Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Tommyali is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 05:04 PM

mdloops, these guys "pressing charges" will not be able to tie anything to me because not only is my address different than anything let out to other people (seeing as how I wasn't involved), but there is no link, anywhere, between the money and me. So no matter how far you track anything, there is no link between me, tommy, and/or the money.

by the way, i said he moved to Tampa, multiple times. Yes, I have his number, and I talked to him last night around this time. We'll see if he responds tonight or not.

cmon, i really want someone to try to link me to this stuff. please, someone, so that when you realize that i am nto tommy ali, you can tell everyone on the org how dumb they have been. PLEASE!! TRY ME!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 07:27 PM

Hey everyone, who ever got robbed by this tommy guy, how did you pay him?!?!?!. becuause if its thru paypal you can find out his information, and u can report him thru paypal. and probably take it a step further. if anyone payed him thru paypal. check the email u sent the money to and post it. by the way Jackiss2888 IS IN FACT THE SAME GUY TOMMYALI. because i bought a keyless remote for stock alarm, for 11 bucks. and i received a blank envelope from Tommy Ali. and i asked the guy i bought it from wat was his org name and he told me jackiss2888. and the only person i have given my address to on the org was this same guy. so jackiss = jdm = tommyali.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:34 PM

no, for the keyless remote, i recieved that 11 dollars for him because he told me that his parents took his checking account away from him. i have not done or been part of anything illegal. anything that i have gotten money for, i have had the product sent out myself.

if you want to, for all of those who have not gotten their good from tommy ali, check what account it went to and the address that was associated with the account. you will notice that none of the illegal situations have anything to do with me. so once again, im gonna have to prove you wrong.

additionally, someone bought orange corners from tommyali/jdm, the product was never shipped out and the money originally sent to me ($10) was refunded). those were the only money situations i was involved with tommy in.

streetz, get it straight before you go shootin your mouth off. ur got your keyless entry right? so whats ur deal? stop attackin me, attack him.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:20 PM
xarfox

why dont you guys report it to the police and stop whining

Old 01-10-2005, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by xarfox
why dont you guys report it to the police and stop whining

wow, your local police department wouldn't give two ****s about someone online. you would need to get your personal lawyer/attorney involved to begin an inverstigation to gather the facts. i'd say go for it, doesnt bother me.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:21 AM
xarfox

Originally Posted by jackiss2888
wow, your local police department wouldn't give two ****s about someone online. you would need to get your personal lawyer/attorney involved to begin an inverstigation to gather the facts. i'd say go for it, doesnt bother me.
thats not true, there are organizations that are out to stop fraud and crime over the internet, im not saying dial 911 and say "waahh mr internet stole my y pipe"

you'll have to do some research on who to call, but they'll def open up a case against this guy

if he lived overseas id say u were screwed, but shyte if u know what state hes in you shouldnt have a problem

my friend got burned on buying a plasma tv online and they are investigating it, guy was from italy or using an address there or somthing so no dice, but you can at least give it a try

Old 01-10-2005, 07:25 AM

Well after spending the past hour reading this and all links to past posts I must say that

1. I don't think they are the same people, jackiss2888 I believe is his own person BUT jdm and tammy are def the same.I believe he posted from your house.This does not excuse you from what has happened to other members, just stating a opinion.

2. jackiss2888 you keep saying that you have talked to him on the phone and that he is going to post something yet he doesn't. I believe you know where he lives, if you just talked to him on the phone. You said his house was destroyed yet you still have his # ? That means he gave you the # to his new house, which means you talk to him frequently. Give up his address if you really want to help out so people that got ripped off can there money back, or do some *** pounding to at least vent out there frustrations.

3. You can be held legally responsible for what happened. You are a accomplice in the crime since he used your computer to commit the crimes.It would be in your best interest to give him up.

What's gonna happen is either you will be delivered a summons by your local court for mail fraud OR worse 1 day you will go outside and there will be people waiting for you, don't believe me? I have been in the situation of being scammed and have tracked down someone and showed up at there house. You wanna see someone's face drop and start studdering. Mom and Dad were more then happy to repay the $150 on the spot. I don't know what happened to the kid [he was 17] but i'm sure it wasn't pretty. You are dealing with adults here not kids with big mouths and no actions. YOU will take the fall for this guy and it won't be pretty either way it comes out.

