patience and understanding again, Henrik/MaxedUp