I lost count of the # of people who have been scammed and for how much $$. Can you all do me a favor and post here what was taken and a $$ amount for the merchandise or money taken?
Old 01-10-2005, 08:38 AM

ip's dont lie, Im not saying what you stated is wrong, But I know C++. Java and HTML and I host 5 gaming clan sites which i made them all and AM admin, I Know about ip's and ways to track user accounts with emails and ISP's. From what deezo posted all those ip point to him as matching all 3 account under one ISP. Deezo is only a mod, an admin can obtain more information. Its just how **** works. the maxima.org has an FTP file it will show all the ips from the day this site was made till the day it shuts down. Everything said everything posted is saved and there is nothing he can say now to change stories. Its like what they say you cant change what you wrote on a paper with ink, what you say can always be changed. (well something like that) Just simply means everything you type on these forums are saved and there is no edit changing... So I agree with you im not saying your lying its clearly your statement and everyone on this thread should respect it.

Oh and whoever stated something about paypal of coarse it will show his addy, just go to the bank they will file a complaint and it will show his addy. Simple as that guys. lol.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:11 PM
xarfox

Originally Posted by SMX95
and I host 5 gaming clan sites which i made them all

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Old 01-10-2005, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by dallas0593
Well after spending the past hour reading this and all links to past posts I must say that

1. I don't think they are the same people, jackiss2888 I believe is his own person BUT jdm and tammy are def the same.I believe he posted from your house.This does not excuse you from what has happened to other members, just stating a opinion.

2. jackiss2888 you keep saying that you have talked to him on the phone and that he is going to post something yet he doesn't. I believe you know where he lives, if you just talked to him on the phone. You said his house was destroyed yet you still have his # ? That means he gave you the # to his new house, which means you talk to him frequently. Give up his address if you really want to help out so people that got ripped off can there money back, or do some *** pounding to at least vent out there frustrations.

thank you for finally understandin it, someone. and no, i am not held responsible because nothing illegal was posted from my computer, along with any funds transferred to my account.

about the ips, tommyali/jdm is the same person. i am a differrnt one. the phone being discussed is a cell phone, didnt think of that did you?

has anyone compared our paypals yet with the names, addresses, etc associated with them to realize how dumb you have all been for thinking had anything to with any of this?

when you all realize there is no connecttion between me and anything illegal, we will see who is harassing who.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:19 PM

ok Jackiss. what is your AIM screename? because after i ordered and got a blank envelope. i asked the guy i bought it from wat was his name on the org and he said Jackiss2888 and then singed off and never came on again i guess he(you) blocked me. The guys screename was "zod13iac" and he said his name was "Thomas". Wat can u say about that?
Old 01-10-2005, 06:16 PM

his name is tommy and his screen name is zod13iac, like you said. my screen is and has been, for the past 7 years, Jackiss2888. No denying anything there. Whats your point? You can still IM me if you tried, never blocked anyone except my old girlfriend.

That's what I can say about that.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by streetzlegend
ok Jackiss. what is your AIM screename? because after i ordered and got a blank envelope. i asked the guy i bought it from wat was his name on the org and he said Jackiss2888 and then singed off and never came on again i guess he(you) blocked me. The guys screename was "zod13iac" and he said his name was "Thomas". Wat can u say about that?

either way dude, you have a total of 9 posts, most of which occured recently. what exactly did he order from you or you from him? i have never seen you on the org until recently and quite frankly, i think your full of **** about ordering anything from tommy. I am jackiss2888, the one and only, and i have never gone under any other name on any forums.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:34 PM
xarfox

im xarfox rarrr
my screen name is chillAzzD[][]d and im l33t
so dun mess wit me u wanna be hax0rs or ill phr3/\k **** |_|p

:ban:

Old 01-10-2005, 07:46 PM

Aite peeps. I chatted with jackiss2888, and when I sent the money to Tommy, it was to jackiss since tommy supposely didnt have a paypal account. so jackiss received my money, and gave it to tommy. and jackiss thought that tommy would send the remote untill i just IMed jackiss and told him i never got ma ****, so he is going to talk to this tommy guy about this and probably going to refund my money. so just letting peeps kno that jackiss isnt tommy, i guess this tommy guy has been ****ing with everyone and planning **** out(not using his own paypal to receive, and using an old address).
Old 01-10-2005, 08:04 PM

wow

im xarfox rarrr

um...

10 characters, i guess.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:23 PM

lol was gonna layoff of this but dezzo u need to check what i told u on the pm i sent u. wouldnt be amazed,willing to bet it. let us know
Old 01-10-2005, 08:27 PM

im xarfox rarrr

-Rofl, I dont know what to say and I thought nubs talking like that was only in the gaming world....

-You can have an Aol account up to 7 diff s/n and a million diff AIM names. Dont get confused with aol to aim s/n.

-All I hear is a bunch of crying.. Jackiss how come your not proving any real proof man. How about this guys number how about this guys addy, common man why do you think soo many people link both of you as the same person. Your not acting smart. I dont know, this whole thing is turning into waisted drama FTP space. Someone take a road trip to flordia and call it a day.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:02 AM

-Rofl, I dont know what to say and I thought nubs talking like that was only in the gaming world....

-You can have an Aol account up to 7 diff s/n and a million diff AIM names. Dont get confused with aol to aim s/n.

-All I hear is a bunch of crying.. Jackiss how come your not proving any real proof man. How about this guys number how about this guys addy, common man why do you think soo many people link both of you as the same person. Your not acting smart. I dont know, this whole thing is turning into waisted drama FTP space. Someone take a road trip to flordia and call it a day.

yo dude, i think we all know the capabilitie of AIM, but the fact is, I have talked to a few of you on AIM personally and gadually, some of you are beginning to realize that i have nothing to do with this ****.

real proof? what? what the **** can I do? i did. i told you, if you really want to see it, check all of the posts' ip addresses from jdm and tommyali, which are the same peope, and you will see that maybe 3 posts altogether are the same as mine.

last night, i spoke with streetzlegend and I am working with him to get him his money back for a transaction that i was involved with, but for the others, i had nothing to do with, so truthfully, i dont care. i was sent some money by streetz and i was also under the impression that he got his item. apparently, he didnt and i am going to see whats up with it and send him his money back.

i dont know what else i can do until tommy gets onto the thread. again, i didnt even know this **** was going on until i saw the posted thread my tommy and some people started talkin ****, thats the first i knew any of this **** went on.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:44 AM
xarfox

are you retarted?
you think u got c.s. skills cuz you play quake and pirate software off limewire

go download some divx ****

dont tell me about the difference between screen names etc... i invented this ****

i got kicked off aol for life at the age of 15 for thinkin i know crap like u do

chill out fruit cake

Old 01-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Always sunny in philly

Where the hell did this thread go to?

looks like the fuggin' crapper to me. All issues should now be solved by the local authorities, pm's to the mod, etc. This thread gets longer and longer, and also more useless.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:19 AM
xarfox

did my sig get banned?

Old 01-11-2005, 10:25 AM

jackiss all we want is a phone number or an address stop protecting this deusch bag if you have his number and help those of us that got scammed

well after i posted this i thought to myself im an idiot use the fone book the name on the paypal account when i sent tommyali the money was sayeed ali

so heres what verizon.com comes up with in tampa

S Ali (Map & More Info)
5244 Royal Cypress Cir
Tampa, FL 33647
813-903-9893

S Ali (Map & More Info)

Tampa, FL 33647
813-558-0338

Syed Ali (Map & More Info)
10403 Canary Isle Dr
Tampa, FL 33647
813-986-1064

500 S Himes Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-871-2050

2225 E 131st Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
813-910-1334

im gonna make some phone calls tonite you guys do the same
Old 01-11-2005, 11:53 AM

This thread is useless because the people who got ripped off don't have ***** to do ****. I am done helping. IT has been forever and the people who are doing all the talking aren't the ones who got ripped off. JAckiss I could care less who you are but you definately were in on the scam in some way. I would rest easy at night because these guys aren't tough enough to get their own money back. Pathetic. I am done with this pointless people.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Who is David Broncaccio?

That's who I paid via PayPal and that's whom I filed a dispute against to get my money back.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:09 PM

Ok, I am dan brancaccio, the name is david however. yes, you did send the money to me and it was refunded after whatever the problem was so long ago. likei said a few psots back, two instances with money sent to me were the bumper lenses and the remote. both of those transactions have handled correctly. like i said, anything that i had anythign to do with, was takin care of legally. o had nothing to do with anything illegal.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:27 PM

alright, just got off the phone with tomm, hes posting tongiht, be ready
Old 01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
jdm

aight, so everyone knows, dan (jackiss2888) called me and told me about all this stuff going on and said it was "in my best interest" to get on and say something. i (tommyali and jdm) am a different person that jackiss2888 (dan). when i lived in punta gorda, i was friends with him and then i moved to tampa after my house got messed up. My house got leveled after the hurricane they knocked it down so i was forced to move. That why all the stuff people bought before the storm i cant produce because i dont have them (the parts) anymore some of the parts were at my house so were at the shop i used to work at. the shop also got knocked down. Not that im just getting back on my feet after all that, i know its been a long time since people bought stuff from me but i have finally found a new job and i will be able to start refunding people. right after the hurricanes i used all the money i had to surrive and get by we were out of power for 3 1/2 weeks, 100% of the money i got from people on the org. i had to spend to get by. also everything was destroied so i was not able to even find the parts and nor was i able to ship anything out if i could find the parts 50% of the town was wiped out, no gas stations, no stores, no post offices, etc. Also to clear one more thing up the stuff that dan got involved with paypal was for the orange corner lenses and the stock keyless remote which he really had to part of all i did was tell him to let the person send the money to his account and give it to me.
For the record, Dan is a good person to deal with becasue he cares about all his ebay and paypal stuff, like feedback and he doesnt f with people, im sorry for messing up his rep on the org.

I understand everyone views towards me now,
pavelsmax i'll get your 50
illskills i have your rims (thats the only thing that i recovered)
streetzlegend i'm going to mail some money to dan so he can send you your money back
guy with the corner light you got your money back already
and that takes care of everyone

everyone you own a big one to dan jackiss2888
Old 01-11-2005, 06:14 PM

jdm you owe me 175 dollars for that 4 channel amp you promised me !
Old 01-11-2005, 06:18 PM

Well, if you have my rims, when are you planning to send them up????
Old 01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
jdm

alright now that aint right now you people arent gonan be like o yea, you owe me for that stuff i bought now send me my money, or w/e, i came clean, im doin what i can to get people their moeny back, etc etc dont try to stick me
Old 01-11-2005, 06:22 PM
jdm

well imran83 im working on refunding people in the order i got money from. so as soon as possible ok
Old 01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Always sunny in philly

Poor business ethics. You offered a product, you didnt deliver for whatever reason, and you come back to the org AGAIN letting everyone know it'll be alright. When it comes to business, there are NO excuses for not being able to deliver the product. I personally was not screwed in your poor transactions, but I suggest you deliver these products/refunds fast. Whether or not you give a ****, there are legal (and other) consequences at hand and your best bet is to refund everyone your screwed.

I dont think anyone cares whether you're jdm, tommyali, ali muhammad, jacka.sssss, or the Pope...people just want their belongings back.

Good luck to those screwed via his transactions.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:41 PM
jdm

haha you're a funny one
Old 01-11-2005, 07:31 PM

Jdm what the hell i gave you 175 Dollars for the amp 4 channel will you like me to post the link to the paypal recipet. I have your pms and all the emails ya sent me too.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=364547

getting back on your feet...and buying HID's...
Old 01-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Always sunny in philly

Originally Posted by mansurxk
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=364547

getting back on your feet...and buying HID's...

He must have found it in that tornado...

What i said shouldn't have been funny, but guess you're not too bright to understand that logic.

"Dur dur tornado swept my house away but i can buy HIDS dur dur"

now i'll just sit and wait to see what ppl are willing to do to get their money back. THAT should be a funny one.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:00 AM

yo jdm i want my money or your adress. Thank you
Old 01-12-2005, 01:02 PM

I personally will never understand how a person could spend someone else's money for whatever reason. In technical terms, that is called stealing. You haven't sent them their product yet you already spent their money! You should look up the word commingling! In any business transaction, you should never mix the money made from accounts/business with your own. In business financial point of view, this is illegal. And your transactions are considered as such because it involved money. Anyhow, you made the right move by listening to your friend's suggestions. Do you really think that whatever catastrophy that came to you rightly justifies what you did to all these people who paid for what they are expecting to get ahead of time only to get screwed over? Remember, what you do to others...others will do to you. I hope everything works out for everyone here and don't let all the words said here cause you to turn around and back to your old ways. These people have every right to be angry.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:10 PM
jdm

you know what i think enough people have voiced there opion on this issue and im doing my best to work with people that were involved and random people coming on here and giving there 2 cents dont really mean anything thing to anyone if you have something to say go write a damn book!

Quick Reply: Tommyali is a scammer